So my best friend went behind my back and told my gf about this girl I fucked with ONCE...

So my best friend went behind my back and told my gf about this girl I fucked with ONCE. Now she tells me that she had sex with him, that it was my fault for doing it first. Wtf Veeky Forums!? For fuck's sakes I understand I fucked up, but that girl meant nothing to me. I was drunk one night, it happened and we haven't spoken since and she decides to fuck my friend?

Am I the only one that sees how fucked up this whole situation is? I've tried my best to put up with all the backdoor schemes normies do on a regular basis. I don't think I can anymore. All I wanna do now is live like a fucking hermit or become a monk cause fuck getting along with people like these.

Try not cheating on your girlfriend next time, retard.

I'll bite, it's your fault for not telling her and breaking up with her

Cheat on girls not on curls

Tough break user. They both saved you from two things in life though: a vindictive slut and a human snake. Cry and Move on, not worth your time

I hope you break up with her and stop hanging out with your friend

all you have are gains now

This. You don't need either of them in your life.

IT WASNT CHEATING THAT GIRL WAS NOTHING TO ME I DONT EVEN REMEMBER HER FACE SHE FUCKED MY BEST FRIEND A PERSON I'VE KNOWN SINCE ELEMENTARY

>best friend

Really nigga?

Are you this domesticated that your gf and best friend even entertain the idea of crossing you like this?

You deserve it.

You're a failure!

Are you in college? First of all your friend is a major cunt and you should burn that fucker right out of your life. Personally I would take a massive shit in his car- or my personal favorite: get some fresh squid and put it on his engine block and the tail pipe of his car. I grew up on an island and that's how we would fuck with the shitty tourists. I'm getting off topic though; your friend is shit, your girl is a slag, don't feel bad about leaving either of them to the dogs bro. Sounds really shitty anyhoo. Sry breh

you sound like a girl now

Get off your high horse faggots, he knows he fucked up but this is some malicious shit they did.

why would you tell your friend this

you're a fucking retard

no, she had the balls to tell him she cheated, he was too pussy to tell her

well you would assume that friends can be trusted

whatever happened to bros over hoes

>fucks someone while in a relationship
>"wasn't cheating"

You can't make this shit up.

>BIog posting buIIshit
>FeeIs garbage
>Non fit posting

>Saged, repoted

Pretty sure she did it not out of respect but to throw it in his face. Christ summer really is here

>IT WASNT CHEATING

Did you fuck with this other girl (once) while dating what used to be your gf, or was this before you were dating your gf?

but why

what do you gain by telling your friend about this

you are supposed to hide the evidence when you commit a crime, genius

Have you never had a m8 and told them shit that may or may not hurt you if it got out?

he knew he fucked up? Did you even look at his post, "IT WASNT CHEATING THAT GIRL WAS NOTHING TO ME I DONT EVEN REMEMBER HER FACE SHE FUCKED MY BEST FRIEND A PERSON I'VE KNOWN SINCE ELEMENTARY"

Actually your best friend fucked her

Lol enjoy being a cuck

sorry not OP but I've told my friends about cheating on a gf and they didn't say anything to her. that's why i said (real) friends can be trusted with such info

look at it this way

if you cheat, clearly your gf isnt doing it for you

why stay with a crappy girl?

He was at the party with me. The only time I brought it up was to tell him how shit I felt. I wasn't telling him to brag, that's not me.

You didn't smash your "friend's" face in?

You are beyond pathetic.

>going to jail for a girl
beta af user

Shame that he prob would be pathetic enough to press charges.

Are you sure she's not lying about it just to fuck with you cause you're an asshole?

Who gives a shit. Friends a rat, gf knows he cheated. End of story

You got what you deserved op. And make no mistake, regardless of your bullshit rationalizations, you do deserve this. The fact that she cucked your ass is proof that woman are capable of respecting themselves.

>fucking another guy for "revenge"

she was fucking him before she found out you cheated

I guarantee it.

I think alot of these dudes shitting on op are like the friend: frustrated that others not only get gf but get to fuck around with other girls as well, while they are still sitting on the sidelines not fucking anybody.

I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics you pulled to where you can say that fucking someone else other than your parter, isn't cheating.

It's like a slut saying she was raped because she got too drunk to not ride the dick carousel.

Man the fuck up, the only part of this that shouldn't have happened was that shit with your bro fucking your girl.

Drop them both. You clearly can't function like a normal fucker with common sense.

this.

You fucked up and kinda deserve it, but you should beat your friend until he can't do math. Not his place to go and do that.

Yeah you fucked up first, let's get that out the way.

You can't get mad at her for her retort.

Your "friend" on the other hand is scum.

Nothing you can do about that. Suck it up knock back a protein shake and dead lift until the hot chick at the gym asks you about your diet

This.

Op is a scumbag moron. His friend is a scumbag. His gf is a scumbag.
It's just too many slimey fucks to co exist. Op needs to get away from people like him and start something new. And not cheat on his next girlfriend and brag to his nigger buddy

>friend is clearly flirting with my gf all the time
>haha hes so friendly
>oh btw heres some insider info that could absolutely lead to you getting free pussy
its your fault for being unaware or in denial. Also look on the bright side she was probably fucking him without telling you before.

regardless of what happened, it's for the best.

if you had a great girl you wouldnt cheat. she was merely "ok".

move on, it's over.

>The fact that she cucked your ass is proof that woman are capable of respecting themselves
A self respecting person wouldnt stoop to ops level to get back. Shed just break up with him and move on.

It's way more likely that she has been fucking him this whole time and she used this as an excuse to tell you that she likes fucking him more than she likes fucking you.

This is the honest truth.

Cheating is different between guys and girls.

We're wired to fuck just about anything. Women need either an emotional connection or emotional motivation.

From you, cheating is a lack of self control. For her it is either vindictiveness or she is no longer attracted to you and is using you for a fallback.
What you did was dishonest, but don't feel too fucked up about it. It doesn't mean as much as anyone will make it out to mean.

Any "friend" that will burn you for pussy is garbage. It means he probably couldn't get it through normal means-or he didn't respect you to begin with.

Pro-tip, they were probably getting close before-hand.

My dad taught me an important rule. There are two things you never let another man (even a close friend) spend time with alone. That's your truck and your woman. He might throw a rod in both of them.

Even with my closest Bros we NEVER talk to each other's girls alone. Not about important or intimate stuff. That's a respect thing. Girls fall in love by getting close and invested. Letting them hang out and talk like that (or even text) is a major red flag.

A girl having any guy friends is a major red flag. If one of those guy friends is also your friend it's even worse.

Let milk go bad and pour it in the air intake.

Did this once. The smell was in there for years, and ozone machines didn't work.

It was incredibly foul

I agree. Sec doesn't mean the same thing to a guy as it does a girl.

Agreed

Lmao. I've had this gift used on me before. I was correct in my assertion but still felt wrong just because it's so demeaning. The fact that you're correct must make it scathing

>So my best friend went behind my back and told my gf about this girl I fucked with ONCE. Now she tells me that she had sex with him, that it was my fault for doing it first. Wtf Veeky Forums!? For fuck's sakes I understand I fucked up, but that girl meant nothing to me. I was drunk one night, it happened and we haven't spoken since and she decides to fuck my friend?

I love how dumb you are. It makes me feel really good about how not shit I am at life.

Thank you for making this thread OP. I always appreciate what I have when I realize I could be way worse off.

Have sex with your best friend to spite your gf.

Alot of truth here.

I can't believe how many people have male friends who fuck their gfs/wives....I'd never do that to a buddy and none of my friends would ever do it to me. How close are you with your "friends?"

This is so Reeeee
I have had a gf for 5 years and I have plenty of friends that are girls. She also has friends that are guys. The thing is neither of us are shitty people. Only being friends with your gender is a sure sign of Autism.

I agree.

Real talk. Women are dumb as hell and lie to themselves about things until it's too late.

Your best friend didn't go behind you back. No matter how long you've known your friend or how close you two are, that gives nobody the right to hide the fact that someone is cheating in the relationship.

You displayed that you are incapable of loyalty, so why would your friend want to be buds with you when you can't even be loyal to a girlfriend? That shows a complete lack of maturity and character.

Both him and her ditched a loser and they fucked. It's a little strange for him just to go for her like that, but you don't mind cheating right OP?

You deserve everything that comes your way, you fucked up.

You chose to get drunk and put yourself into that position and + being drunk isn't an excuse anyway, people who use alcohol as an excuse to act out and do things they wouldn't aren't doing it because they are drunk but because they have something to blame it on.

Basically man up and understand you DID cheat, you are responsible for cheating, and you need to take responsibility. Her reaction to cheating on you because of it isn't defendable either, considering two wrongs don't make a right, and being spiteful enough to do that proves she's nothing but a slut (though you aren't any better)

Also reavaluate your friends. A true best friend would never touch your woman, no matter what occurs or how much of a shitty person you are. Basically the guy isn't truly your friend and you need to understand that. As for your woman, leave her. If she's spiteful enough to get back at you she will cheat again the moment you do something else stupid.

and take responsibility for your actions and in your next relationship don't be a dickhead.

By that logic, the system shouldn't prosecute men for fucking drunk girls and call it rape.

break with your girl beat up your "friend"

Truth

Tell me about it

>the system shouldn't prosecute men for fucking drunk girls

Of course it shouldn't. Drunk girls are self aware and need to take responsibility for the positions they are putting themselves into while drunk. If they give consent while drunk to sex and they wake up with regret, it isn't rape. The only reason for you to believe it would be, is if you are a typical first world tumblr feminist that does not understand the concept of personal responsibility for your actions.

You decide to drink, you decide to put yourself into those positions, you are responsible for the actions that occur and the choices you make while in those positions. This is why they go after drunk drivers, because they decided to get into a vehicle while intoxicated. They don't say "Oh you were drunk and didn't know any better" they say "You should take responsibility for drinking and making bad decisions while drunk"

This is the same when it comes to fucking drunk girls, or being a drunk girl. If the drunk girl says no, it's rape and if the drunk girl does not consent, it's rape. If they do consent, and show consent by engaging in sexual activity by kissing, getting naked, touching, and showing genuine desire to have sex, it is not rape. Consent does not always have to be purely verbal either; and again, if you think so, you are out of touch with reality. If that person however shows disinterest, reluctance, refuses, tries to get away, and you continue to try and have sex with them against their will, it is rape.

It's not that hard to understand. People need to learn to start taking some fucking responsibility. This generation we are a part of is absolutely fucked because their parents never told them no enough and never taught them about consequences to their actions.

Yes they shouldn't! I knew a girl who was underage and would go to bars to have sex with older men and then blackmail them into buying her things because
>LMAO underagedog
>LMAO rape+underage get out of free card :^)
I called her out on it, but fuck man it freaked me out when she told me in such a so so way like it was no big deal that she was telling people these lies even though she knew she was ruining some poor Joe's life.

I'm both a professional biologist and a nihilist, so please listen to what I have to say. Life has no true purpouse, we don't matter, and life's only goal is to reproduce to keep the gene line going. Life's true meaning can only be given by yourself. i suggest that, since life is pointless and there is no god to punish you, kill them both and sell your soul to our Lord Lucifer and buy some protein.

this. I'd say there's a 50% chance that they were fucking before. If not, then at least she was fantasizing about fucking him long before that and just used this opportunity to do it without feeling regret.

>Trust
Nigga, you can trust i will be by the side of Justice, even if it involves cucking my friend

why did this get ignored?

your friend used your problem to fuck your girl. so its more his fault.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ANYWAY BECAUSE HER AND HIM PROBABLY WANTED A REASON TO FUCK

enjoy being young where things like this matter

>I'm so fucking mad I cheated then she found out then she cheated
>how could she do this to me
Is this bait or is OP morally retarded?

This.

Most girls are just shallow sluts anyway tbhfam

I play them all the time. Still hurts when they cry but shit, I was in thier shoes once. What comes around goes around

>colour of her hair
>brown
>yellow
>black
>red

What a cuck

What a fucking faggot that you are, OP. You are more worried about losing a girl than losing your best friend.
And what kind of best friend ever tells your girl that you cheated?
How long did you know your so called best friend, OP?

Not him but I'm scared the older I get the less likely I'll get a hot petite girl again.
But I am getting my confidence back.

>halp! I'm a shit person who surrounded myself with shit people

thread hidden

it's either "who surrounded himself" or "and surrounded myself" you shitstain. lrn2grammar

>my best friend went behind my back and told my gf
>Now she tells me that she had sex with him

"best friend"
fucking lol, sock that faggot in the face and never speak to him again, he's the real cunt here

I won't even touch a mates ex and your best mate fucked her while you were together.
You need some new mates.

>it wasn't cheating omg meant nothing
you're the fucking normie, here