Whats does Veeky Forums think of the buffdudes?

whats does Veeky Forums think of the buffdudes?

We don't

Stop shilling this bullshit you cunts. Now be gentlemen and fuck off.

>good advice
>fake natty

every thread in a nutshell

Some Howard Roark shit up in here

Post buff cats

who

lol if they're not natty their physique definitely is achievable natty

Shitty insertions

they give solid advice

Golem get ye gone

don't bother. any youtuber or fitness persona who looks decent isn't considered natty by Veeky Forums, despite their being plenty of bodies posted that look just as good or better in CBT's

Yeah but that's because this is the /r9klifter/ board

I doubt anyone has lifter for more than 5 years on Veeky Forums

neither of their physiques are possible natty and blonde clearly has a roid gut, why are you being stupid.

>roid gut

When will this meme end?

Theyre bloated. I look exactly the same after I've eaten two meals in the morning

Why do I even come to this shithole
Fuck

theyre fucking fake natties fucking faggots

both of them are around 12% bodyfat, don't even look dry at all, pic is probably also taken with a pump
like look at the size of their chest,arms, shoulders...howt he fuck is any of that not achievable natty you DYEL

also roid gut? what the fuck, that guy just has shitty posture and terrible, terrible insertions

>roid gut
Nope, no such thing exists.
To counteract the effects of insulin (ab)use pros will stuff mountains of carbs in so they don't go into comas. The resulting bloating is called Palumboism but it's basically a horseload of carbs.
TLDR he's pregnant and you're the father.

>t-they're just bloated
Or they're on cycle, what a educate person would assume.

There's not just one "look" to a person on roids (Armstrong vs Arnold vs Blaha), but there are varying factors to let you know if someone is on juice or not (dryness like you said, low bf but huge mass, bulging traps and deltoids, acne, beer guts with abs, sudden loss and gain of muscle mass, barely working out, etc)

Their BMI is close to prime Arnold so obviously they're on roids.

Chill dudes, solid advice. But fit would rather take advice from nattys like Rich Piano.

this, learned a lot from them, don't give a shit if they're natty or not, none of my business

>implying there aren't shitloads of anons on gear on those threads

They give the most generic lifting advice imaginable that you can find in much greater deteal in hundreds of other sources, but they have soothing voices and personalities and decent video editing skills so I'm okay with them. Learned a few things from them as a noob.

thy're buff