How long for ottermode from skelly if I workout 3 days a week

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
bodyrecomposition.com/training/benching-with-the-pecs.html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

about treefiddy

Practically imposible if only 3 times a week

why?
isn't cardio on rest day essential for otter?

No, being born with wide shoulders and good muscle insertions is all that is necessary for """ottermode""", provided you don't eat.

CHAD IS EATING PIZZA CUZ FACE FRAME HEIGHT MEME IS HOT NOW.
Stop with this bullshit please. OP asked for advice, not BE BORN PERFECT narrative

Well the only advice worth a damn is to be born perfect.

If you actually want to be muscular, lift heavy, eat lots and use PEDs. If you want to look like a male model, be born perfect.

i would say work out consistently for a year while eating a surplus of calories, then the next year just eat low cal + cardio 3x a week, and youll ride on the previous years gains, then repeat the process

Suk my smelly cock

I am skinnyfat atm (65kg at 176cm, almost no muscle)...how long will it take me to achieve early stages of ottermode? I got about 3-4 months until vacation

What if I work out 2 hours everyday ?

well, what's your routine look like now?

Just don't do starting strength. Push Pull Legs should get you promising results within 4 months in.

Cardio and rest days essential for otter mode lole natty physique takes years to master it's not something you just do, rack up a couple years consistent or get dat dere adobe

183cm 65-70kg
6 months on a bullshit DB split ABCxABC eating roughly about my TDEE. Sorry for the different camera angles

Disregard this subhuman filth, he's a repulsive fat cunt I'm the real op and my stats are;

5'11

121 pounds

what did the routine look like

Something like
A - chest
B - shoulders
C - arms
with mishmash of auxiliary exercises here and there. I used dumbbells and cables most of the time.

when legs

Dam bro you're looking pretty fucking good
(no homo)

You're fist pic looks like a slightly more flabby me

I wonder if different posses make that much of a difference too ...

wat wuz diet like

what the fuck. no way.

that seems unreal that you made it in just 6 months. what did you eat.
protein/carbs/fats
supplements?

lol fuck legs
inb4 BITCHES DIG MUH HUMONGOUS LEGS

Damn son.

>Dem traps
>Dat God-Tier pec insertions.

doesnt seem that fake.

however the "period needed" could be.

I did some leg presses occasionally on my rest days. Going back in time I wouldn't repeat my routine. I just got back to lifting after a while and I'm starting from scratch by hoping on a variation of a classic 5x5 strength routine to build strength foundation first.

I didn't care about macros and micros at all. I ate junk food, drank a lot of alcohol and all that. All I cared about is hitting TDEE and 100-120 protons per day

My initial goal body was David, but now I want to get big. As the Dom said, the day you've started to lift is the day you became forever small

what did you do for abs and obliques
i got as big as you in the same amount of time but your core looks pretty sick while mine is kind of meh

sorry about your shoulder width. nice core tho.

what? wtf

any cardio?

If you're 121 I'm Donald Trump in a g6 drinking a Margarita salted with the dried out pussy juice of Miranda Kerr freshly fucked by Justin Bieber headed to my private gym in Monaco to eat hamburgers with Zyzz and Oprah before I go bungee jumping

My nigger does your chest ever feel sore after working out? Mine doesnt

Mostly hanging leg raises and decline crunches. Didn't work on it that much to be honest. I just started to hit it hard

I had plenty of comments about my wide hips, but this is the first time I hear that my shoulders are not wide. Thanks for the opinion anyway

Shitton of it. I used to be an over 100kg blob so I'm trying to keep myself in shape from time to time by cardio. It's very easy to get fat for ex-fatties

How long till ottermode

fuck it might as well post my own progress

at least 5% bf long

Ur so fuggin hot i wish my bf had a body like this

God you're a weak minded faggot. Kill yourself please

nah wtf? 3% tops if that

I don't even see abs there and they're usually start to appear at 13-15%

mine doesn't either, what's wrong with this?

chad LITERALLY eats PIZZA

stats my mang?

please die

i can definitely see the outline of his upper four

what kind of cardio and how long/often?

which website to calculate TDEE?
I always get confused on what settings to put for "activity level"

Idk my form is right I'm pretty sure my chest just never gets sore

It's my 3rd week of 5x5 strength training on 1k cal deficit (I got some extra fat since I quit lifting due to health issues last year) so my stats are shit.
165 Row
105 The Press
265 DL
145 Squat (I'm slav, so I squat Klokov deep)
150 Bench

Treadmill only. I usually set goal in calories (I use personal heart rate monitor) and go for it disregard time. I'm not going to advice how often you should do cardio, I did it when I felt it.

Whatever seems more legit. I just google TDEE calculator, choose something from first 5 options and look if it shows reasonable digits for my parameters
tdeecalculator.net/ this looks fine

soreness != working your muscle. if you're getting stronger & bigger you're good, stop caring about soreness. ive been working out for 3 year and i havent gotten sore since the first month

My nigger I could do 100 reps of BP and my chest won't get sore

me too kek
yes, this

so?

>arms bigger than legs

Lmao

read this:
bodyrecomposition.com/training/benching-with-the-pecs.html/

you're welcome, motherfucker

Good progress man. Especially see it in the arms. Looks like traps and core is lacking a little? Maybe hit chest hard too. Great gains.