What kind of body/mode would one need to get with pic related?

What kind of body/mode would one need to get with pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/7134717/Meet-the-bodybuilder-who-has-been-using-steroids-for-more-than-30-YEARS-and-says-he-wouldnt-change-a-thing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

need big wallet gains

nigger x F

Be a plastic surgeon. Then you can mold your own plastic fucktoy.

Fuarkkk
Hot brown girls > all girls

both wallet gains and facial gene gains

Okay I get you need $$$ but what kind of body would slags prefer?

I like women with nails like that. It is nice

these type of TRASH HOES dont give a fuck as long as you got money

Here's a start.

tagthesponsor.com

Be black

Have black genetics

Be athlete or rapper

Get high test coal burner

>you will never be a rich oil nigger who gets instahoes and shits on them

at first i thought this was a site trying to hook up middle eastern royalty with instagram models, but after reading it a little, it seems like they're just shaming/outing them?

>middle eastern
>royalty

Good one

? Theres tons of them with all the money in the world

>this could be you

How come you haven't become a mutant Veeky Forums ?

What's his name?

Opulent Harpsicord

how do I leave humanity behind?

>Saudi princes
>not royalty

thanks for playing

>money buys you royalty

Money literally springs forth from the ground there. Just because they are slightly more competent than niggers is no big feat.

>this is what /pol/tards think

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/7134717/Meet-the-bodybuilder-who-has-been-using-steroids-for-more-than-30-YEARS-and-says-he-wouldnt-change-a-thing.html

Fresh story, this got onto Drudge today

Chloe khan?

ken mode

>30 years

44yo

he juice from child

HFF
F
F

Chad mode...

What's that mean

>Veeky Forums in January said he only had a few weeks again
>he's still alive

Unhuman

>You shouldnt use gear if you don't have to.
> Uses gear even though he doesn't have to

Why is it that everyone who uses steroids always tells people asking about it or considering it not to?

>A massive steroid cycle, nine meals a day, a series of workouts not fit for the average human being
Rich piano has finally left humanity behind

OP, haven't you realized yet that pic related insn't a human? It's a creature evolved to suck the money and soul out of wealthy 50+ year old men. Give up. You don't even register on in its radar.

Is this supposed to be attractive?

Is it weird that I really, really want to fuck a girl like this.

Makes me feel kind of dirty inside.

>implying royalty isn't an arbitrary concept everywhere
Must be tiring coming up with more reasons every day to hate everyone who doesn't look like you

>morbidity obese cocaine addict that is so insecure that he hits handicapped people and injects oil into his limbs to appear bigger
>gold digging foreign bimbo with ridiculous fake tits that are veiny and look absolutely disgusting
>both of them are rotting from the inside out and it shows

Oh the life

Okay but it I had a 10/10 Jeff seid sbody but broke as fuck, she still wouldn't get with me?

HEIGHT FACE FRAME

But everyone's saying you need just money?

Probably the same reason people who play guitar tell people "thinking about taking it up" not to, and why programmers think stuff like "girls learning to code" weekend programs are hilarious.

When you take something seriously and do it well, watching other people pleb the fuck out and think they're going to become great is depressing. They have no idea how hard you actually have to work towards being good at things, because people who spend so much time thinking about doing something are usually not serious and don't know how to be passionate about anything.

jason?

>It's a creature evolved to suck the cum out of men
fix'd for you