Holding

>holding

just HODL xD!! my fellow magapedes

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/1RT5Qy
discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not everyone sits on their NEET ass all day watching charts and circle jerking on Veeky Forums.

Some of us are productive members of society with gfs and have responsibilities.

Also I guarantee you, that you have lost money day trading.

Yeah dude lemme just pull out my crystal ball

NEVER SELL

don't you know how crypto works?

You don't get real life dollars back from it, you just put them in and watch the price go up

If you ever tried to take your money out it would freeze, maintenence on the data base, 40% fee, only $2000/24h max withdrawal and it takes 17 business days for the money to reach your financial institution

Why would anyone ever sell?

Reverse sell and buy and you have the average Veeky Forums poster.

Infographic (I use that term loosely) is shit. Presumes you will get it right 100% of the time. GTFO.

Not everyone can do it successfully, but those who can certainly have the right to shit on the failures.

someones never been big dicked by daddy irs

So it should be updated to have three panels. 1st is the pro traders, 2nd is the hodlers getting an expected average return, and 3rd is the pink wojacks who jump and land in a turd.

um just trade it for USDT or BTC or some coin

Imagine if you had bought Bitcoin at the dips and rode the wave for 15% gains.

100x leverage would give you 1500% returns.

Trade on Bitmex

bitmex.com/register/1RT5Qy

Tether you fucking retard

just kill yourself

taxes come out of profits

This

Dice nigits

You're severely overestimating the average intelligence of the "traders" on this board.

LOL u faget u ALWAYS hodl XD

Lost "theoretical" money I could have gained, but net gained only. Haven't lost one cent from my initial.

not op

speaking of which, thanks to the retarded advice from Veeky Forums, I'm bagholding EBET and BMC right now...
so, FUCK YOU Veeky Forums. hodling sucks, and it's the most stupid thing one can do

kek

Bagholding verge but I expect it to go up after the market upturn.

Be careful user. Some of your tax $$ is being spent on NEETs here that are pumping your crypto instead of spending it like niggers. It's the best solution for now.

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA!

>implying you know when the market has capitulated
>implying you know when it will rise again
>implying you know a temporary bump from a long term trend

idiots who look back in hindsight and see everything with 20/20 vision and think they are geniuses because they can make shitty graphs.

Anyone know where I can get one of these neat graphs that will predict the market and let me know the good time to sell and buy. Willing to tip some BTC

>hodling sucks, and it's the most stupid thing one can do
Only if you hold shitcoins.

Hodling BTC is ez money

Thanks to Donny fucking Crypto, I'm bagholding

1) ETC
2) STRAT
3) ZEC
4) OMG
and thanks to Veeky Forums shill yesterday I'm bagholding
5) 1ST

My only profit in the last 2 weeks has been LRC I bought a couple days ago.

>Also I guarantee you, that you have lost money day trading.

Lmao at that projection.

keking at how true this is

How much $ are you down right now?

Down about 12% altogether. Have 1 BTC spread between all of these. I nearly put .2 BTC into ELIX when it was first shilled and before it had even moved, but I was pissed off by the whitepaper so I didn't.

daytrading crypto is so easy...until you fuck up only once.

>hmmm,the meme lines indicate we've hit a ceiling and price will drop 50% to the last support level, time to sell.
>some bullshit rumor pops up on twitter
>price suddenly skyrockets
>b-b-but the TA was impeccable!!

>lose your money to get me paid

Kys

>he actually fell for that lousy firstblood shilling

how moronic do you have to be?

>muh gamer munnies

I got in early so I reached about 50% profit. But then I left it aside for a few hours to go to work and it had crashed

we all fall for a PnD at least once...i had the same with SIGT not that long ago, so me calling you an idiot is a bit hypocritical actually.

It's ok, you're an idiot too.

Get on our Discord faggots, join the MAGAtrain.

discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2

So every single trade you make is profitable?

Someone is salty, guess you tried to trade and lost it... lel, I have literally never went negative trading, broke even once or twice but I come out ahead all the time... It's not fucking hard to see a peak coming and sell, as long as you know where previous support levels are and aren't greedy af trading is easy. I never go for massive gains, just lots of small ones. It's not worth it if your only trading like $100 worth though...

Ok but how do you make the price go back in time like on that graph?

Big money on holding, small money on trading. You know im right.