ODN/Obsidian

Doesnt hurt to learn more about something.
14M market cap@ .60 a pop
you decide.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CRAVE_BTC
s3.amazonaws.com/main-newsbtc-images/2017/08/18055230/1202.jpg
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20
cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8ax0put&sh=b6ba06f6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>messaging coin
>high market cap/moon mission coin

Choose one.

Masternodes are cool, but I would prefer to stick with non ico, non premine masternodes such as Crave. Only 1500$ for a masternode versus Obsidians 5k, it has objectively better features as the dev team updating it weekly.

>t. dumbass who probably thinks ODN is an ERC20 token

Not a messaging coin. Has a messaging dApp on it.

Tell me more... a masternode sounds pretty good about now.

It's really fucked up how you guys can't see this clear cut moon mission. Obviously none of you fucking nerds have ever bought drugs off of the dark web and tried communicating with vendors through PGP. It's a fucking nightmare, with obsidian you could literally communicate AND pay. Fuck me im actually just excited to use this, the increase in value is just a bonus.

Cant even buy a masternode (500 coins) if you want its like no one is selling.

stop shilling your garbage fucking coin faggot

wtf is crave, isn't that like a cereal?

really good point man look at XMR and tell me u dont think odn will reach even close.

No escrow no party.

A good coin - really high roi on masternodes also + super low supply.

ODN is undervalued.

If you like money, get some ODN. If you like watching moon missions leave you behind, don't.

Of course, DYOR. Then come back and agree with me.

someone was comparimg it to SNT, what are the similarities?

You show up in every single obsidian thread LOL. Start your own threads loser.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the cap at 50-80M by the end of this week, lots of buzz, people are finally learning + shilling

I do too. u got a problem with it faggit??
see you at lunar base captain fart tard

You know it will actaully be anonymous, fluffypony advising a ICO

s3.amazonaws.com/main-newsbtc-images/2017/08/18055230/1202.jpg

It is a fork of STRAT.

Literally has all the possibilities STRAT does / did, and already has a messaging app built and working on it. Strat is $3.90 right now

Friendly reminder that Stratis had a 1b market cap at one point while Obsidian is sitting at 15m and can do everything Stratis can do + more.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20

cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ

Crave, 500 needed for masternode. Pure proof of stake. Same or objectively better roadmap than Obsidian with no premine and no ICO. Discover Crave

Also note that Crave has 1 developer listed on their website and a 6k daily volume. This is probably just the dev and his friends shilling his shitcoin in every thread.

No no no start your own fucking thread.

Listen both are masternode coins with the same roadmap. You got in on Obsidian ICo so you feel obliged to shill your coin. Thats great. But we are gonna ride your hype train because anyone who takes the time to look at the slack and the masternode.pro/stats/crave . Obsidian is cool also, much love to masternodes.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8ax0put&sh=b6ba06f6

Upvote this post for normies if you...
Support privacy. Support the ODN Marines. Support /ourcoin/.

hahah I know right fucking newfags never dealt with silk road or btc under a grand what a fucking goldmine Obsidian is. Fluffypony from Monero advising ODN too

What do you think the floor is for ODN for the near-term? I wanted to buy in with 500 dollars when it was 29 cents, but didn't get a transfer going in time, and it mooned the next day. It's an easy project to get around, and has so much hype potential as well.

I will not say but I will tell you in my experience time in the market beats timing the market. There is only up from here with ODN look how low the market cap is.

this guy reminds me of that fagoot with his steemit kyber article

faggot*

samefag