Tfw normal pants won't fit because I squat so much weight

>tfw normal pants won't fit because I squat so much weight

Only people who actually lift will know this feel.

I can't even fit the pen my legs are so huge. My job requires me to wear a suit (financial advisor/earn lots of money especially for my age) and I just keep my Mont Blanc Etoile Ballpoint Pen in my coat pocket.

T-thanks SS

this happened to me, now i wear sweatpants

if you're still capable of wearing jeans you're not squatting enough

Look up barbell apparel senpai

give pic. im guessing youre just fat. and sounds like you dont know how to shop for pants

No pic but I'm super lean and strong. Lots of muscle mass. I know how to shop for pants but my quads are so huge from going ham on legday. You might understand if you try lifting for more than 3 months. Are you part of the summer crowd?

I am a med resident, wear formal trousers and shirts almost every day. Working out for 3 months, trousers getting snug.

A week ago, I was sitting in my friend's room during my lunch break, looking at vids to improve my squat form.

Tried to do a squat

Trousers split right down the middle.

No idea whether to feel proud or mortified.

I have the same prob. but I am also kinda fat

pic related

I'm 6'4" f.am

Im not some turbo manlet like you that fills out his quads with the slightest instance of squatting

Either nut up and grow taller, or lern 2 shop better

I'm 6'3. Nice projecting though newdyel.

>tfw 32 inch waist
>have to buy 36 inch waist pants to fit snug and tapered to my legs
>can hardly ever tuck my shirts in because my belt around my pants looks completely retarded

>those prices
Nigger I'm a fucking broke ass college student, there's no way I can afford that.

Sweat pants 24/7. Its the only way.

it honestly makes me so mad the only pants i can wear are sweatpants and gym shorts. i gotta buy real elasticy material pants and without a belt i have like 6 inches of extra waist on the pants

Guaranteed you squat 200lbs max

I suspect people with this problem are typically fatties.
If you're squatting 455 for reps, you may have that issue when you're reasonably lean. Most people don't.
I squat 365 for reps now after a cut, and I wear skinny jeans no problem.
Before my cut I was squatting 405 and I too had chub rub from my fat thighs touching.
If you think you can't wear certain pants because your legs are too swole, check your stomach. If your abs are visible, congratulations on the awesome thighs. If your abs aren't visible, you can't wear pants because you're a fat fuck and might as well switch to wearing sweatpants all the time anyway

next on things that never happened

yeah i just wear sweatpants all the time

I'm partial to Levi's Athletic 541.

>2016 A.D.
>not wearing Kilts

you wee lassies will never learn.

Here are some tips on how to buy normal people pants (ie not stretch or sweatpants).

1. "Athletic" fitted jeans are almost always a meme. They are meant for people who want to look athletic but actually aren't.

2. Look for straight, straight-loose and possibly "classic" (aka fat) pants.

3. Look for pants that have at least some polyester or synthetic material so that they stretch, even 1% makes a difference.

4. Eventually if you lift for many years and have the right genetics you will have to wear sweatpants or stretching pants to look even slightly normal.