Let me tell you a lil secret

Remember that thread telling you that Walton was going to go 10x? Well here's another one. If you're reading this then you are early to this. Consider yourself lucky if you follow this advice, you will drive lambo, your choice.

The coin in question is Loopring (LRC).

Loopring is currently valued at $34m. It's a decentralised exchange platform that is under the radar - it will blow away kyber, 0x and the other competition.

Key advantages being as follows:

- ORDER SHARING
Your order will be able to split into smaller sub orders in order to be able to buy the best possible price of the coin from different exchanges, shielding you from counterparty risk.

- RING MATCHING
Increases liquidity and improves order matching through creating a ring based loop of multiple orders to match. This is unlike other exchanges who simply match up buy and sell orders (like etherdelta - a common pain point for most ED users).

- CROSS CHAIN PROTOCOLS
Yes you heard it here. Unlike ED or similar exchanges, LRC is going to be able to host coins from multiple blockchains. Currently it can host ERC20 coins but it has close ties with the NEO and QTUM team. These will be in the pipeline.

Bonus Points

- Da Hongfei is an advisor
- Daniel Wang the founder is a former Google tech lead
- 3 other team members are ex-google
- 1 other team member is ex-paypal
- Advisors are ex-google
- Team is close to NEO/QTUM team
- Decentralized
- Tokens actually have a use and incentive to increase in value
- Rapidly growing community

I will leave you with the teams description of the project:

Loopring is not only a protocol but also a decentralized automated execution system that trades across the crypto-token exchanges, shielding users from counterparty risk and reduce the cost of trading. By essentially rising the liquidity of cryptocurrencies, we are building the financial system of the future.

loopring.org
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/loopring/

fuck off pajeet

He's right you know

Mad Linkie detected

this is a legit coin, even Da Hongfei (neo boss) on the adviser team. Fuck off.

in what exchange can i find it?

you can buy on hitbtc, just buy and transfer to myetherwallet, it is safe.

Fuck off and delet this. we need it to dip more so For A C C U M U L A T I O N

EXCITED!!!!

Thanks for actually posting information about this thing instead of "YOU MISSED OUT ON X YOU MISSED OUT ON Y YOU ARENT GOING TO MISS OUT ON THIS ARE YOU?" pajeet shit.

Any idea why it pumped recently?

market cap is 224m if you count what the devs have locked away

This will be 1 of the best ROI this year

When this gets back on Binance, it's going through the fucking ceiling. Only $45 million market cap being backed by creator of NEO, while that piece of shit jap scam ADA has $600 million market cap? The fuck?

agreed

coin buy back i think

When is it being listed? I'll go for a ride.

Bought it on Binance at 2105 sats and then it dropped and got delisted. I thought that's the end, but this coin appears to be strong. Recently sold it with 30% profit on HitBTC however.

Where to buy this shitcoin mate?

HitBTC

It was low for an entire month. You missed it.

Once it's relisted everyone will dump their gains that haven't done research. Then you can buy back in. Don't worry about hitBTC