Is Visegrad Confederation possible?

An expansion of Visegrad to protect their countries from falling like the West as it turns into Brazil/South Africa tier ? Is it possible? How much power would they have in world politics? Would west Europeans emigrate to such a country?

Other urls found in this thread:

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm
standard.co.uk/news/crime/crime-figures-up-as-knife-offences-surge-in-london-a3592161.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/18/more-girls-fewer-skinheads-polands-far-right-wrestles-with-changing-image
oecd-ilibrary.org/docserver/download/8113171ec030.pdf?expires=1511103689&id=id&accname=guest&checksum=EE77C08E0DF3561C69A8D20DCAD1EC57
bbj.hu/economy/eurostat-hungarys-eximbank-is-not-a-bank_116327
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not a hope now they are EU members. The EU is not big on potential rival groupings, they forced the UK to sever most of its ties with the Commonwealth, they're not going to let East Europeans take control over their futures.

> like the West as it turns into Brazil/South Africa tier ?
What the flying fuck are you talking about?

he thinks white genocide is real and will destroy Europe.

>be American
>get shot at in school
>survive but none of your classmates does
>get shot at in supermarket
>survive but none of your coworkers does
>get shot at at concert
>survive but none of your friends does
>get shot at in church
>survive but none of your congregation does
>lel Yorop is such a shithole

Poland has now lower homicide rate(0.74) than UK(0.9),France(1.5) and Germany(0.85)

London-800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm

standard.co.uk/news/crime/crime-figures-up-as-knife-offences-surge-in-london-a3592161.html

>trusting East European police stats
>implying a shitload of East Europeans aren't now in the West committing crime
>implying you aren't a LARPing mutt

homicide is registered by hospitals, claiming that half of homicides in Poland are covered up is some /pol/ tier conspiracy theory
Knife injuries are registered by hospitals too, and for Poland to have the same level as UK does it would have to cover up thousands if cases.
Crime is simply put much higher in West Europe.

It's not a coverup you nonce, it's incompetence/lack of communication/lack of records/mismanagement/crime don't get reported. The police has been the commie state's bludgeon against us for 50 years, we still feel hatred, distrust and mild disgust when confronted with the pigs.

They mostly just kill their own. Not saying the influx of new Europeans is a good thing, but it won't lead to the end of Europe or anything like that.

>'s not a coverup you nonce, it's incompetence/lack of communication/lack of records/mismanagement/crime don't get reported.

Yes user hundreds of homicides and thousands of stabbings don't get reported.
Any other conspiracy theories you want to share?

>current year
>be a brainlet Eastern 'European' believing in Russian propaganda about the failing Western countries

one visit to London is enough

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/18/more-girls-fewer-skinheads-polands-far-right-wrestles-with-changing-image

Far-right insiders described a movement that has changed substantially in recent years – “more girls, fewer skinheads,” said one – with a marked increase in middle-aged and highly educated recruits. “A decade ago if you saw us in a bar you would know we were from the far right, but if you saw us now you would have no idea,” said one insider.

One factor in this change, they noted, was the influence on Polish society of young people returning from working in countries such as Britain. “So many young people travelled to work in western countries, and then came back and told their friends and families what was going on in western Europe,” said Krzysztof Bosak, of the ultra-nationalist organisation National Movement.

“They told them about the process of exchange of population, by which people of European origin are replaced by people from Africa and Asia, and about Islamisation.”

Aleks Szczerbiak, a professor of politics at the University of Sussex, said: “It was long assumed that young Poles would come to the west and become more secular, multicultural and liberal, and that they would re-export those things back to Poland. But instead their experience of the west seems to have reinforced their social conservatism and traditionalism in many ways.”

Well, both polacks and /pol/acks are retarded.

>associating politically with the people that wanted to kill you

>people are stabbed in london
I don't think people understand the sheer disparity between london and some of the bigger urban areas like manchester and the rest of England.

Good thing the poles associate with their pre-war right wing movements instead of the nazis then.

>both polacks and /pol/acks are retarded
not an argument
also I like how you condemn Nazis but at the same time copy their rhetoric
and no, Polish far-right isn't Nazi by majority

Enough for what? Eastern Europe is basically cheap workforce for the German industry. No wonder why so many young folks leave these countries for Western Europe.

>be sub-Paki tier Polack in London
>these stupid fucks don't recognize my superior Polish culture and treat me like trash
>the West must be falling

>the West must be falling
>come from crime ridden backwater Polish town to London
>observe that this world capital actually looks dirtier and is more dangerous than your backwater hometown

>be drunk disgusting polack
>constantly drink
>like all the time
>start ranting about the fucking kebabs
>people give you funny looks and avoid you
>WE SAVED YOUROP BOW DOWN TO ME WESTERN DEGENERATES REEE

The fact that they go back to Pooland after living in the West should give you a hint about their intelligence and adaptability.

>>be sub-Paki tier Polack in London
>these stupid fucks don't recognize my superior Polish culture and treat me like trash

Well, since Poland has less knife crime in a year per capita than UK in a month, less homicide and no terrorism, it obviously is doing something right

Yeah, exporting its criminals so they commit crime somewhere else. Like London.

yes crime and terrorism in London is failt of Poles surely, right?

>The fact that they go back to Pooland after living in the West should give you a hint about their intelligence and adaptability.
Well considering Poland has less crime,is overwhelmingly European and has prosperous economy that seems a reasonable choice

Terrorism of course commited mostly by muslims. but EE gypsy clans and non gypsy criminal rings are greatly increased crime rate in many Western cities.

And that's not even satire.

this belongs to /pol/

>itt triggered west leftie cucks that can't cope with the fact that Central Europe still looks like Europe and is a safer place to live

>People ITT would rather be racist to Poles than admit London has a high homicide rate

Not even European or American but wtf is wrong with you guys?

"Cetnral Euope" is a meme term used by butthurt Poles and Praguers

>that one self hating polack in every fucking thread

>butthurt Poles and Praguers
>live in beautiful European city like Prague where crime per year is equal to one month in London
>westerner tells me I am butthurt my city doesn't have acid attacks

I see no reason why not to trust East European police stats
can't say the same about Westerner police stats

It’s part of the ongoing Russian propaganda war. They depict Western countries as shitholes thus strengthen extremism and chauvinistic nationalism in Eastern Europe and weakening the EU.
Meanwhile no reasonable person would deny that there are indeed problems in Western Europe, however these problems are managable and they are still fare much better than EE ones states and Russia.

Dunno, maybe because Poland and Hungary are hardly democracies anymore?

God I wish that were me

is there anything more pathetic than sermonizing poles.

Austria should be included too. AH 2.0 will win.

>using Marseille, the Bronx of Western Europe, as comparison
Sure, i can make Nigeria seem safer than Switzerland, if i cherry pick enough as well

1.0 was also very successful such as Yugoslavia and Checzoslovakia.

Sermonizing Lithuanians

You are a genuine retard. Fixxing stats and outright lying is something the EE states have done since their inception.

Meanwhile Russia is an actual crimeridden poverty stricken rights infringing degenerate illiterate AIDS-riddled corrupt shithole.

What exactly have dictators Evilbán and Killerczinski done that makes you think they are systematically falsifying crime statistics?
Please, tell me more about my own region where I've live'd all my life.

>since their inception
What, since 9th century?

oecd-ilibrary.org/docserver/download/8113171ec030.pdf?expires=1511103689&id=id&accname=guest&checksum=EE77C08E0DF3561C69A8D20DCAD1EC57
If Poland is so great why are people more afraid of walking at night than in Germany and UK and about as much as in France?

They are falsifying everything else so it's logical to think that they do the same with crime stats.

At this stage its what the Anglosphere is actively pushing for as an anti-Russian counterweight to the French and Germans. With Britain gone, the EU will pursue friendlier relations with Russia, ultimately dreaming of an alliance if not an outright inclusion of Russia. This is what Briatin and America have always feared and are trying to break it up by promoting a strong CEE to balance the continent out.
They may succeed.

>the EU will pursue friendlier relations with Russia

Nope.

>Crime statistics are falsified!
>Let me show you some polls on unmeasurable data

This is possibly the most bullshit i have ever seen a man spew

Kys retard

>They are falsifying everything else
alright, then name something

>Austria is probably the next to join
>Neo Hausburg empire is rising

Why are there so many EU apologists in Veeky Forums?

enjoy

Nothing ITT is EU apologism

I can compare Warsaw to Paris if you want

>data from 2014

The actual volume of Hungarian public debt. But that's just one of the many bullshit coming from EE.

bbj.hu/economy/eurostat-hungarys-eximbank-is-not-a-bank_116327

>be Westcuck
>politicians are turning your country into Middle East
>lash out at Poles and claim it's Russia's fault
Russians are using it for their own purposes, but problems are real and not "easy to deal with".
Germany, France, UK will be at least 20% Muslim in a decade or two.
>b-but Russia
Most of Russian Muslims can't be compared to Arab and Asian coons you imported. Look up Tatars and Bashkirs. Those are majority of Russian Muslims.

>them low quality claims

Get a grip you loser

>non-government owned export-import bank has debts
>if the bank would be government owned, it would increase government debts
hmm, really spiced up my goulash right there

>westerners
Iam Czech easterner mate

>le self-hating czech
Why do czechs hate themselves when they are by far the best if the west slavs

too much German influence

Holy fuck sweden.

t. Russian

Yes.
Significant.
They'll only take quality immigrants.

V4 was literally created with the express intent to weaken the EU and to be "our guys" in Europe. Remember the US doesn't like to share it's power and the EU got too big without a reason to keep it intact. That's why we started the Arab Spring and began the refugee crisis, so the Euroskeptics finish the job. Oh and sticking it out will leave you with 2nd & 3rd generation ingrates who hate your culture and will turn your counties to shitholes.

Daily reminder the loudest to complain about the EU tends to be its greatest moochers.

Lookin at you Hungary.

Soon

Romania should be included

That is Gyppovia. Transylvania is included and that's perfectly fine.

what do we do about Vienna and Berlin "people"?
will they get Beneš'ed?

>why do people hate their countrymen that live in capital, support faggot rights, speak mutated Czecho-English and call themselves "Progressive western europeans"

Im talking about the czechs who think themselves as near sub-human and wish the they goy GERMANED

Because he is a dumb kraut who thinks he is an "ubermensch" even if the Slavs proved him wrong back in 1945.

>it's another autistic poles LARPing as the saviours of the white race episode
I hate these stale reruns

Let's pray for that...

>comparing how swedes count crime and russians count crime.

>it's another episode of hans wewuzzes as superior
You were allowed to get rich by the USA only because they needed you as a frontier against Russia.

Now you are not a frontier. We, Poles are.

Do you know what does it mean?

That we will surprass you, and the USA wants Poland to be great, not gaymany.

So the future of gaymany will be:
>islamic
>multicultural
>cucked
>quarreling with America
>disliked and hated
And the future of Poland will be:
>Christian
>Ethnically stable
>Traditional
>Best allies of the USA in Europe
>liked and the leader of modern Intermarium project
You know all of this, this is why you are so butthurt.
>inb4 but muh gdp median salary lol poor polacks
You will obviously not be very rich after some decades of muslims stealing your welfare, would you?
And Polish emmigrants? They will return to Poland. Also less and less Poles plan to emigrate, remember that it's 2017, not 2004 sweetie.

true
Swedes count in racist tweets and migrant rape is considered just cultural misunderstandings

Literally "India has a space program" tier

Well said.

And we have American support. This support is the only reason for your high GDP, and will be the reason for our future high GDP. What do you not understand?

When Trump visited Poland, he was cheered, when he visited gaymany you autistic leftist degenerates were rioting. And without the USA you are nothing.

Whatever you say, Pavel. Surely your country will get acceptable living standards and electricity and running water by 2100

those people are homeless (((philosophers))) that shill for Sudetenkrauts and Austro-Hungary. All of them are in Prague. Germs are literally the second most hated minority after Gypsies,

Are you fucking retarded?

>and electricity and running water by 2100
Kek, westerners think Visegrad is Third World.Thats actually good, we will get less refugees from their countries.

I'm not the one acting like Poland will actually come even near first world standards in the next 50 years, so no.

>tfw disagree with statistics so just pretend they are false

>like Poland will actually come even near first world standards in the next 50 years
if by first world standards you mean acid attacks, than yes, probably never westcuck

>imagine being this mad that you'll never be white

see

Stay mad, Pavel, maybe then big daddy Russia will come back to you

Poland, Czech Republic, Slovenia and Slovakia already have higher Human Development Index than Portugal

Are you Finnic by any chance?

>Moortugal
So what?

do tell us of your white country