How to find a lost Wehrmacht soldier

Before you start reading this thread open this youtube link and listen to the music while reading the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ELFxB-tGhE

If you are a /pol/ faggot then I suggest playing this: youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

War, war never changes. It kills dreams, hopes and most of all, lifes. The latter happened to my great grandfather. He was german from Sudeten land, married a hungarian woman from Czechoslovakia. He learned hungarian to even speak with her. During the war he sent letters to her from the eastern front. He was not a natural born fighter but he answered the call of duty. He died during a mission. He position was a scout.

If anyone is an expert on finding wehrmacht soldier on the eastern front, it would be nice to get to know some info on how to find my great grandfather. His only wish was to come home back to his family. That will not happen during his lifetime anymore. But I want to bring his body back and bury him properly in the same grave where his wife and son (my grandfather) now lie in tranquil sleep. I do not want him to drift away, his bones scattering to the wind, his uniform dissapearing through the ages.

Veeky Forums already had a good run with /pol/, Shrek is love, Shrek is life that got it recognized. Let also Veeky Forums have its moment of glory on the internet. Help me find my great grandfather. It means a lot to me. I am asking especially the german anons and most importantly the anons that post here and are in the bundeswehr. It was your gay. Yes it was the Wehrmacht but he was soldier not an SS monster. (I am crying now)

I wish you all a good day.

Other urls found in this thread:

dd-wast.de/de/startseite.html
drk-suchdienst.de/en/services/second-world-war/main-areas-focus/missing-persons-second-world-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Muh Clean Wehrmacht
>SS monster
Contact the German War Graves Commission

lol if he didn't want to die then maybe he shouldn't have joined the nazi army????

Thx

It was either that or execution.

lol epic:)

>The Wehrmacht wuzz gud bois only the SS was bad!!!
It wasn't that black and white you know. The SS had shittons of conscripts and people who joined not out of any fanatical idealism but simply ambition or desire to belong to an "Élite"
The Wehrmacht also committed loads of war crimes, they were hardly innocent of wrongdoing.

I never said that. Waffen SS was the worst though. You can not deny it. Most of the soldiers in Wehrmacht were normal gemrna citizens that had to face to terrors of war, just like any other soldier.

Normal Germans felt nothing when SS was genociding Poles/Jews/Russians/Ukrainians because they were just told it's alright by the government.

Then they faced the horrors of wars they were more than eager to subject others to.

>Felt nothing
You are full of shit. They could not do anything. If they did then they would die. They felt fear, love, friendship, terror, compassion, hate, etc.

>Veeky Forums already had a good run with /pol/, Shrek is love, Shrek is life that got it recognized. Let also Veeky Forums have its moment of glory on the internet. Help me find my great grandfather. It means a lot to me. I am asking especially the german anons and most importantly the anons that post here and are in the bundeswehr. It was your gay. Yes it was the Wehrmacht but he was soldier not an SS monster. (I am crying now)

the state of the modern g*Rman ""man"", your grandfather wouldn't want you to find him

Do not say things when you are not well informed.
> I am half german and not even living in Germany.
>My grandfather was more german then any of those cucks in Germany now. Not a nazi or crazy nationalist. He recognized what the german nation is, a proud and strong community that pushed over the ages for progress.

>Not a nazi or crazy nationalist. He recognized what the german nation is, a proud and strong community that pushed over the ages for progress.

Listen here faggot. I do not know what you are but there is nothing toxic about that stuff. Stop mocking the Wehrmacht you progressive shit!

It's been almost 80 years
He's already a grass fertilizer now

Bones survive for thousands of years and his dogs are made of metal. The uniform might have also survived partially.

Got BTFO by some dink named Demitry.

You want to contact these people:
dd-wast.de/de/startseite.html

I don't mind the Wehrmacht, allied armies did a bunch of le war crimes as well, that's what happens in totalen krieg, but your pussyfooting and unnecessary walking on eggshalls with this bollocks is silly.
Also social progress is a faggoty meme.

>They would die
>Statistic show that they most likely would get away with nothing or some demotions
>I HAD TO PROTECT MY LIFE WHEN I WAS POINTING OUT WHERE THE JEWS WERE HIDING I COULDN'T JUST SAY I DON'T KNOW

there are literally hundreds of thousands, if not millions of German, Soviet, Rumanian, Hungarian, etc. soldiers who are missing and never were identified

you would think with all the advances in archaeology someone would be making money off finding them somehow

drk-suchdienst.de/en/services/second-world-war/main-areas-focus/missing-persons-second-world-war
This is another service you could try.

Disobeying a direct order means either execution or martial court. I am not denying that whermacht soldier commited atrocities. I am just saying they were ordinary people that were fighting only because they were called in and only wished to come home, not spread the Lebensraum. Explain to me why some old people say the russians were way worse then germans?

Thank you very much.

Very welcome. The Red Cross people work miracles. Found my granduncle who died in a soviet POW camp in Estonia.

>Disobeying a direct order means either execution or martial court.
Except when it doesn't. You had a pretty great chance to survive disobeying an order compared to the people you're shooting.
>Explain to me why some old people say the russians were way worse then germans?
Because they never see their crimes and like to tell their grandchildren they were just normal soldiers. Even when they pretend they never shot any civilians they were fine watching someone else shoot them.

You clearly never met German WW2 veterans

Hopefully I will find my great grandfather too. Congratz on finding your granduncle.