Fuck the Veeky Forums lifestyle, I can't interact with people like I used anymore

Fuck the Veeky Forums lifestyle, I can't interact with people like I used anymore

The FIRST thing people talk to me. About is lifting or asking me for fitness advice. I'm at a bar trying to squeeze through a a crowd and dudes are like "sorry dude, excuse me muscles". Like it was nice at first people commenting on my physique, but now all people see is a guy who is some bro jock, and I'm not even that big 6'0 205 and not fat. I don't dress like a frat bro or anything but all people see is a "meathead" and I try not to give off that vibe at all. Wtf? I'm thinking about going back to dyel ottermode so i can stop being everyone's muscle clown and get some fucking respect

Does this happen to anyone else?

>Does this happen to anyone else?

Maybe some day

>workout since 3 years
>6', 200lb, visible abs
>everyone at work asks me for fitness advice
>it doesent matter what the fuck i eat, everyone asks WHY i eat...
>comments about my FRAME everytime, be guys and girls

im glad im not a pussy bitch because otherwise it would destroy me.. at first it was cool and shit, but now its just making me mad.

Also sexism is fucking real lel, but who the fuck cares.

Thats why i started lifting in the first place.

Op are you the guy in the picture? Cuz you look like a freak,just too much muscle dude.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU NORMIE SUMMER SHITS ARE EVERYWHERE
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARRDDSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking faggot,post that backtoreddit.jpg as well if you want but that body aint aesthetic at all,and he dress like shit,his hair cut is shit,your board is shit.

h o w y o u l i k e m e n o w s h a w t y h o w y o u l i k e m e n o w

No, I am not that guy in the picture.

then go back to your old board, you will never make it but thats ok, no one expects you to, its much easier if you just quit now

Looking like OP pic aint making it fag,and dont worry,i wont quit anytime soon,Piana's fan

It happens. Uwe it to your advantage. People will oftentreat you a certain way if they think you're dumb. It makes it easy to weed out bullshitters.You'll also impress people easily.

I just typed this whole long thing then accidentally clicked away on my browser...so you're getting the tl;dr version.

Yes...this has happened and I had a very hard time ever overcoming the stigma associated with being larger than normal and lifting heavy.

So really there's two things you need think about:
1. What is your motivation for lifting

and

2. How do you want people to perceive you.

It's like clothes...I always hear people use the same excuse with shitty clothes..."This is who I am, this is how I want to look, fuck everyone else" blah blah blah.

The fact of the matter is that if you plan on living in the world with other people - you can and have to control how they perceive you.

Being as big as the guy in the picture is like having a tattoo on your face. If that's what you want people to remember you by - then by all means...commit and go for it.

However - if you want to be more rounded and not put in a mental corner with people - then you can adjust how you look accordingly.

Life's a big game like that and if you want to win - don't give yourself more obstacles than you need to.

Everyone here will blat you and blast this post because apparently everyone here are both strongmen and bodybuilders...but the truth is that you will always be perceived as dumb and brutish at first glance and will always have to work twice as hard to overcome that.

that's why you don't bodybuild, lift for strength and unless your genetics fucking suck you will still look big compared to normies, you won't get any of this shit.

Exactly,above ottermode is just fine

>FACE
>FRAME
>HEIGHT

>don't bodybuild,
Stopped reading there lol.

ottermode is literally ripped to oblivion and back by normie standards, anything above is stepping into mutant category

I don't see why....Bodybuiding is Jay Cutler. If that's your goal - then you have some issues.

Time to go to /fit for some STEALTH BRAGS>

VALIDATE ME BRAHS VAALIDDATE ME

Pls

Go kill yourself already

Why do shitposts like yours get trips? There is no god baka

wow GTFO of my board

>tfw people ask you for lift advices you take time and explain them everything even make a plan how they can archieve their aim and at the end they don't even fucking go workout

Not really. Bodybuilding can fall into pic related as well (which is my goal) and that actually looks aesthetic compared to how retarded Jay Cutler looks.

Whoops. Pic related

I don't care except when it's from family. My aunts say non appropriate things and I've no idea how to react. I just feel disgusted by them

>my aunts say non appropriate things

what do they say user? also pics of your aunts so we can really get into context here

>what do they say user?

>Visit aunt
>She exclaims "pecs" and feels my chest for 10-20 seconds
>asks if I've been working out
>flex arm "you tell me"
>"oh my god"
>holds my arm as we walk along the street with her friend later that day
>touches my abs at dinner
>"solid"
I almost puked.