Monero is to Bitcoin as Obsidian is to Ethereum

Monero is to Bitcoin as Obsidian is to Ethereum.

Not a privacy coin. A privacy PLATFORM. The messenger isn't Obsidian, its just the first dApp on the platform.

Its the only /ourcoin/ left.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CRAVE_BTC
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20
cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8ax0put&sh=b6ba06f6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

See ya at $10 in december '17

Yeah, but what's the Ethereum of Bitcoin? That's what I want to get in on.

I put half my shit into this coin earlier today.

I figure with that premine they can afford binance which will take it to the moon.

I'm already convinced its a good investment but I'm not going to put my money in fucking cryptopia.

maybe when a less retarded exchange starts trading this I will buy some

be prepared to pay 2x bare minimum then

This is exactly the time to deal with the bullshit and get in. Before people like you get in when it hits bigger exchanges.

Goodluck to everyone in this. Can't wait to see where the future takes us.

The advantage of shitty exchanges is it keeps all the normies away, the people that are willing to make a sacrifice will always make the most money. Same concept applied to Chainlink on ED and 0x.

JUST BELIEVE. IRON HANDS.

This. Buying in on shitty exchanges is how you catch moon missions. It's why whales sit on etherdelta all day buying cheap coins.

I want to buy but I don't trust craptopia, why isn't it on etherdelta?

It's not a ... nvm go research faggot.

nevermind it's based on stratis you faggot OP lurred me

>Monero is to Bitcoin as Obsidian is to Ethereum.

>Monero is to Bitcoin as Obsidian is to Ethereum.

OP is the faggot here

hopefully they list it on Etherdelta!!!!
oh man i cant wait to get all the pink wojaks i hear they are greT!!

You need to learn to read between the lines.

yeah I get it privacy coin -> privacy platform

it's called an analogy, you brainlet

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CRAVE_BTC

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20

cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ

Crave, 500 needed for masternode. Pure proof of stake. Same or objectively better roadmap than Obsidian with no premine and no ICO. Discover Crave

Last developer update was 2 days ago, 9 fixes. Also the logo was updated a few days ago check that in the slack.

Obsidian is just an ERC20 ico premine token

My ODN bros please come to help.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8ax0put&sh=b6ba06f6

Upvote this post for normies if you...
Support privacy. Support the ODN Marines. Support /ourcoin/.

>Monero is to Bitcoin as Obsidian is to Stratis.
Would have been more accurate. Also lol at people not wanting to sign up on cryptopia when it takes literally 3 minutes.

masternode.pro/stats/crave

honestly cryptopia takes 2 seconds to sign up and set up the 2FA and its way better than ED I kind of like it now.

>Obsidian is just an ERC20...
No it's not. Fuck off shill.

no one is buying your shit crave bags. two year old coin and 4M market cap are you kidding me.

also ODN is objectively not a ERC 20 token you absolute brainlet

>Obsidian is just an ERC20 ico premine token

It is not an ERC20 token. Crave is dogshit.

>Acting like you are not shilling your ico bags as you dump for 3x

Both have masternodes but Crave is farther, much farther in the development of this same road map. Its objectively better and any true investor who does fundamental analysis will know this for certain as they research. Grats on your ico gains though. More power to you.

Crave already does all of these things. If you put the crave logo it would be at the top over obsidian in addition to 40mb blocksizes and 80% yearly ROI. Pure proof of stake newfag.

How long until Crave gets a partnership with Bestgore? Obviously that's what they're going for with their logos.

Let's come together my ODN brothers. Let's convince normies that our privacy rights are IMPORTANT

not now you dumb fuck let us buy first

i seriously want you to kill yourself. stop ruining every fucking ODN thread you piece of shit faggot.

Crave isn't an ERC20 token. Which means you either don't know shit, or you're just lying. Both of which makes me not trust you even an ounce.

>mad that his fraudulent ico coin will be dumped for a legitimate non premine non ico token with the same roadmad 60% completed

We are on the same team though ultimately because I have obsidian masternode also.

take a knife
and gut your neck with it

Conceded its not an Ico token, its a dash clone with premine ico my mistake.

I admit that point is invalid.

the fact that the wallet looks just like the SIGT wallet scares me

no jokes, that wallet gave me PTSD

>acting like you didnt just call obsidian an eth token and then try to claim you do "fundamental analysis"

With ICOs you have whales who that dump on all newcomers how is this hard to understand. With no premine and no ico, you avoid massive early accumulation like Obsidian. Its a shit show and they are mad that when the 33m developer coins are unleashed their coin will be completely worthless.

every qt wallet looks like that

My ODN brothers. Let's enlighten normies to a life of pure privacy. No government snooping around your shit. Ever.

obligatory post. all of my biz pals will use this img whenever you present your tard tears

So im currently sitting with a comfy 10k

does 5 days for reward sound right to you guys?

does a masternode not require any further setup? does it just mean >10k?

Lol I conceded because I was wrong. Lets see some others do that.

Hahaha. I love it

Masternode.pro/stats/crave

There's a sizable buy wall on Bittrex right now.