Veeky Forums I weight 120 lbs, 5'7" and 22 years. How many calories should I go for bulking?

Veeky Forums I weight 120 lbs, 5'7" and 22 years. How many calories should I go for bulking?

GOMAD

Don't count calories just eat 7 small- medium sized meals per day

>5'7"
Don't even bother pham.

Bruce Lee was same height

At least start with 2000 calories ffs

somewhere around 2400

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

I started working out in January with the same stats as you (5'7", 117 lbs, 22 yrs old). Now I'm 130 which is mostly muscle.. If you start working out/and doing cardio the hunger for more food will come on its own. Also a good idea to eat something small before bed.

5'8 here. Started at 118lbs. My bulk has taken about 4 months and Im eating around 4000 calories a day. Starting to get a little bit of belly fat too :(

Im gunna keep bulking to 160 and then cut from there. This pic was from last week but its me at 148lbs

make sure you are eating more than 2000. you are yung you should be able to put on some weight easily

Just eat as much as u can, if u count ur gonna give up

Fuck off, mom

is that really what they portray Capt. America as, pre roids?

I understand that he was a weakling, but that looks like he was in Germany, not America.

All of them

Wow, that's inspiring. Well, if it doesn't seem like enough, another glass of milk...

What's your program? B

>122lbs

eat anything and everything.

120lbs? All of them.

Mirin, what are your 1rms

I have the same boxers that I bought from Costco hmu next time

When I see this I just wonder how that's possible. I weigh 119lbs and can't see myself reaching that body. I'm so skinny, it's awful.

ICE POSEIDEN

Over 9000

Go slow friend, don't fatten up just because you want to bulk. Being skinny gives you the perfect canvas, don't fuck it up.

This desu, it seems inaccessible

Related, 5'7 here, 140 pounds, still skinny as fuck. Whatd the highest weight I could realistically achieve natty without it being fat?

Pic related.

5ft8 123lbs
can incline bench 115lbs for 3x3
Just keep at it OP

But you aren't Bruce Lee.
Bruce Lee wasn't a skellington at 22.
Bruce Lee was a martial artist and an actor. Even obese dwarfs are cool and drown in pussy if they are featured in hollywood movies.

You aren't Bruce Lee, nor an obese hollywood dwarf. You're just an irrelevant skellington at 22. It's too late for anything, just respawn.
Remember: cut down the road, not across the street