>2025
>The technological singularity happens and everyone gets downloaded into the internet and can make themselves as swole as they feel like with no effort

How will you cope after future technology renders lifting obsolete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIsYqWRdxm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fag

This thread is autism incarnate

The people who never lifted won't be able to visualize perfect aesthetics because they will never have learned about inserts and physiology.

Us lifters will still rule above them

Can't you just imagine comic book superheroes?

My lifting trained my CNS system and nerves, allowing me greater control over my virtual presence, letting me consume and integrate lesser people onto my own systems, until I can become a super being.

I wouldn't have to spend hours in the character creator making myself fit because I already am.

>My lifting trained my CNS system and nerves

That's just a joke, right? Lifting heavy things doesn't make your brain stronger.

>That's just a joke, right? Lifting heavy things doesn't make your brain stronger.

exercise is one of the only proven nootropics, dickface

Brain releases all electrical impulses required for lifting
>brain training
Concentration required while lifting
>brain training
Anything that requires high energy expenditure or concentration makes you somewhat smarter

Why men with muscles stereotypically considered dumb and men who are skinny stereotypically considered smart then?

i can smell the coke zero and doritos on this post

>millenials

I'm not as autistic as other Veeky Forums so
Just quit bodybuilding and use that time to enjoy space travel in a self driving car with my 3D printed waifu

retard alert.

We got like 7.4 billion people right now. I remember when I last looked up that count, there was 6.8 billion, that was three years ago. Where do you think all of this technology is coming from? More people has access to mobile phones than they do clean water, technology is a joke. At this point, water rights are more important than oil, the glaciers that pump out our fresh water from the mountains have been disappearing for decades. Do you think we can afford to desalinate our water? We do that with diesel right now, and nowhere is it an alternative. Thinking solar power? What about the cost to produce the infrastructure of solar power, cloudy weather, the rusting and decay of materials involved. Nuclear? You don't just put uranium dirt in a pot and boil it. The minerals are surveyed, excavated, refined, and coalesced into rods. Nuclear power is one of the most intensely laborous power sources, because of how much education and man hours are required. Even combustion now, burning ethanol, they talk about cleanly doing it. You know how they do this? The CO2 is funneled off into massive underground tanks where we compress it and save it, for future use when we figure out what we could possibly use CO2 for. There is no sustainability. We're fucked just trying to feed ourselves, fishing the oceans dry and tilling every last parcel of arable land.

We can still feel a sense of legitimacy in vr when we have near or superhuman bodies because we did that in meatspace through nothing but willpower

>Agent Smith pls go

>that sentence construction
I'm confident you're neither

You don't understand the theory of singularity. We wouldn't download into the Internet, we would integrate technology into our bodies in order to process information quicker and more efficiently, and for possible health reason. You're just a fedora wearing faggot that doesn't want to work hard.

I wouldnt care bc in 2025 i'll be 29.
It's right now that i'm getting the most pussy.

men that are skinny are not necessarily seen as smart, for example tryhard edgelords in any band scene

i think you mean skinny and glasses with a beard attending a norwegian philosophy lecture

Neurobro here. If you think we even have the slightest idea of how the mind works, nonetheless replicating it, you're in the wrong.

inb4 roccos basilic
>look it up

>men who are skinny stereotypically considered smart

but they aren't. 50% of the population is not considered "smart".

>Why men with muscles stereotypically considered dumb

because they usually are, "men with muscles" usually refers to guys on gear, who aren't usually particularly smart. sticking needles into yourself a couple of times a week and lifting a few times a week does not require much brainpower. they don't even have to think about what they're eating or what muscle groups to work for highest efficiency, they can just fuck about in the gym and eat junk and if they're on a big enough dose they will still make decent gains. sure, they'll also be dead 15 years later but that's not something those people usually care about.

> implying we're not already all uploaded to the internet and have been since like 05

Think about it, the computers already know how to think like us, post like us, and chat like us. Yet lifting (getting fit in general) is more relevant than ever because even after you upload yourself, you're still stuck in your regular human body like everyone else.

Hollywood

What about wind power or turning all of the cardio machines in all the gyms into generators?

Why is Veeky Forums full of ignorant tone-fags these days?

Plenty has to happen for that to take place and to even say 2025 for that is laughable. Should probably look up the avatar 2045 program.

It's funny though seeing ppl say roids are bad when they're consumed under doctors supervision and they're so healthy. They are now posting cancer photos along with their other ailments on instagram. Survival of the fittest

>We wouldn't download into the Internet, we would integrate technology into our bodies in order to process information quicker and more efficiently, and for possible health reason.

That's retarded. We will definitely try to get rid of bodies and host minds on machine networks instead. Bodies are inefficient rotting meat suits that universally break down and die within 120 years max.

>TFW when you search "singularity" on youtube hoping to rock out to the new New Order song, but come across videos of scientists prophetically discussing the future of technology, anticipating a Terminator-like scenario.

> get rid of bodies

That's called suicide if you do it to yourself and murder if you do it to someone else.

This user has it rightWe've all been uploading our brains to the internet for the past decade now. But the thing is, the upload process isn't destructive to our original bodies, so you're still you after the upload... It's just there's also now a computer who can act remarkably like you. But because we don't have any mind meld technologies yet (i.e. the cybernetics implant stuff the other guy was talking about), you don't get to experience the split consciousness "living in the matrix" pipe dream you seem to associate with 2025 singularity

fucking
>SOMA
let's all go to the ARK guys

>meanwhile on cyber Veeky Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=IIsYqWRdxm0

>technological singularity
>2025
yeah if only we were 1/100th a mark close to that

I will finally be with my waifu, that's all I care about