Linkies

Brainlets panic selling while smart money HODL and buy more while its dipping. Buy as it sits and buy as it dips.
> He is panic seling at a loss because -25% dip after its up 300% this week
> tfw they will buy next week at 1$+
Buy high sell low Veeky Forums never change PLEASE
Protip: If you watch big wallets they sell abit and then 1hr later they have even more..they are accumulating still
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances

Other urls found in this thread:

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
ethplorer.io/address/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#tab=tab-holders&holders=2&pageSize=100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't believe how many of those wallets hold a million LINK, if this ever gets to $2..

Holy shit it's breaking out

I got a new wagecuck job today and I want to die. Link is my only hope.

How much LINK you have?

I want it to go up because I have a bunch of link, but I want it to go down so I can buy more. reeeee

just wait until 0x98c63b7b319dfbdf3d811530f2ab9dfe4983af9d dumps lmao

Just noticed, only 7800 wallets. This coin really needs more exchanges.

No it's not.

That belongs to the devs and can't be dumped. There is a lock-in period.

H-holy shit. One address has gotten over two more links during this dip. Are you guys retards? Why are you panic selling into the coffers of a whale who knows beyond a doubt that this coin is gonna take international banking money and go to a billion.

2million more*

40k here

will i ever be able to quit wagecucking?

Yeah but it'll be in 1-1.5 years. Assuming you only need like 1m to retire. If you are okay with retiring in Vietnam or Ukraine you only need wait 1 year

You right.

i broke you
how have you come back

I sold with profit earlier. Do I sleep or buy back?

I'm hodling for now but most of my profits evaporated over night. Makes me hesitant to buy more. Are we sure this thing is headed back up towards 50 cents to one dollar?

I have years of experience with stocks and crypto. This is when you should be buying.

most likely.

Yeah. Buying in the dips is the way to go. It's just the uncertainty part that's fucking with me. I suppose I can liquidate some of my profits from WTC and buy more LINK. Unless people think WTC has another moon mission incoming.

$.32
My heart is breaking, but my grip only tightens. Hopefully what I'm holding doesn't turn out to be shit.

2 million of a worthless coin, really gets the noggin joggin'

iron grip user, iron grip

Just bought some @6757, I feel like the dip is at an end.

That would be 0.00006757 BTC.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IRON FUCKING HANDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
this shite coin is gonna die and all my money down the drain FUCK YOU BIZZZZ

Anyone else buying in now? Seems like it's stabilizing at 70 satoshis

why is it that i'm holding 200k link at presale price, i'm not buying any more, but i still like fudding with people

should I buy now, the dip wont be forever...if can time the bottom the profit is 20% in a few hour at least

going up.

Seriously Veeky Forums, aren't we still expecting this coin to have monster potential after SIBOS? Or did something/actual news drain its value? Fill me in, I haven't been on here for a few days.

pretty much every good alt coin is down as much as link right now, you were gonna get fucked either way

Last chance to buy the dip. follow smart money

Already up like 7-8% on investment

the presentation at sibos was cancelled

get out now

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING ITS CRASHING ABORT ABORT

Chainlink was added to coinmarketcap 13 days ago let that sink in....

Weak hands BTFO'd because they didn't get 10x gains in 1 day and couldn't handle a fucking dip.

Lol, whatever you do, buy or sell. Act rationally, not emotionally like a retard.

Source? Doubt it's real.

not real photoahopped image posted yesterday of it being cancelled. you can go to tge event wwbsite and see for yourswlf

>phone typing

Thanks, yeah I've seen nothing to indicate it was canceled. But I guess some people would like to push it even lower. I am not complaining, the dip is a nice time to buy some.

Fake news.

Just remember what it is, there is no reason it should be dipping like this, less than two weeks before the conference

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

Looks like it's going upmagain. I managed to hang onto my LINK. Please tell me everything will be fine.

those assholes at sibos!!

lol

Just kidding.... eh guy wanted to buy some cheap link, most likely.

Have the fundamentals of LINK changed since you invested?

Has anything but the price of LINK changed?

That should answer your question.

I don't think it will, but I hope so as well. How much did you buy yours for? Can you send me some LINK to offset my loses. I only have 11k I bought at 8056 sats thats my life savings.
0x604acbffbe1dfcc559656ab0b0b5ba7234ae91fb

THE FUNDAMENTALS HAVE CHANGED, IT'S BEING PRESENTED NEXT TO THE TOILETS.

>hello, i'm sergey from smartc-*BRAAAAAAPPP*

poorfag

ID OF DOOM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SELL SELLSELLSELLSELL

lmao the ID

"KEK"

kys kek demands it

lol

Spoken like a true cuck.

Funny enough this is one of the most legit shit coins there is.

Concept is already a winner, granting access to SIBUS and SWIFT. Sure it's only access for promotion and proof of concept, but that means these guys are vetted (which is more than most shitcoins have going for them). That they have a real chance of making it out of the shitcoin dumpster and that they are really working on a real product.

>Literal cuck ID
BUY BUY BUY

>RljlKEK

>literal first time posting on biz

Don't die. I just want to build a good PC for once

Welcome.

Never trust a Veeky Forumsraeli.

They welcome you with one hand and stab you with the other.

KEK in the ID....

Man, I'm sorry....

Usually the big players like that get offered special deals and buy out prices by exchanges etc

Anyone else seems to have trouble logging into binance?

Before I went to sleep I set out some orders to buy when linkies would reach this point. And to my surprise they did. But now I can't check them out.

bless your id unless the mods interfered

Sold 10k DICE on ED, and picked up 95k more LINK at .00105. Pretty pumped. Thanks weak handed bitches.

Ah I'm in. And my linkies are in the green lol.

From my small circle of investors LINK is one of the coins most have/are accumulating and speculate a 500M market cap bull run once they have there AMA and presentations this month. Screen cap this

Gib daddy's linkies

0x5f7b8ea227b70a9c7b308c73dcc4139037210cc5

/confy #1-#100 top holders all have higher stacks NONE have less then they started with today only more. Feelsgoodman

Master user, your lambo awaits!

Is this true?

no

yes

>wanted to sell yesterday and buy ODN
>someone convinced me out of it
RRREEE guess I'm stuck with these bags now

yes its true, #8 and #26 increased alot I can post a screenshot of 1hr ago if you want

ethplorer.io/address/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#tab=tab-holders&holders=2&pageSize=100

There is a huge gap between buyers and sellers at the moment.

Every top 100 hodler.. the smart smart money either have the same amount of increased.NONE have sold off any.

Hoping for one last push below 7k Sats. Feeling comfy anons.

>Whales don't dump on dips
Holy fuck please endow me with more of your incredible insights

Daddies i only have 500, pls just a few pennies so i could enter the 1k club?

0xee2d1e8108531df6a16ae759c3c273b4822f513b

The fundamentals of this coin are still very much the same- by far one of the highest ceilings of any other token out there, after all the threads we've had explaining this in detail either you know it by now or you never will.

Stay strong, linkbrahs, the road to the promised land was never meant to be an easy one, but I know that many of us will make it.

the iching is strong in this one, hold for the oracles boys

So is it time to buy now or wait for a bigger dip?
Also what wallet for LINK?
I was recommended MyEtherWallet

>cant buy into this dip because all ethers in Etherdelta

Kill me now

probably wait for it to go sub 7k sat again, looks like it's headed there again.

0x49D741a26EDEbBf21655C353ad7a7a2C505a9868

Pls send some link, I'm a linklet only have 100.

100k all in crypto desperado here
Please fucking god may we make it. Hopefully this lets me buy a house and MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF MY PARENTS JESUS CHRIST ITS STRESSFUL HERE

This seems to be the floor. Get the fuck in.

Like the floor last day and the floor prior the last day?

All in link*

Nah, wait for it to go under .30$.

Ive just been selling on the way down and buying lower. Volume is 1k btc now, and we're down nearly 30% from ATH. Hands seem to be out and holders have committed to holding. Prob see 6500 24 low

lol it just dropped 100 sats

I'm very poor and I have 1 eth sitting on Binance, buy now or wait until it possibly dips more?

Will this end like DNT 2.0?