Germanic and Turkish warriors stay and fight

>Germanic and Turkish warriors stay and fight
>Greek, French and Norman soldiers escape

Lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salian_Franks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripuarian_Franks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whites have no courage. It's a scientific fact.

However, i imagine myself as a Turkmen horseman... Then i drag a Varangian by his fair hair and behead it. Or simply carve out his blue eyes with my scimitar. Oh Allah, i'd cum buckets. Why couldn't i take place in that battle. What a fucking shame.

>French

How can you escape when you're not here in the first place

>Normans are not French
Funny meme, my good dude.

You clearly said "French and Norman"

The Normans escaped, not the French

>Greek, French and Norman soldiers escape

You mean leave with most of the army(largely Greek) when the Greek opposition to the Emperor themselves decide so.

The "French" continued fighting in Anatolia by themselves, when Greek usurpers of the throne were literally inviting Turks to come and settle in Anatolia.

Question for the Byzaboos: why was there no backlash against the John Doukas and his son for what they did?

w

normans were germanics and french comes from franks, they were a germanic tribe

fucking brainlet

>germanic

The Franks were simultaneously exiled royal diaspora Troad who escaped the celtization of their peoples and seafaring Enetic allies in Pannonia because of their status who later moved west into central Europe and eventually Austrasia, and exiled royal diaspora Troad who after settling the Sea of Azov and undergoing cimmerianization along with their seafaring allies the Veneti moved west into central Europe and were later identified in the Rhine delta as the Sicambri.

The Merovingian dynasty descends from a marriage between these two peoples.

post full map of J2 plz maciamotard

dobry wieczór

iyi akşamlar

romans described them as blonde and with blue eyes, wear germanics clothes, attacking like germanics and speaking a germanic language

that they adopted a romance language was a mistake, look at france people now, they believe they are latin and celtic

how strange, how did that guy get all the way up that Ukrainian river?

We're talking about the difference of some 1200 years, do you even know when the BAC occurred?

>*Russian*

Kek, what a faggot

Seljuks had the perfect balance between the Roman administration, Turkic military and Persian arts-craftsmanship-science. Pity they had been Genkhis'd hard.

>Roman administration
lol
>Roman
LOL

*spreads misinformation*
Someone post the screencap

French people are latin and celtic. The Frankish migration into France left them with a nobility which quickly intermarried with the locals and not much else. The areas of original Frankish and germanic settlement are the only place you will find "germanic" french people.

they adopted a taxation system called iqta system, which was influenced from the Byzantines IIRC

Iqta is Persian you byzaboo subhuman also peasantines are not romans lmao

MUH HABLOGRUPZ :DDD

what about anything I posted wasn't informative enough for you?

Had it not been for 1204 and perfidious Frankdom, you roaches would have been cleansed on the crib right there and then. It really is an accident of history you even exist today.

fixed

Cry more nigger.

listen to me, it's precisely because J1b is so rare in France and Germanic peoples that it's presence and the common presence of associated J1 among Germanic nobility is significant and hard to explain.

Sure thing, Hans

You can go back prepping your turkosomalian bulls now

He is right pierre you are nothing but celts who got first cucked by rome then by germanics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salian_Franks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripuarian_Franks
pls

I wish that too, as you would be dead by now

so be it then