Where do I get a girlfriend Veeky Forums? i know this question is beta as fuck...

Where do I get a girlfriend Veeky Forums? i know this question is beta as fuck, but I'm straight up lonely and just want someone to talk to, have a relationship with, and go on walks at night with lol...

What do?

>inb4 stop being autistic
I don't have autism / act like I do ... actually have really good social skills, it's just I'm never around girls (gym/independent work/independent sports) ... I can never chat chicks up. The only place I see chicks these days (my age) are at the gym, but I don't wanna be a perv and ruin my reputation trying to hook up with chicks over there. Idk tho.

I just want a girl that would care about me you know. Or a bro, but no homo.. just as a bro. I aint got nobody :/

I have the opposite problem. I have a girlfriend but I'm not sure I should and now she knows I'm conflicted about our relationship and she's hurt and wants answers and I really don't know what to say because I respect her and don't want to hurt her but at the same time I'm not sure I should be with her and I don't think leading her on just for sex is the right thing to do and I don't have any friends I trust enough to talk about feelings and shit with to get actual helpful advice so instead I'm putting it all here so you guys can call me a fag I guess.

whatever im still trying to lose my straight virginity to this girl but ofc she doesn't know that. she's gonna cheat on her bf with me but neither of us know when the next time she'll be in my city is so im just sitting here playing with my dick till she gets here

i dont need help either there's no way im telling my friends about this yet so im just venting/shitposting

>tfw the qt from the gym wrote to me on facebook today wanting to "do something together"

You're pathetic and you should genuinely consider suicide.

Use the Tantan app

It's like Tinder, but Chinese version so has a lot of azn qts

nah

I'd rather die virgin

>Tantan
Pls don't tell me you're getting phised into buying an asian wife who turns out to be a dude wanting money.

Been through the same shit, except she was never officially my gf but I sorta led her on to think we would be eventually. I didn't want to hurt her by telling her I didn't really want her as I could tell she really liked me, so eventually I ended up making out with her best friend at her sorority's formal. Felt like a total piece of shit especially since she said she still wanted to be with me after that, but I was able to convince her it could never work after that. So long story short you should probably break up with her, its honestly for the best

>tfw trying to get a gf
>tfw she turns around and tells me im like a brother to her

time to lift away the frustration i suppose

Are you me? On the bright side we both will have our gains in the end

I am the guy you quoted but I don't even understand what you are referring to

«it is very important for a man to know that he must not look to the woman for the meaning of his existence, for his core, for his center. Because if you are doing that you are gonna ruin the marriage/relationship. Because a women knows that a man shouldn’t be looking to her for the core of his existence, and she knows that if he is there is something very wrong with him»

Should've said "great, incest is my fetish"

Dude, you're a pathetic piece of shit and an absolute sadcunt.

Talk to them at gym. Something casual, not anything LIKEHEYIDONTKNOWYOUBUTWANNAFUG. I'm a grill and don't mind a casual convo with polite people. Not even at the gym.

I'm lonely too, OP.
Can an experienced, non-bitter bro gimme some advice? I posted this in /adv/ but that board is slow af
>go out on 2 dates with hot, well-adjusted mature girl
>first real sexual experience with a girl
>she had a perfect ass and big blue eyes, kinda like that one swimsuit webm being posted around here
>we text alot and I go from playing it cool to needy
> she breaks it off
>says I acted like I was 17 after the second date
It's been about two weeks and I can't stop thinking about her even though it probably meant nothing to her.
It's just that now when I look at other girls they most often seem like really immature brats who lack grace and composure. She kinda made me realize what I love in women and that's probably ruined it for me...

forgot to say: I'm not even mad at her because she's right and I learned from my mistakes. I just can't seem to get her out of my head.
At least I know how to talk to girls now...

I actually just got a date

saw a qt at the local shops
saw that she took effort into making her hair in a particular style one day, so I mentioned it off-hand ( didn't actually have too much of an interest yet )
then she was very smily with me and talkative after that

still took like 2 weeks for me to ask her out.

>tfw she's 6 years younger than me

>said "hey, listen, I think you're very cute and I was wondering if you'd like to come on a date with me"
>that fucking beaming smile when I said cute.

gonna make it brahs

anyway OP if you really want help you'll find resources
and if you want a resource
I recommend the book "MATE" by geffory miller and tucker max ( ?)

highly suggest reading it, like buy it if you have to,

read a book nigga

date milfs and cougars bro
seriously good stuff

i read a shit ton of books but no way in hell im reading a book on how to pick up chicks. my question was were do I find these chicks? I got (better) game than most dudes with girls, just never around girls. so generally, my life is very very fucking lonely. my only friend is 300 miles away and is doing his own thing. I got an apartment, and I go workout in the morning, then work on my sport then go home, drink a shake and eat chicken, then shitpost on Veeky Forums. i got fucking nobody and it gets to me

IKTF.
How the fuck are we supposed to find decent women? Pubs and clubs? Nope. Church? Nope. Online? Nope. I suppose I should just walk around until I find a pretty one and 'go talk to her' but being cursed with an ugly face women look at me in disgust if I so much as look at them. Fuck this gay earth.

ok specifically ignore advice aswel as girls

you must be a big guy

lol brah.. it's like I hear you aren't suppose to talk to chicks in the gym, so I don't.. then I'm told you're not suppose to talk to girls at the club/bars ... so I don't. How about the cafe, right? apparently not, so I don't. I read that you can go in the park, but what kind of chick are you going to get in the park?

Fuck brah.. wish I took advantage in high school or some shit baka.. I wish I wasn't such a fag desu and could just go get a bitch wherever I want however I want but I can't. Saddens me and scares me to realize I've never at a relationship with a girl all my life. Never experiencing shit, always imagining it.

I'm 6'2" 179lbs 14% bf

forgot to mention i'm still in the works of leaving humanity behind

wallow in your room of self misery and despair
it's the only way that you'll get any enjoyment out of it

join /g/, they'll help you out

i h8 u nigger but suggesting /g/ has actually motivated me to stop being a faggot thanks

Maybe I'll just focus on gains and bang hookers now and then. The only problem is I'd like to have kids one day and not with some random skank but with someone who'd make a good mother.

the feels.. the feels.. will it ever fucking happen? will we ever find someone? fuck brah where the fuck did I go wrong to be in the position I'm in sheittt

:D
the book is literally evolutionary psych that brought in tucker max to make it "hip and cool"

it's a good read. really concretes some concepts down. shit like why girls find things attractive and why it's not actually easier for girls to find dates

fuck it brah, I might as well grab it. who knows, i might be reading it in the cafe while a chick approaches me and says "hey, see you're reading a book on how to .... pick up girls you beta fuck>'

lol jk ;) but i will get that book brah

Fag

I honestly blame women, they're just selfish cunts who want to have their cake and eat it. They all want to fuck as many guys as possible (excluding uglies of course), go out and get pissed several nights a week and reject all notions of the future until they turn 30, by which time they have nothing to offer but a tired, joyless face and a busted, used up pussy. Most men I know on the other hand would be quite content settling down and starting a family if only they could find a good woman.

You are mad women have standards?

There are plenty of sub-5/10s out there. Yet you don't hit on them for the same reason the 6/10 and over don't hit on you.

>Implying 90% of women don't get fucked by 10% of men
The only standard I have is I refuse to fuck fatties, that's literally it barring the obvious like cripples etc.

That's an unfair comparison. The lower you get, the worse it gets to aim even lower than yourself. The difference between 4 and 6 is smaller than between 2 and 4. It's a 2-way logarithmic scale around 5/10.

Got a source for that statistic?

>implying the average tfw no gf poster is a 6/10

5/10 means you are of average attractiveness. The majority of men and women fall here. This is then further weighted by things like social skills, money, and individual preferences. Most people significantly overestimate how attractive they are.

You seem to be labouring under the delusion that those 10% of men have no standards and infinite lust.
Doesn't work like that.

I know how the scale works, The 6/10 I mentioned would be the girls the poster I replied to mentioned, making that 4/10 me or user.

Don't care about her. Fuck her, do what you want to do. Let her take care of herself. She will never appreciate anything you do for her, no matter how much you care about her or how much you help her.

You'll never find a woman that will truly love you, you have to realise this. You'll never find a girl with whom you can talk about your feelings openly.

I'm sorry.

I'm in a similar situation, except that I don't like the girl but she likes me. I want to lose my virginity but at the same time I don't like using people just for sex. Asked Veeky Forums and got a mixed bag of answers, don't know what to do.

maybe it's because you're illiterate you fucking cunt

This user has been hurt in the past. Not all women are bad. Probably doesn't know how to have a healthy relationship with women or is an asshole who blames the outcome of his behaviours on others

>bitter child- the post

>he'd bang a slut
Enjoy your aids, it doesn't get any more pathetic than you anyways

>tfw often called "cute"

it sucks cause no girls want to fuck cute

you just look like a friend type even if your body is ripped

I'll do one better, newfag*

You fool

> 5/10 is average

really? shiiieeeeeeeeet

feels good to be a solid 9

I don't know about that girlfriend but a boyfriend can be found behind this screen ;)

Me too

This shit isn't about fitness you fag

cringe thread holy ffff

fuck off

> girlfriend
> Veeky Forums

Wrong board.
This is the original /lgbt/.

Imagine your situation, but gf is borderline asexual, so she only puts out when she tries to make you happy.also living with you, and wants to spend every second with you

Just end my life familiars, this girl is just too innocent and genuinly cares for me so much, but i just want a bad bitch and to be alone so i can count my macros without seeming autistic to anyone