As weak hands take profits and panic sell

Notice how the biggest wallets have more then they did few days ago? All the top 40 LINK whales have more LINK then they did yesterday. They are accumulating. Who here /confy?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where can you see the wallets

is this on eth platform?

smartest neet here

Can I see the block explorer? Interesting point user I'm curious if its true

i hope your right user

I hope the dump ends soon. I got in at 19 cents and wish I rode this dip to up my stack.

Dubs don't lie. This is a good entry point to get more bags filled by weak hands.. You must be quick though... don't try to time the market

I'm not one of the biggest holders, but I do have over 600k. Been adding more on the dips. Feeling pretty comfy. I guess I could sell the peaks and buy the dips, but I'd rather just buy than risk losing my position.

I have about 100k i accumulted around .15-.25 trying to get another 50k .30-.35

AM I GOING TO MAKE IT???

LINKLET WITH ONLY 9K LINK

these are the kind of posts that cut right through the FUD

nice find OP

>MFW the whales are finally content and try to sell out

I only have 6500 link :(

i have 25k and want more. will be buying so much if its just 35 cennts. this is our key to retiring

btw how do you see the top wallets?

>some dude has 48 million LINK
Fug.

I have 60k and sitting comfy

im in the 200's im happy w that. but im gonna buy more to get over 30k. basically im going do or die w this baby.

im a little concerned chainlink sounds like chinklink

That is one of the ChainLink addresses.

haha ya idiot, thats prob sergey

ree. how do you tell which one is a private address?

ITS PUMPING

aaaaaand its back down, im pretty new to crypto. can someone with some experience help me learn to read the orders?

I just learned that I am wallet # 1481. That means right now, there are only 1480 people with more link than me. I own a sizeable portion of what could some day be the key to linking our current financial environment with emerging blockchain technologies.

Im not fucking selling.

It looks like the floor is about $0.35 at this time....