If you are under 6 feet tall, you're fucked. You can never compete with the 6'3'' ottermode chads

If you are under 6 feet tall, you're fucked. You can never compete with the 6'3'' ottermode chads.

You are genetically inferior, and women see this.

OP confirmed for under 6'3", weak, fat, ugly, genetically inferior, and losing his oneitis to some guy named 'Chad' -- and now he's taking it out on Veeky Forums. What an inconsiderate, rude piece of shit you are, OP, taking out your frustrations on Veeky Forumsizens who did NOTHING to you. You're a Bad Person, and you should FEEL bad.

>t. ugly manlet

Yep, the OP is an ugly manlet. Thanks for amplifying my post. :-)

>being 6'
>not being at least 2m tall

baka so sad

yeah but i mean no joke i am going to kill myself tomorrow before work

fuck you op

topkek
6'3 manlets trying to in on the masterrace club

There is no such thing as a "Chad" but if you're under 6 feet then you're a midget and that's sad.

Don't listen to this bunch of faggots mocking manlets. Girls don't care about that you're 5'6 if you have muscles and abs. When I was in school, there was a guy who was practically a manlet, but guess what? He went to the gym and made incredible gainz, and every fucking girl was wet for him.
And if you're so insecure about your height, date short girls. For fuck's sake, not every woman is a 6'0 amazon with big tits who bullies you for your height. What a bunch of faggots you all are, get some confidence and fuck someone, most girls will fuck anyone if they have a strong personality and fucking abs.
t. girl

Not even pint sized girls want a manlet

>Got a 5'9" girlfriend.
>Redhead
>High-test as fuark
>Only been lifting for like 5 months.
>Already running out of date ideas.
It's nice being 6'3" but I think it's mostly cause my autistic sense of humor amuses her.

>t. girl

diamonds

I've got a 5 foot 7 swimmer buddy and girls literally throw themselves at him. height helps but you should be able to find a way

6'3" here

Been lifting for a month only so still skeletal

I'd rather have a regular size with a regular body than being a spaghetti as I am at the moment

Maybe lifting will turn me into a winning Chad

Just to say being tall can make you look like an alien if not proportional

5'7 here

if you have a good body + face + hair then girls your height and under will most likely dig you, girls taller than you won't give you a second look.

it's not the best but it's not the end of the world, just make sure you go for girls shorter than you and you'll be fine.

you are posting on an autistic board with anime girls

this guy is 5'7

Who the fuck still cares about height on 2016? Here's a tip: if you still care about height and make fun of people for not being as tall as you you're the real manlet.

im 6'6 bro. anyone under 6'5 is a serious manlet. you should kill yourself.

Oh but man when you've got good proportions and you're 6'4 its fucking great only been lifting for 4 months but it looks way longer with a shirt on

> 6'4 master race

Is this a Veeky Forums joke about the nigger not being ripped or a /pol/ joke about bitches niggerlust?

Why's that user?

Coalburner joke

What do you mean by "it looks way longer with a shirt on" ?

I must admit I look way better shirtless than with clothes on at the moment since no sizes fit me properly.. when long enough -> too large - when not too large -> too short

One of the reasons I started lifting besides fucking better quality girls

I have a naturally broad frame and large shoulders which goes together nicely with being 6'4 making myself look more muscular than i am it also puts me in a weird place where some xxl are too big and xl are too small

I'm 5'5ish and have dated girls as short as 5' and as tall as 6', in fact only 2 of the girls I have hooked up with out of the 25+ have been shorter than me.

>I'm 5'5ish and have dated girls as short as 5' and as tall as 6', in fact only 2 of the girls I have hooked up with out of the 25+ have been shorter than me.
kekwtf proof? method??

This is pretty funny since I'm over 6 feet, and automatically disqualified from any attractive woman for being black.

I won't post pictures out of respect, but really the key is to not give a shit about your height. I am around 205lbs right now at my height and stupidly broad, but I've been with taller women since I was 16, first girl I had sex with was 6'.

I know everyone says this when talking about height, but seriously, you just have to accept it and love yourself.

That being said, I have never been rejected based on my height in real life, but online dating is a slightly different story. I still hook up with taller women (last girl was 5'11"), but some girls will just flat out stop talking to me when I tell them my height. You just have to swallow your pride and move on, we are all shallow in our own ways and they are allowed to not want to date you based on your height just like I won't date a hambeast.

Who the fuck even cares what kind of people a slut with half her tits on display gets smashed by?

I gotta tell you, taller girlfriends are bretty good.

>t. 5'8 manlet with 6'0 gf

Jokes on you, tall guys frighten me.
Jokes on me, I'm a fucking bulldog.

>the actual avergae of a male is 5'11-6' The goverment just doesn't want to increase the height stats cause people all over the world will kill themself
>Being tall is the only thing that matters in the world

l m a o who's the one that's compensating
>tfw 6'1 "average height"

>I know everyone says this when talking about height, but seriously, you just have to accept it and love yourself.
>That being said, I have never been rejected based on my height in real life, but online dating is a slightly different story. I still hook up with taller women (last girl was 5'11"), but some girls will just flat out stop talking to me when I tell them my height. You just have to swallow your pride and move on, we are all shallow in our own ways and they are allowed to not want to date you based on your height just like I won't date a hambeast.
I said method, say something practical instead of broad shit like love urself.

Enough

I will repeat and feel like i love myself from now on

It has to work by the number of times some normie post it

There is no method, I see a girl I think is attractive, walk up to her and start talking at her. My height never even comes into the conversation unless she says something about it, at which point I crack a joke about it and immediately move on.

>I see a girl I think is attractive, walk up to her and start talking at her.
>and start talking at her.

this is the part i'm most concerned with, friend. How old are you btw

White losers on the internet.

i'm 6'4" and a massive 275lb blob. your argument is invalid.

I never understood who's actually posting these threads

Is it manlets who hate themselfes or lanklets trying to feel better about themselves?

OP in this case falls under lanklet.
But you can see manlet ones too, they're more mopey than asshole-ish.