NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LIFT IT ALWAYS COMES DOWN TO THESE THREE THINGS:

NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LIFT IT ALWAYS COMES DOWN TO THESE THREE THINGS:

1. HEIGHT

2. FACE

3. FRAME

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1347651/Attractive-people-higher-IQs-Beauty-brains-DO-together.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
collegian.psu.edu/archives/article_0789d577-57c5-5c38-a7af-903dfb585874.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SMALL PENIS

>FRAME

setting the right frame of interaction?

What you mean by frame?

why do I get the strongest feeling the people who post these threads are fat neckbeards trying to convince themselves they're allowed to be fat slobs because lifting doesn't matter

OP is both wrong and a faggot

>On to the next thread people

hip/shoulder width ratio

>posts an ugly manlet

XDDDDD guys le epic may may's xDD.

chad eats pizza :DDDD dank meme's guys xD

The gayboi in OP's pic would look like shit if he didn't lift.

How many times does it have to be said? /fit is gay!

Underrated post

Height : 5`10
Face : above average
Frame : 1.6 shoulder to hip ratio

I'll make it

/thread

ONE: Height of all my high school years was actually the summer that transitioned to my college. I never really took good care of my body, but my charm, and aloofness did get me one semi long term girlfriend my high school years. Before she moved away, we had a mutual breakup and I acted like it wasn’t a big deal to me, and it wasn’t really. However, I realized she was a gem, and no other girl was really attracted to me, for me. This was probably all in my head, but it spiraled down into me doubting myself, always remaking myself, saying I would become the person I wanted to be starting tomorrow. This may seem like a bad thing, but really, me notcing I had some things I needed to fix caused me to work on myself. I had a short term goal to develop my charisma even more, and body to slay at the summer pool party my school has. So what the fuck did I do to man up?

TWO: Face my insecurities, but recognize and fix my shortcoming. you hear it every fucking day, “You are fine the way you are” NO THE FUCK YOU ARE NOT. Yes, love thyself, and you can conquer the heavens, but if there is something you truly want to improve, IMPROVE. Make your goals, and fucking stick to them. Its impossible to change your personality, but you can change aspects of your personal, and make your own hybrid awesome personality. I wanted to be the fucking KING at the pool, and wanted to get mires, from everyone, even the old lady behind the concession stand. It was hard, and really there was only one thing I could do to adjust my attitude to evolve into the best version of myself.

>Jeff
>Manlet

THREE: Frame of mind of course! If you have a shitty attitude going in, you will get mediocre results. However, remember, in for a penny, in for a pound, and also, improving yourself is a marathon, not a sprint. With this in mind, there was days were I wanted to quit. My one goal was to get my teeth white (yea, pie is a faggot) and be confident with my shirt off. If it wasn’t for me waking up a few days of the week, and saying I will motivate myself today so much it will carry over to the days I am not motived, I would have never made it. Anyone who says they can wake up everyday and say they are happy to train or put in work, is a liar. however, if you can be motivated at least 75 percent of the time, you will make it. And with this, my summer after high school ws when I transformed into Chadismo.
However, there is one important aspect everybody already knowns that needs to be present for them to be successful, and it has th do with the first word of each paragraph.

"Frame" in this context means things like shoulder width, wrist thickness, hip width, skeletal structure apart from height and face. Not the PUA "holding frame" bullshit.

and how dare you call him ugly, he is LITERALLY ON THE TOP 0.0001% OF THE POPULATION THAT GOT IT ALL, HEIGHT FACE AND FRAME

>posts a guy without HEIGHT or FACE

your bait is shit

he only has one, sooooo

You look like shit lol. Completely invisible to Chad.

A lot of people often ask how tall is Jeff Seid, his height is6'0and he weighs 205 pounds. He may seem average sized if you've seen his Youtube videos, but in person he's massive! And as an all american wrestling champion, he would be a scary foe to fight

What, is this copypasta or what? anyhow that was actually quite motivating, thanks! And also who is that cutie?

love this fucking pasta

>don't lift
>6'3''
>7/10 face
>broad, well apportioned frame

I HAVE A TINY ASIAN GIRLFRIEND AND I TOOK HER VIRGINITY AND SHE WORSHIPS MY GIANT WHITE COCK AND PRAISES MY DOMINANCE WHILE WE MAKE LOVE

BEST OF ALL I DON'T EVEN LIFT I'M A LONG DISTANCE RUNNER YOU FAGS ARE JELLYMAD I'M GETTING GAINS IN THE BEDROOM AND THE SEXROOM AND THE TRAIL

>I also went to middle and highschool with Joff he cheated off of a black kid's homework

MASTERRACE MY ASS

> no height
> no frame
> average face

I would still rather have Bruce Lee's physique.

Jeff got the following:

1. HEIGHT
2. FACE
3. FRAME

Bonus points for Jeff:

4. CHARISMA
5. CELEBRITY

I'm 6'3'' and a good head taller than him fucker can't be more than 5'9''

I have all those things but i'm still a virgin. How funny is that, hahaha.

>>I also went to middle and highschool with Joff he cheated off of a black kid's homework
>MASTERRACE MY ASS

How is that even relevant to the HEIGHT FACE AND FRAME discussion?

>worshipping the asian Justin Bieber

Implying sex is everything in life

>6'
>below average face
>wide childbearing hips, average shoulders

And I still banged several sloots OP.
Where is your meme now?

BLACK PEOPLE HAVE INFERIOR FACES DUE TO LOW IQ EW YUCKY MONKEY FACE IF YOU CHEAT OFF THEIR HOMEWORK YOUR FACE MUST BE WORSE

>user's saving himself for the holy sacrament of marriage
>His dedication and self-control is evident in his restrained attitude towards sexuality
>Higher IQ statistically correlates with higher age at which one loses his/her virginity
>Higher IQ also statistically correlated with more attractive appearance

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

>I still banged several sloots

It's not like all humans are made by banging sloots, and majority of us are average

>43200 TIMES
>You can't get laid once

TOP LEL
O
P

L
E
L

Not only is that girl good at remember numbers for something like rape, but she might have beaten some fucking record for the most times having sex. I bet she would make your dick fall off from the sheer amount of skill she has in the dick arts.

>43200 times penis in vagina
>43200 times

who counted that??

>holding frame
>bullshit

Why, she did of course

Kill yourself.

it is an estimate based on the number of times she is raped in a day times the number of days she was in captivity.

>>Higher IQ statistically correlates with higher age at which one loses his/her virginity
>>Higher IQ also statistically correlated with more attractive appearance

Source?

so glad to be a 6'1, handsome, wide shouldered good genetics motherfucker soon to jump on the fit train and literally rake in women

Contrary to popular belief you still need charisma to get women, no matter how good looking you are.

it was either a troll or an autist, stop giving him (You)s

Thats correct, HEIGHT FACE AND FRAME is only the basics, still, considering you are a 4ching chong autismo, HFF wont help you much

HAIL ODIN

Once you've got HFF, confidence comes on its own.

>More attractive
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1347651/Attractive-people-higher-IQs-Beauty-brains-DO-together.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

>Later virginity
collegian.psu.edu/archives/article_0789d577-57c5-5c38-a7af-903dfb585874.html

>According to the research, an adolescent with an IQ score of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than an adolescent with an above average score of about 120 to 130.

>The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) along with nationwide university studies support this research.

Depends on where you go. Women have made the first move and basically ignored my autism at about half the college house parties I've been to.

I'm also spergy/pol as fuck around my gf although I did make more of an effort to be normal when we started dating

Thanks, this thread finally made me take my shoulder/waist/hip ratios. They are literally perfect. My face is okay, girls have told me I am pretty/handsome/good-looking, although I think that's mostly charisma and not actual good looks, but I don't look like a deformed mongoloid. Height is slightly above average, but people put me in the "tall" category all the time, which again I put down to posture, body language and overall attitude. I guess I wouldn't have to lift, but I like to try and be as good as I can be at things, including shaping my body so I can live with it.

HAIL ODIN

Get this shit out of here

Jesus Christ, gonna read this shit

>about half the college house parties I've been to.

That already implies you aren't that autistic to begin with, or at least have confidence. Someone with no social skills would never get invited to a party.

Good for you breh, you ARE going to MAKE IT

HAIL ODIN

Oh I have all sorts of confidence but I'm a recovering autist (and at the time a pretty severe alcoholic).

Not the greatest combination. I got puss but I also transgressed more than a few boundaries.

But I'm attractive so that helps.

>that hip/waist ratio
HNNNNNGGGGG
pls be in raleigh

HAIL ODIN

thanks, me and you both, I hope.

Jeff has only one of those things.

Hail odin

HAIL ODIN

>HAIL ODIN

mett him last sunday fitness awards in stockholm was the shizz

Heil Wodan

I met Jeff at the Stockholm Fitness Expo, he's pretty dope but he looks way smaller in person.

>I was raped 43 200 times
Look at this autist keeping count.

Do I have the height face and frame

HGIEHT FCAE FMERA