That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little >that guy thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" obese gamer guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about other people's gym habits. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic shitposting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "THAT GUY THAT GUY THAT GUY." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

>That guy who yawns between reps

>That guy who tries forcing may may threads and instead gets them saged and repoted

>That guy who gets mad over text with pictures on the internet

>that guy who doesn't masturbate in the LA fitness bathroom to the sound of other guys showering

Cuck.

I'm gonna miss you when you leave

>that guy that brings a gym bag

Double nigger

>that guy who deadlifts but is still alive

Triple faggot.

HoIy fuck peopIe this unfunny actuaIIy exist. The faggotry in this thread is unreaI.

This picture is hilarious. I dnt even knw what it means

Quadruple Manlet

>that guy that squats in toe shoes

You dont have to get it when you have autism (^:

>that fat cunt who says he will lose weight and get fit for literally years now and still does fuck all

>that guy who lifts at the gym

Crazy, right?

What kind of shorts are you supposed to wear? Srs

It doesn't fucking matter what you wear at the gym, as long as you don't show up in your jeans and working shoes

Quintuple kike.

This thread again? Same picture?
This comment again? Same picture?
...Anonymous
05/09/16(Mon)15:13:08 No.37101702
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little >that guy thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" obese gamer guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about other people's gym habits. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic shitposting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "THAT GUY THAT GUY THAT GUY." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...
>thanks for the pasta

There he is. There he flies again. Look, everyone! He waved the gun around once again! Isn't he just the biggest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your magnificent jacked frame crashing every plane, lit by your opened air lock which is the only source of light on your plane, giggling like a like big guy as you once again beat a hooded Bane henchmen up and fill in the flight plan. Or maybe you don't even shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane. Maybe you're such an incompetent CIA agent that you actually paid for a Gucci belt, so you could choose your power stance. Oh, and we all know the mercenary. The "masketta man." This is part of your plan, isn't it? I imagine you little guy flying so bad as you click it that you drop your brother in the wreckage, but it's ok, your agency will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You are a big guy. You are a big fucking guy, your mother is probably so proud for you already. So proud of rising fires for you all goddamn day, every day, for a mercenary who spends all his time behind a mask forging master plans. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a wreckage brother or a mosquito man or something, and then you became CIA. A glorious CIA agent. She probably crashes herself a plane everyday thinking about how bad she flies and how she wishes she could just speak of the devil and appear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "IF I TAKE THAT MASK OFF WILL YOU DIE?" You've become a big guy for your own self. And that's all you are. A big guy molded in the dark by himself as he prepares to turn a city into ashes for what its people have done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be FOR YOU.

boogie dead when?