Are you going to the gym today or are you going to church to capture spiritual gains?

Are you going to the gym today or are you going to church to capture spiritual gains?

how do I capture a spiritual gain

Use a soul gem

Amen

Amen

>not both
amen

Just got back from the church senpai

Amen

Amen

Amen

Jesus was black and didn't do miracles

The christian god was invented by a bunch of literal cuckolds

OP is a colossal faggot

Amen

Amen

Amen

Sacred gains
Amen

Let's pray for this poor user, lonely and bitter-hearted as he must be without Christ's love :(

Amen

Gym's closed on sundays, because the owner is already working 290+ hours/month and he needs some fucking time off.
I mean, the guys sleeps on the floor half of the time, because he's too tired to go home, he's earned his free sunday.

Amen

amen

Sunday is always a day of rest for me. Workout Tues-Fri, rest on Saturday and Sunday. Also went to service today and heard a good message.

God bless all of you

amen

amen

>2016
>gym isn't your church
>strength gains aren't your spiritual gains

for christ's sake

amen

Amen based Jesus

Amen

Amen

>current year
>not believing there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger
I hope you see the light before you die inshallah

Amen

Happy mothers day, you mothers

Amen

amen

>Amen

Most atheists are liberal (over 80%) because they're edgelords who have been brainwashed by the state to rebel against their parents.
In our schools we teach our children about the evil, racist, sexist, white Christian men who stole land from the peaceful, noble natives and developed an immoral society that invents medicine and communicates at the speed of light. It shouldn't be that much of a surprise that they abandon Christianity and run straight into the arms of the state. They aren't atheists or liberals, they're Marxists and most don't even realize it.

Amen

Amen

Jesus Christ was invented by the first council nicea in 325 AD faggot

>believing in fairy tales

going to a young adult christian gathering nowadays is like going to an anime convention, it's full of autists beta passive-aggressive new age faggots

it makes me cringe out of pure pity

Amen

Amen

Amen.

I go to the gym every day, regardless of what social construct may want me not to

gb2/x/

Amen

Amen

"Booty loving Jesus admires gains over prayer."

~Genesis 69

Amen.

That's ALMOST as cringy as a christian proselyte telling people a bearded middle-eastern guy died for their sins.

That's protestants are literally cancer.

Wait, I just truthbombed myself.

Atheists come from Christian families so it makes sense they share similar methods of transferring knowledge.

Amen

>dismissing centuries of tradition and philosophy as le magic sky daddyxD

This is why atheists are so ridiculed.

Amen

Neither. It's my day off, and believing in Jesus doesn't require me to go to a church.
kek acquired

Amen.
I use sunday as my day of rest for my soul and my gains.

Praised be Jesus Christ, now and forevermore

>Praised be Jesus Christ, now and forevermore

Amen