Anyone else cringe when they think of all the ugos they fucked on their way to becoming fit?

Anyone else cringe when they think of all the ugos they fucked on their way to becoming fit?

>tfw you banged fatties in college because it was better than going home from a party and jerking off

Not at all. I wasnt born homo sexual

I'm not of the same opinion haha

I couldn't bear having to share a bed with a fatty after fucking and I'm not enough of a dick to bounce immediately after

I fuck somewhat ugly girls all the time as long as they have dat ass and dem titties. I'm a pussy hound so it doesn't really matter to me. I won't date/be seen in public with them though.

i would be less lonely if i fucked fatties. but i noticed i treat girls i'm not attracted to worse, so i limit my interactio with them so i'm not mean.

i'd rather be nice. just to attractive grills tho

>tfw only attracted to butch feminists

How do I deal with this feel

>mfw never slept with a girl under at least a 6/10

No. I've always had high standards even before I blossomed.

same. I love beautiful girls but I also have somewhat of a fetish for less than pretty girls with enormous asses. Even more so for Latina milfs with huge hips and ass. I don't care one bit for tits.

> mfw I don't know this feel whatsoever

>implying I fucked anyone

I still wouldn't fuck a fat one thought

0 fucks given. Hell i'd pound an uggo or a fatty right damn now. Life's an experience and pussy doesn't have a face, you only regret the things you didn't do not the things you did in the end.

Schuyler Thornton aka "skywhy12" if anyone was wondering. There is a massive imgur gallery with her pics.

serious? How/why? Is it a hate thing for you or something.

if you have standards then you will fuck 0 uggos

>pussy is pussy

this is what ugly people say.

>I have standards

this is what neckbeards say

it doesnt bother me. it ups my number which makes me feel validated in some vain sort of way. Plus i wasnt always hot so its not like i dated "below" myself. id still fuck down to a 5/10 as long as she had a nice ass but id never date anything below a 7/10

This. I went whaling this weekend just to mix things up. I also like that you can basically go bezerker mode on big girls and they can take it.

no dude, you cant just fuck whales cause sex is better than no sex

id rather fap than fuck a whale

>Settling for anything less then what I want.

who said I fuck whales? We're talking about ugly/average girls, not fatties

imo it's worth waiting for something good than sleeping with anything

if you take care of yourself, you should only be fucking girls that do the same

lol ok dad I'll do that

what? im being honest

dont just fuck anything that puts out, you deserve better than that.

i had this beta mentality too once upon a time. waited for ever to be with this one girl who i thought shared similar values. After i fucked her she told me she was pregnant with some other guys kid. Ever since then Ive never taken females seriously and only see them as walking fleshlights

I only fucked one girl I'd consider ugly. She was fat and disgusting and I was disgusted with myself.

not that guy but what do you lose by sleeping witha girl thats nots as hot as you think you deserve? You arent dating her. Theres no attachment. You are literally just using her to get your dick wet and then you move on.

>tfw no eyebrows gf

all im saying is if you hold yourself to a high standard with fitness, the girls should do the same.

im not saying to marry a random hookup, but dont lower your standards. thats what you do if you are fat/out of shape.

it's ok, but in general you should be going for the best you can get. never settle for anything in life, whether it's pussy or anything else.

tony fuckin' robbins over here trying to pep talk us and shit lmao

i get that but to me, settling would imply dating. A drunk fuck to some girl one night isnt settling imo. Shoot for the hot girl at the bar at first, but if that falls through, go for the less attractive one.

Is there anything better than pounding a fatty's brains loose bros? Why oh why is that shit SO satisfying.

in all honesty I might be doing this, former fatass now im pretty fit (12% bf or so). problem is lack of a social life and I cant drive somewhere and then drink for obvious reasons

it would be a huge ego boost to know a girl wants to fuck me solely because I look good, I have a personality but who gives a shit about that in terms of nightlife

>have this girl over 2 weeks ago
>shes definitely overweight
>too fat for me to date
>DDD tits tho
>have sex with her
>decide to flip her over and have her ride me so i can relax
>shes awful
>eventually finish in doggy
>grab a glass of water
>decide to take a shower together
>start fucking her in the shower
>hard to cum because not enough recover time
>shes bent over leaving forward
>start railing her hard enough that her head starts bumping into the wall
>she doesnt stop me
>the thought of me dominating her and bashing her head into the wall turns me on
>bust my nut on her asshole

You should do it, builds confidence and experience

Nope, cause I'm a virgin

This. It honestly doesn't matter to me unless someone found out.

>used masterball at 25
>after I dumped that girl, there have been numerous opportunities to bang uggos/chunkers/crazies but I can't bring myself to do it
>sometimes kick myself for passing on easy pussy

Fuck.

Ddr

>tfw banged fatties to lose my virginity
>tfw 0 attraction to them but my dick has needs
>tfw recently hooked up with girl from tinder and she was 10x fatter without her clothes on
>tfw literally nope'd and kicked her out of my house without banging her

Feels good when you know you're too hot to fuck fat chicks now.

are we talking fat chicks or thick chicks, if you don't fuck thick chicks I feel bad for you

No user I mean distended guts and clinically obese.

Thick girls with the right fat distribution are fine.

Fucked a few girls just for the sake of sex. Had a hard time getting it up cause I thought they were ugly.

Does it getter better user? I'm not quite dyel anymore but Im still relatively skinny

>Over 6' tall and conventionally attractive
>Routinely catch attractive women doing all that little self-conscious spontaneous grooming shit that lets you know they're 'mirin
>Still get sex almost exclusively from sub-par munts off of shitty dating sites

Above a certain level of attractiveness they start to expect to be treated more and more like human beings, and I am simply not in a place in my life where I am prepared to do that.

Fucking a girl you're actually attracted to is always better.

I once ended up banging this 45yr old milf who had a good body.

Had a hard time staying hard throughout though because I kept getting distracted by all the wrinkles on her face. Had to turn her over and just focus on her ass to be able to finish.

>self-conscious spontaneous grooming

examples?

>mfw never slept with a girl.

Ftfy

You know when they start twirling single strands of hair around their fingers and then pull them out. That's the sign.

Exactly what I had to do.

I am excited to fuck a girl I care about, but at the same time I kind of just view women as meat sacks to jizz in. I havent met one that I give the slightest of a shit about. Its strangely depressing and refreshing in a way.

I'm skeptical I'll ever meet a girl I care about. Maybe its that all girls my age (20-24) are just plain fucking retarded. Or maybe its a college thing.

Sex is just meh to me. I'm just doin the do and coasting by right now.

>tfw never banged a cougar but always wanted to
you make it sound terrible user, don't ruin the dream

>Tfw you have to workout 2 hours a day and do work almost 24/7 while this bitch is just born with huge titties ad you would impregnate he without a second though

O well i'm not complaining, just attention whoring a bit now.

dude I'm in the same boat as you, and that's a good thing. men would be better off if they didn't spend their whole life looking for a princess

plus the idea that women gain more substance as they get older is a meme

Some girls will fix their hair when they walk by but thats about it. Never had any hair twirling. Glances here and there.

so long as Kate upton exists she won't be anything worth noting. she is very mediocre aside from her tits. that said, would rape

Man it sucks for you guys. Be me over little over 300 pound DE in Divison one college football team. I never had to go out for nasty pussy. I have always sonce highschool been made for football. Aka all the Hot sluts want me. Chances are im going to get drafted into the NFL next year baring injury. I could of declared for this years draft but i wanted another year and hopefully can go higher then my mid round projection. Ill be banging hot ass college sluts until then. And then probably find some 10/10 gold digging whore to fuck.

lmao is this copypasta? cause being a football player at a division 1 school especially one that thinks he can go pro means you've probably never even heard of Veeky Forums

No it isnt copypasta. Football isnt that hard when geneticly your already strpng as fuck. My biggest issue is my conditioning but meh i dont care that much. A guy i met at my local gym when i was in highschool told me about Veeky Forums amd Veeky Forums. I only use Veeky Forums and really only troll around lol

what school

>666
And it shall be done.

I have a serious problem where i go for 6-7's because the entire time im with them they're telling me nonstop how hot i am even most 8's do that but the nonstop of the average chicks feeds my narcissism too much
halp

If you are legit
Don't listen to these faggots breh
I'm happy for you bro, your playing to your strengths
Hope you manage to go pro and fuck all the drugged up sluts you want
Just please save me some of the huge tittied girls while I bulk up bro.

>implying there is anything wrong with that

what's the problem? are you concerned that you can't play above your level?

Yeah, I legit once fucked a grill whos face had the shape of a foot. Her pussy and tits where fine but her face was pure abomination. I was passing though a dry period of time and was crazy about getting my dick wet..

Putting enough info on myself so some loser on here can find out who i am and potentially fuck me over by outing me and then i would be assosiated with Veeky Forums and could also fick my draft stock up. Nah im not going to say. All i will say is its closer to the east coast then the west

But in contrast to some of the girls i pick up my mates always go you can do so much better

a little bit like from what I've been told by most girls I'm hot af but i just don't push for the 9's often

are you hitting on 14 year olds?

What are you at now? Yeah lickily i never had to bulk i just need to avioded getting to big so i dont get slower. I was around 230 in junior high lmao. I wasnt really fat either idk i worked on my dads farm gowing up so i was always somewhat strong and i had to be light on my feet so i woulf get fucked up by a bull or something lol. Keep at it man.

Fucking typos. Mobile and wasnt looking.

I could literally say I was everything you just said you were and say what school I was from and people could believe I was whoever but it doesn't make it true. also how is being associated with 4chans Veeky Forums board going to ruin a players draft stock? you're just a fat lying retard who watches too much football. probably play in high school and now has starry eyes after watching the 2016 draft. big dreams for a big boy

ehh np
Naw bro I just mean while I bulk up since i'm not some football player who gets girls like that
I rely on looks right now and need to bulk up for like total domination bro
I need to get my grades in check too, but meanwhile I will just bulk up for the bitches and just do some summer courses to fix my shit.

what other signs? I need specific detail because im a fucking retard with grills.

well if you aren't pushing for 9s like you deserve them that's your fault. it's not like you can't go back to the uglier girls if you fail. apparently they build up your confidence so getting rejected would be a short lived feeling

>Tfw you realize almost every girl flips her hair when she passes you

Whut do they mean by this?

lol dam nigga r u me? jk tho recently I feel into a some good pussy thank god dry spell was starting to kill me. howcome my real life bitches are at minimum 2 points better than my tinder matches doe that's the big q

Whatever man. Also you do realise Veeky Forums as a whole is hated by media and normal people right. People who dont know what it is assume everyone who comes here is some pedo or rascist or a hacker. Also the sjw hate for this place it extreme and they are probably the loudest people online right now. Im not saying its an absolute that it would fuck up my draft stock. But the risk of some reporter decided to fuck me over and make up a bunch of shit or the sjw crowd to attack and fuck over yet another football player is to high for me to risk it. Hell think of it like this. Your some 40 somthing guy who is a GM to a NFL team. You have 2 players on your board. You see them as equal. One is just a good athlete and player. Has no negatives. The other guy is a good athlete and player but some people have said he is known to be a member of some internet website that is infamous from rascism,pedophilia, and mass shootings. They wouldnt know about Veeky Forums chances are they would google Veeky Forums see some fucked up shit about this place and not take that person saying it is to much of a risk. Anyway thats whay i wanted to say and i wont talk about this any further have a nice day.

true true haha yeah I don't really fear rejection cos I'm probs not gonna see them again lol I just don't go after them for some reason

That was actually some pretty good motivation to get the fuck off this cancer site.

Also
> rascist

Absolutely nothing wrong with that
Everyone is racist, people only let it out here because it is user
Blacks are nothing but hairless monkeys with vocal cords.

mfw i actually thought that was hawt

you don't sound like a football player. I went to a division 1 school and roomed with a football player my freshmen year which ended up in me being pretty cool with a lot of the players, partying and shit. keep living in fantasy island

Lmao Wow. All players are the same? You do realise everyone comes from diffrent backgrounds right?

>which ended up in me
Post tits whore.

I've met enough to know that the big guys are all basically meathead eggplant shaped coke heads that squat, eat meat, drink grain alcohol, and study criminal justice. every fucking one of them. kill yourself for your defending your weird delusions.

>I've met enough to know that the big guys
Nope

I'm a virgin and recently lost a bit of weight. I feel like I could bag some 7/10s but I have been waiting until I am happy (or happier) with my appearance and then swing for the fences with 9s or 10s

yes. I lived with the starting defensive end my sophomore year, the starting left guard my senior year, and hung out with 2 receivers and another OL regularly. that's not including how often I've been to their team house for parties and met even more players through them. I know what I'm talking about. the left guard was by far the most intelligent one i knew and he studied fucking PE.

you oughta get your noob sex gains out of the way with uglier girls just happy to have a dick in them rather than under perform and ruin your rep with an inner circle of hot girls. especially true or college campuses

Not that user
But dam...... I'm such a faggot.

>tfw i cringe when i think of every girl i've fucked
club sluts are sub human. i am ashamed

why

Not sure what you mean
Im fit now still can only fuck uggos

Rejected so many girls

sorry to tell you user, you're also an uggo

but a fit uggo so maybe like a normal person

Was it her?

Post face

I'll have to join Tinder soon once I amass enough pictures of myself that don't look like shit, although I've heard that's gone to hell

Thanks user, I will take your advice and bang some busted bitches

Im not white

I also enjoy disregarding the good parts of my past and focusing on the bad parts, friend!