Is it worth it to even bother lifting with a hangover? I got a good 10 hour sleep but I'm still really hungover

Is it worth it to even bother lifting with a hangover? I got a good 10 hour sleep but I'm still really hungover

You'll have a crap workout

>drinking alcohol at all while lifting

low energy my friend. If it wasn´t your own birthday or any other special occasion you´re a dumb brick.

Ducking degenerate

Drink water you fucking dunce.

Is it okay to drink a glass of red wine a day?

This desu. I had three pints yesterday and now I feel like shit. Plus it wasn't even fun.

Yes. Everyone needs to set a squat PR while hung over at least once in their life. Don't be a pussy. Grab a Gatorade and get to the gym.

This right here.
When I started lifting, I just drank as usual - Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, paydays, birthdays, other social events...
After three years, I realised it's just not fun anymore - I see the same people out all the time, there's never anything new happening, I just sit there and drink like a mong and talk to the same boring people about the same boring things and I either sleep too long or too little and feel like shit the next day, even if I'm not sick.

When I started lifting, the thought of not drinking was unbearable, but now I cannot fucking stand drinking and keep avoiding it.

Post this on /r/fitness and you get
>go anyway! You have to keep up the habit

Post it on Veeky Forums and you get
>your workout will be shit

>3 pints
>hungover

u wot I don't even consider it drinking unless I have at least 10 drinks

>three pints
>I feel like shit
Are you a grill?

No point having only 1, if you aren't going to get shit faced drunk there's no point drinking at all

Lol wtf? 3 won't even give you a buzz unless you're drinking pints of vodka

Drink gatorade and do some cardio and you might feel better.

>lifting after drinking alcohol

Chad pls go and stay go

This

How can anyone be hungover from 3 drinks? When I drink I drink 12 at the minimum.

It wasn't fun because you didn't get hammered

If you're cutting having a few drinks will get you drunk fast, mane

ohhh you're such a big drinker

No its just pointless unless you're gonna get drunk

obviously you have to work out the day after consuming alcohol.

its all about regeneration
if you drink before going out, the alcohol will fuck up your protein synthesis
drink after a night out and youre good to go

U wot

Just fucking get to it you pussy. Hungover or not, just lift. Feel like shit afterwards? Good, that's your wake up call. I'm hungover every other week and punish myself by going hard.

Y'know some people have lower tolerances than others and can get drunk or buzzed off 3 pints. Having a high tolerance is not a good thing and people who brag about it are fat losers.

Only a 12 year old skeleton would get drunk off 3 drinks

That 10 hours of rest you got wasn't 'real' sleep. Not hormonal restorative rest anyways. So your energy and organs are deprived of hydration and are somewhat shot, to boot.

Some cardio would be could to sweat it out. It will feel a little like death but you won't regret it afterwords. Lifting could cause injury cause you are too fatigues to battle gravity. Go for light run, do calistenics afterword if you need to.

oh yeah its so much better to be that guy on a night out who gets piss drunk off a couple drinks and ends up puking and falling down an hour into the night ruining it for everyone he's with

>not being the guy who slowly sips his drinks to get a light buzz and be the calm, rational one in the group.

>drinking in the first place

>not being able to drink all day long and still be calm and rational

thank god my tolerance is high and can drink from noon till 3 am and function fine

>fucking up your liver

>caring about that

kek

>3 pints
Did they put vodka or something in it?