Interesting

Interesting...

>closer to (F)ersians than to any Europeans
dunno how should i feel desu. Both are despicable. If i could exterminate Europeans by pushing a button fuck me if i did not. At least F people are not white. Even though they're wannabe cracker.

Also some Circassians should be considered as honorary Turks

What is? I don't see anything particularly interesting.

Umm.... where are the Africans??

so it was true that french ppl wuz pannonian n shieeet??

in the top right corner you can read:
"Eurasia dat" using 3:4:1

> 1. Collect an overwhelming amount of data.
> 2. Principal Component Analysis
> 3. ????
> 4. Profit

What's with this new found hatred Turks are having for Persians ?

You guys should respect them, your culture is a fusion of byzantine and persian culture after all.

(F)ersians are wannabe whites. Hence we hate them because we also hate crackers. Also their wewuzzing is cancerous.

>Byzantine culture
LOL. European subhuman.

>LOL
Your ancestors weren't lolling, they were admiring. They didn't even pillage that much.

aDNA is fucking boring and retarded
I can't even read these maps.
Also this genetic relation is also accurate for some last centuries.

>They didn't even pillage that much
There are 63 dots on this map. Each dot means at least 50.000 Byzantine subhumans died.

63x50.000=3.150.000 Byzantine subhumans were killed by Turkish tribes

Sub Saharan Africans are basically their own thing

>he left
kick every retard's skull in who claims that we have any relationship with their dying white race

>we literally had this thread 2 days ago

not the same pic tho

Wasn't OP's pic posted at some point in the original thread?

dunno

>mfw the only group of people I honestly hate are eastern Europeans
>mfw I'm eastern european

kys

This is how all eastern europeans think senpai,everyone hates everyone till they decide to share a cold one.
Think friendly rivals.

Given the common ancestor of humans and chimpanzees lived six million years ago, is it really surprising that they're different when they possess DNA from a lineage which split from that of Sapiens around 700,000 years ago (and don't possess genetic material from a second lineage which split around 500,000 years ago)?
An awful lot of genetic variation can arise in that time, affecting speech, brain capacity, tendency towards violent behaviour, hairiness, etc

Shiiiieeeeeeet that Pashtun-Persian divide. All the ethnic groups in Asia really are diverse as fuck.

East of Europe is indeed diverse

Like for example you have Persians, who actually don't cluster with Middle Easterners but kinda close to Indian ethnicities but close to Middle East at the same time, you have Central Asians who are between Middle Easterners and Mongolians, you then have Turks who cluster with none of their neighbours and kinda unique except they cluster with some Circassians, then you have Cyprus which is between Middle East and Greece and South Italy...

Good stuff senpai.

slavs are untermensch tho

>White people are closer to arabs (brown people) than Asians
Must be painful for weebs

Arabs are caucasoid.

Really makes you think

Seriously, I would like to just once try to do bussiness with one and have him not try to screw me over

>Sardinian
Is this a meme

Bump

you can tell that just by looking mate

They were never cucked by the horse fuckers, but in some of these PCAs they cluster closer to the Iberian peninsula, so maybe on these one they only took samples from the inner isolated part of the island

>horse fuckers
m*Doid detected

Oh look. It's another "I don't know shit about genetics" /pol/ thread. How's this history, you cunt? Saged.

Sardinians have at least 15% WHG admixture on top of what ancient Anatolians had.
Without it, they would cluster closer to Bedouins who are the best extant proxy for the non-WHG portion of farmer DNA.

Without it they would cluster with ancient Anatolians, who were already somewhat mixed with WHG, without the WHG in ancient Anatolians they would cluster with Bedouins, is this what you meant to say?

what triggered you

Which one is more accurate?

The individuals/ethnicities in the PCA define it's overall shape.

I've been away from/his/ for a while, can someone please explain this (F)ersian meme to me?

It was made by a Turk who hates Iranians. Apparently they used to call themselves Parsi but Arabs couldn't pronounce the "P" so they called them Farsi.

oh lol, thanks user

>arabs called them Farsi
EVEN TODAY (F)ERSIANS CALL THEMSELVES FARSI LMAO

geg :DDD

>at least 50.000 Byzantine
Probably 20k-30k at most each and maybe 50k for the biggest cities.

This was a time period where 50k was one of the most prosperous cities in Europe and 100k was something only one or maybe two cities was around.

They can skyrocket if the city is under siege/country is at war (Baghdad went from like 100k to 1m because the entire countryside moved to the city to make the sacking even more devastating lolol)