FUCKING CHAINLINK WON'T EVEN LET ME SELL AT A LOSS BECAUSE OF MANIPULATION

FUCK YOU WHALESSS YOU SPINELESS FUCKING KEKS!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dumb mother fucker.

ur a linkie for life now.

the whales own u

why sell at a loss anyway, it will recover from this dip

>selling chainlink at a loss

how does it feel being mentally retarded

I WANT TO GET INTO ELIXIR, THAT SHIT WILL MAKE ME RICH, IF YOU INVESTED AT 0.3 YESTERDAY YOU'D BE RICH ALREADY. WAGEKUKS DON'T UNDERSTAND STRATEGY!

Why didn't you sell at 10k retard? Not being mean but why are you investing? Stop being delusional and go get a job, you're not cut for making millions with the big boys.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums. I made a thread earlier asking what country everyone was from, most of you are from sub 90 IQ third world shitholes. The average IQ of this board is low.

>tfw I sold LINK at 9.5k and bought ELIX at 4k solely on a whim

wew

There are better options TODAY. We'll see what happens in two weeks as far as link goes.

Cute he wants to sell at a loss to chase pumps. You are a prime example of food for uppers. Get a job loser.

>There are better options TODAY.

no there aren't

So you are panic selling because the coin you bought is down 20% so you can buy a coin that is up nearly 150%? I can't believe how stupid some of you people on this board are.

LOL FUCKING FAGGOTS MAKING ASSUMPTIONS I LOST THOUSANDS, I LOST 20$ SO FAR BUYING INTO THE DIP AT 8K, AND I JUST WANT TO GET OUT FOR NOW AND COME BACK LATER. BIZ/ IQ IS DEFINITELY FULL OF FAGGOTS.

Just sell already. We don't need retards on our moon mission

Yes yes goyim sell for me..

You are a insufferable poor faggot, $20 lmao.

THEY GOT RELEGATED TO PRESENTING NEXT TO THE TOILETS WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME BIZ

Jesus Fucking Christ

>stock dip a bit, panic and sell why nothing change.

please quit crypto, you just waste time and money here.

>shitting your pants over 20 bucks

lmaoing @ your Life.

I'm from argentina. I'm white though

SOLD BITCHES, ILL BE BACK WITH MORE MONEY AFTER ELIX HAS MOONED ON MY INVESTMENT!

We urgently need more exchanges.

what will actually happen: you'll sell elix at a loss to buy back in LINK at a higher price :^) enjoy living the meme, faggot.

Veeky Forums has become pajeet-tier.
with that said, i'm actually vietnamese with high melanin so yes my IQ is low and yes i have been blowing funds daytrading.
it's not raayycist if it's true.

You are a disgrace of a trader, I can tell you a a greedy little newfag following the tales of other retards into gamble after gamble.

Buy high, sell low. You're going to catch the falling knife and post more wojaks within the hour.

You're a degenerate but ELIX is going to moon tomorrow so whatever

Everyone selling right now is going to kick themselves when the whales send the price back up.

when tho

Buy now. You will never find it this cheap again.

Probably in the middle of the night if any of the other recent nights have been any indicator.

EASY ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS GUYS, IM GREEDY. I JUST GOT IN CHAINLINK, AND THEN DID SOME MORE RESEARCH AND FOUND ELIXIR, AND IMMEDIATELY WANTED TO BAIL OUT. IN THE PROCESS I LOST 20 BUCKS. BECAUSE NO ONE IS BUYING DUE TO WHALE SUPPRESSION.

I SEE HOW WELL BIZ IS AS A TEAM YOU JUDGMENTAL FUCKS!

Really though, glad I got out for now, also Elixir going through a dip. I'd rather invest into a moving coin now instead of a 2 weeks later story.

at any amount you buy into right now you are going to make a huge sum of profit just hodl. dont say we didnt tell you morons

Whale suppression is when you are supposed to buy... Jesus H Christo.

Brainlets panic selling while smart money HODL and buy more while its dipping. Buy as it sits and buy as it dips.
> He is panic seling at a loss because -25% dip after its up 300% this week
> tfw they will buy next week at 1$+
Buy high sell low Veeky Forums never change PLEASE

ALSO IF YOU PEOPLE DIDN'T NOTICE...

ELIXIR MARKET CAP IS SMALLER THAN MY PENIS AND COIN SUPPLY IS SUPER LOW. THIS WILL 10X WAY BEFORE I BECOME A LINKIE MILLIONAIRE.

Hillarious that you cant hold bags for 4 days. Are you sure you are cut out for this? Even Arkies know how to HODL.

>going for a shitty x2 gain
>not waiting a little longer for x10 gains

just off yourself and get a real job dumbass

i sold at 110 and it goes up to 120 awesome xD you're welcome guys i guess ill just kms

WHY ARE LINKIES SO HOSTILE?

Because you're a god damn retard.

Stop trying to time the fucking market. You found a good project. Now buy it and sit on your fucking hands and let the gains come to you. Oh my god.

Because we can tell you are a ethnic based on your irrational animal like responses.

lol don't listen to em man. You made the right choice. ELIX is better for short term gains. You can buy back in close to sibos for way less

Selling in this kind of manipulated market is retarded.