Few days ago I found "bulletproof coffee" which is basically black coffee with spoon of butter...

few days ago I found "bulletproof coffee" which is basically black coffee with spoon of butter, and it's supposed to be healthy, help with metabolism etc. any of you faggots drinks it? opinions?

>coffee with butter

That sounds straight disgusting. I'm a black coffee drinker.

>supposed to be healthy
Yeah. But it isn't. I mean MAYBE if you're some kind of athlete who needs 5k calories a day just to maintain. For most people, it's a bad idea.

it's only for people who do keto. otherwise you're just adding 30g of butter to your diet with no real benefits.

thanks for clarifying, I'll stick to my regular black then

I saw this on TV it's a diet fad were you only drink that coffee

>clarifying
heh

nah bro just normal unsalted butter

Yeah no

Can you imagine the shits from that diet? It would be worse than the curry-fueled shitsnakes that Pajeet squeezes out in the street.

Yeah think the guy said he had insane stomach ache, wasn't paying that much attention though

tried it once for exercising before work.
the caffeine worked a lot longer than normal, might have been placebo though.

afaik normies primarily use it for prolonged caffeine effect, certainly adds some calories too though.

use a tablespoon of coconut oil user.
>shits cash
>coconut_oil.jpg is godly

a lot of the compounds in coffee are fat soluble... meaning you won't really be able to get the full flavor unless you add fat. The black coffee meme just leads to bland one-note hot bean water.

>tl;dr cream master race

Fine for keto. Otherwise, a silly meme designed by a huckster to steal your money. It's laughable that Ass Prey was able to push his con on so many people.

Just account for the butter in your calories for the meal, its just an additional source of fat.
I believe the original concept was bullet-proof coffee as a meal-replacement beverage.

underrated

Done it before because a friend from Hueland swore up and down it would help out with my sore throat. It was just mildly disgusting and didn't help.

>drinking coffee for flavor
>cream
I would say kill yourself as soon as possible but I'm tired.

>Coffee
>Healthy
>Ever
kek no

>37101812
I do this .. grass fed European cultured unsalted butter + coconut Oil + cacao powder + liquid stevia extract + cinnamon in the blender... I also add some black pepper to it... it is epic ..

>coconut oil
>not red palm oil
Are you even trying

Do you remember to activate your almonds?

>black pepper, cinnamon, cacao, butter, fucking cancerous stevia, oil

Got reminiscences of 2girls1cup

Might as well just use heavy whipping cream if you need extra calories. Don't see how butter in your coffee would have any more health effect than butter and coffee separately.

so did you read his post or

It sounds good, until you realize that you must have their(tm) brand of coffee, because every other brand of coffee has toxins in it.

> I've never drunk good coffee

>helps with your metabolism

Your body will metabolize anything you throw at it. Eat calories to digest said calories. This is why intermittent fasting works almost as effectively as 5 meals a day (the difference is small but "significant"... 10-50 calories? lol who cares).

But you're adding calories. Calories in, calories out.

stevia is truly awful

once you learn how to identify the taste of it, anything with stevia added just tastes of that metallic, sickly bullshit

I put a teaspoon of coconut oil in my black coffe yesterday. It was okay. Only added about 50 or so calories which isn't awful. I'm trying to to IF and I', not sure if such a small amount of coconut oil is enough to break the fast. I'm probably not going to do it again.

>not organic fair trade certified purified and activated cacao powder
I bet you use those moldy old poisonous coffee beans from the store and not Bulletproof(tm) high altitude certified organic mold free coffee beans.

>bulletproof coffee

yeah, what this guy says. if you maintain a high carb ratio then this will pretty much kill you.

i have done it before. it works, it actually works quite well, but in the end i got sick of it. it tastes alright to start but i found it becoming a chore to force that stuff down every morning so i went back to solid food (meat and nuts breakfast), as my morning coffee is important to me and if it's ruined my day sucks.

don't use salted butter

no, it's just breakfast

nah, your normal food balances that out

to start yeah, but that's the same as when you switch to meat for breakfast

>not drinking good coffee that doesnt need a stick of butter or some cow tit juice to taste good

Sure is fucking pleb in here.

I like my coffee like I like my men...BLACK

I tried that once. Ruined a perfectly good cup of coffee, and I don't buy cheap shit either.