ELIX IS A PUMP AND DUMP SCAM GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN

ELIX IS A PUMP AND DUMP SCAM GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN

>elixirtoken.io/ElixWhitepaper.pdf

WHITEPAPER IS 4 PAGES, NO DEV TEAM, NO NOTHING, THIS IS ONE OF /BIZ'S/ BIGGEST SCAMS YET GET OUT!!!

i know im ashamed to be on the same board as these elix faggots. kill yourselves.

AHAHAHAHA. 5 PAGE WHITE PAPER. THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS.

You know you guy's make it too obvious your a discord fud group right? Christ at least try harder. At least make a damn effort.

same fud group new thread, they seem to concentrate on saying 5 page whitepaper in broken english and other shit that isnt true

have fun with ur bags

But it is true? Whitepaper is literally 5 short pages.

they remind me of the signatum fags

Enjoy being poor op and FUDers. We are still above Rank 400 on coinmarketcap, we are still on a shitty exchange.

Check the last few transactions from the coinexchange ether wallet. Wales (including myself) are pulling their ELIX out of the exchange to mid/longterm hodl it.

This is far from over. Get in now or stay poor.

dude just look at it. it's pathetic, lol

How can anyone read that whitepaper and not realize this is a huge scam? There's no "coordinated fud group" you fuking pajeet

>Wales (including myself) are pulling their ELIX out of the exchange to mid/longterm hodl it.
>Wales (including myself)
>Wales
pajeet

anons.
This isnt funny anymore. is this shit a legit scam?

I am fucked if this goes to zero. Seriously, somebody dismiss this FUD ASAP

>300 sats "its a scam!"
>1000 sats "dont buy reeeeee"
>2000 sats "its going to dump its a pnd dont!!!!"
etc, no point in even typing it all out because you know the drill. Just fuck off and die. You faggots are all the same, You deny deny deny until its too late than you freak out and try to fud. every single time. You think biz is stupid?

No dev team. Uhhh.. There are two of them. Wrong on that one.

Whitepaper is 5 pages, not 4 so you are wrong about that, and honestly, who cares about the length of a whitepaper. So you might ask, why the increase in price, well because they are actually building a product and decided to focus on updating us through weekly blogpost vs updating a whitepaper.

"No Nothing". Err have you checked what they've done so far? You probably should.

Use your own brain. Don't get emotional with this shit.

make your own decision you spineless faggot, maybe this is why your life is so shit

You should have figured that out for yourself before you bought.

this coin did in 2 nights what dgb took 2 months to do

also 4 devs now, someone correct me if im wrong theres 4 dev ids in the discord channel

eh not quite. didn't dgb go from like 13 sats to 2000
that's x150
Which honestly might be possible with ELIX

A typo makes me a pajeet, fbm

Guess my pajeet brothers and I will make ourselves comfortable in our lambo-homes on the moon (ELIX roof defends us from pathetic poorfags like yourself)