LINK price suppression. Don't be fucking retarded. This is done for the sole reason of ACCUMULATING cheap. Wall put up...

LINK price suppression. Don't be fucking retarded. This is done for the sole reason of ACCUMULATING cheap. Wall put up. Sellers freak and sell cheaper. People don't buy cause they think price won't increase cause sell wall. Takes wall down. Buys all the dumbasses dropping their link. THINK.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CRAVE_BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just bought 100k

dont worry, I enjoy the cheap link, until SIBOS. Link price sure get better than this

he didnt sell his stack? is that what ur suggesting? how much is his one stack even worth 10 grand?

Just trying to ease the FUD.

Can't wait to go all in once it crashes right before sibos

CHAINLINK = THE TOILET COIN

HOW CAN IT RECOVER FROM THIS NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No. He's not selling his stack. He's using his stacks value to keep price suppressed.

If someone with a big enough dick came along and ate his sell order in one gulp he would probably kill himself cause he's so queer and had no intention of selling his stack.

He posts sell wall. Sellers freak and post their orders lower driving price down. Buyers see huge sell wall and don't buy, thinking there's no chance price will go up with the huge sell wall.

He may lose some of his order, but not much, as no one is buying that kind of amount. So he can accumulate from the weak hands selling lower than his order. Then he just cancels his order.

Whale games.

Thank you, I now understand sell walls better

Need me some Japanese whale hunters right now

When I become A whale I will literally eat walls

I wish a good whale would just buy those stupid walls, they're still gonna make money on it anyway. We need natural growth this manipulation shit is gay

This. It's not going anywhere before Sibos

>muh 2 devs
>muh toilet whisperers
>muh SWIFT fantasies
Linkies BTFO

I saw 100k of his order eaten, in 30k chunks. Price suppression no doubt but a bit different than before. That or we've finally stabilized here for a bit.

You're over thinking it kid

The price is heavily being manipulated right now.
There is an artificial wall. I also saw someone sell a large amount below market price.
Someone is hoping to force a mass panic sell. Probably to buy that up again.

This is exactly what made walton fluctuate widly when it was on binance trading at 0.000001 btc intervals

Bump for accuracy

This price seems pretty low for a wall though. A bad sign that another whale isn't eating it and selling it back to him 10% higher.

don't these whales cancel their orders after erecting a sell wall for a while?

Yep. That's what I was illustrating in my first picture.

Yeah its a shake out, gets all the weak hands to dump

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CRAVE_BTC 500 for a masternode. Good luck anons, no one is selling.

this manipulation by a whale means that the prices are sure to rise around the time of Sibos and hes just playing all the fish in the sea to give up their pearls for cheap

Exactly right.

So, for the node operations, do they need to partner with a major bank like swift to make the network even useful?

Can they proceed with the plan without landing any major partners at Sibos?

double support cant be breach, now turn back up.

>200k is a whale
Jesus Christ am I a whale?

youre completely missing the point that clearly isnt all the whale has

Will someone please break it down in retard speak for me on what is occurring? I just joined in on cryptos a couple days ago and threw down 1.5k USD on LINK, 1/3 at 22 cents and 2/3rds at 38 (holding). A whale (huge holder) is dumping a large amount of his coins so that it becomes a buyers market, and then he's swooping in and buying back more at that lower price he's made? And once his game is over, then what is projected to happen and why? Thanks for any tips.

Copying my reply above...

No. He's not selling his stack. He's using his stacks value to keep price suppressed.

If someone with a big enough dick came along and ate his sell order in one gulp he would probably kill himself cause he's so queer and had no intention of selling his stack.

He posts sell wall. Sellers freak and post their orders lower driving price down. Buyers see huge sell wall and don't buy, thinking there's no chance price will go up with the huge sell wall.

He may lose some of his order, but not much, as no one is buying that kind of amount. So he can accumulate from the weak hands selling lower than his order. Then he just cancels his order.

No, anyone who wants to use the middleware to connect APIs, feeds, etc. can.

Thanks, mate. Mind helping me a bit more to clarify?

So, he's put up a large amount for sale at the cheapest price, so if anyone else wants to sell they have to offer even less, and his wall is so big it can have lots of buyers eating at it for a long time where he can keep the price relatively contained, all the while he's gone back and bought into his forced lowering and cancels when he's replete?

Exactly. You got it.

there's a 5 million link sell wall on ED

Thanks. It's pretty genius actually, albeit temporarily annoying on paper. And I see what you mean by someone with a big enough dick to buy him out.

>mfw plebbit and biz fell for our chainlink memes
>mfw the fudsters tried to desperately save them but failed

Second easiest 5x ever (DNT was the easiest)

Get dumped on you greedy retards

See you on "the next ethereum"

F

So will the price dip more tonight? I got rused into selling some of my link just under 8k.

just imagine what happens when he wants to dump..

and thats one whale out of probably 100 doing this..

You guys are about to get shit on.. because they will get sick of it and dump.

If I've got you around still, what is the fastest way to move coins around exchanges? BTC seems to transfer very slow.

Already sold with 43% profit :)

Not him but Litecoin was created for that very purpose.

There is another whale on waltons right now holding it hostage for ~200 btc and buying ever fucking coin below his walls, He pulled them yesterday and the price nearly exploded, but slapped them back down lower and lower. Fucking piece of shit

Just gain from this. Though I only have 1200 LINK I made around 0.005 BTC in 1 hour while selling my previous stack very low (from 9990 to 7812). Just trade senpai.

Thanks, mate. Any good documentaries or articles that give a big picture overview on the history of what's happened thus far? I'm so glad I've come across this, and now just trying to learn as much as possible.

picture of link or picture of how whales fuck people? srsly though use litecoin for tx it's easily the fastest thing with a stable price.

where are you putting your profits? i'm looking for my next trade

I don't know, I legit started a week ago. I know about crypto because of drugs to be quite honest.

I second his question. I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

I'm trading LINK at the moment. I still believe in the LINK maymay and I like trading it.

I believe in COSS so I dumped about 100$ right when I thought it was mooning for real. Turns out it dropped down but I still believe in its potential. I'd check it out if I were you.

I'm just so you know i'm not exactly a big shot.

Ok got my link back at a small profit.
Somehow resisted the fomo.
Learning to read charts a bit helped with that.

I really like ur handwriting user

No, bitcoin from its beginnings, to all the other stable coins, to all this crazy market that's happening now. Any history on this?

I told my dad I was getting into this, and he said he could have bought bitcoins for nothing via a barter program he was in almost a decade ago. He about died when I told him what BTC was worth now.

literally rtfm newfag. this place isn't for spoonfeeding, it's for shilling and getting dumped on. just play the game for a month and your eyes will begin to open.

Banking on Bitcoin.

>tfw playing for a week and can already see how true this is

fuck ill just take my 2x gain on toiletLink and dip fuck this place.

Shit like is annoying but also presents an opportunity, it's like "fuck you asshole, but thanks"