GET OUT ELIXER NOW

A lot of you are new to crypto and dont fully knowhow this works. GTFO elixer now. It was a pump and dump. YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING. Elixer is in the hands of like five whales total and they havent even begun to dump yet. It also has about 20x higher supply than its advertising. Take the gains or loss and GTFO before it gets really ugly. Its a fake project. This game is brutal and coins like XBY, DGB, POSW routinely drop up to 90 percent. There will be other opportunities and legit ones but this is going to fucking destroy you.

Other urls found in this thread:

elixirtoken.io/ElixWhitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was out yesterday

Read the whitepaper and honestly tell me this isnt a huge scam.

elixirtoken.io/ElixWhitepaper.pdf

OP i really hope you're wrong I have a lot of money in this and I think its a viable coin fingers crossed here.

Even if you were right this still looks like a dumb coordinated Discord FUD thread, so sage.

Honestly it really is a pump and dump. But I'm a greedy fuck so I want more before I sell. If it can just do a x2 from here I'm out.

-t needs more coins

coordinated fud by traders trying to enter low, keep accumulating.

yeah its pretty obvious, all post within a minute of each other.

theres about 4 or 5 of them probably a small discord pnd or swing trading crew

Your FUD is weak bruh, the pump has hardly begun. If you're even considering selling now, you might aswell just GTFO of crypto because you have no idea what you're doing.

>$1 mil marketcap
>Volume climbing like crazy
>Buy support increasing
>Thin sell walls
>Suppoman started shilling it earlier today
>FOMO hasn't even started yet

Honestly, this FUD just makes me want to buy more.

Thanks for convincing me to hold.

Im new to crypto and poor and Elix made me some money back already. I bought back in using the profits but I was wondering whether to sell or hold. Guess I'll wait till tomorrow and see.

hold until at least q2 2018 is my recommendation

OP is right I saw how little supply is in circulation as opposed to how much is actually available
Stayed the fuck away

Terrible, terrible FUD. You didn't even try.

Check the richlist, there are no whales. No one holds more than 2% supply .As for the project being fake, the developers have delivered every time they promised something. They're legit, and have got an increasing following.

op is right about it being a pump and dump/scam but he's wrong about the price going down. its a scam, yes, but it will make you 5-10x gains in the next few weeks. to be safe, sell at 5 million dollar market cap.

Take a look at ripple you gigantic faggot.

Elix will grow, you will get left behind because you couldn't see the opportunity to invest in a coin that was above Rank 400 on coinmarketcap.

You are actually retarded, FeelsBadMan.

I will lend you some of my lambocoins later this year, picture related.

Also: Someone missed the entry point and wants a cheaper price. LUL.

Someone doesn't understand how Elix mining works lol if you think the supply will be above 200M you must not have read to much into what is going on and how the supply increases.

Its a scam dont say I didnt warn you. Follow your gut you know it to be true

I agree. Shitty website, whitepaper, and no dev team. Every time you bring this up, some shill is ready to say the dev works for JP Morgan.

Just bought 10k thanks to this poorly developed FUD.

5 page white paper, written like a high schooler, shilled constantly

scam

But you can still make money based off the hype train alone. I'm about to double what I put in (just 100 bucks). I hate these discord groups that are doing this, but you can take advantage of them as well.

>shitty four page whitepaper (5 if you count the cover)
>dev(s) more anonymous than ethbet NEET dev
>a lending service with no reputation or credit check system in place