Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums,
I'm a skinny guy (ectomorph) but after a small gym period I became not-so-skinny, or almost-normal. In the last few months I couldn't go to the gym (money problems, yep) and I tried to fix my body by myself. It worked for a while but I'm not motivated so I tend to procrastinate or sleep instead of exercising.
I don't fight for pussy, I love my GF and I used to get females eyes on me.
I just exercise for myself, but how can I do my schedule day by day?

OP FACTS:
H: 6'9" (yeah, manlet, midget, etc. you go)
W: 127lb
Diet: not so good diet
Worst thing I do: I like running, which is a bad thing for an ecto like me, but...

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0eW9IN6wHAa
fitsticky.com/starting-strength
fitsticky.com/how-to
fitsticky.com/novice-programs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SS + GOMAD

>6'9 125lbs

> 6'9"
> 127lb

Is this a fucking joke?
You're literally anorexic...

vocaroo.com/i/s0eW9IN6wHAa

I am not. I swear.
I eat a lot and I don't look skinny af.

Kek keep doing gods work user

The intensity of that dot dot dot and your shrek voice gave me strange feelings.

Post a pic pleaseeeee

You misplaced the 5 and the 6 there

I can feel your eager and lustful eyes user, but I'll not. I'm kinda sleepy and in my bed, so. Also I don't usually take pictures of my body like any Veeky Forums peasant, I'm not into fitfetish, so I don't have pics in my gallery.

Sorry.

Yep, I did.

OP CORRECTION
Height is 5'9

I'm not used to your strange non-metrical system.

fitsticky.com/starting-strength
fitsticky.com/how-to
fitsticky.com/novice-programs

And drink a lot of milk

You can drink my milk famlam

M-m-milk? Why?

Because milk is for baby cows. And you are a baby cow

1: easy to drink even when full
2: lots of protein
3: easy to bulk with
4: tastes fucking great
5: can make delicious shakes
6: makes you very happi

You sure you have enough milk? I drink a lot everyday, need to gain some weight.

nice trips
he says baby mammals tho

Baby bull, at least.

Ive got something you can milk you gay faggot ;)

I have puffy nips so I have mad milk production capabilities. Whenever I go out I try to pinch my nipples to make them erect

pls don't be tits

Sounds painful tbqh :s

Lmao okay that sounds more like itch hate to break it to ya though, you definitely look skinny as a twig I guarantee, I know because that's where I started off, you just don't see it because it's yourself.

Don't fall for the gomad meme, figure out your tdee, eat like 500 calls above it. Watch the scale, take weeks averages of your weight, and adjust calories until your putting on like a pound a week. That simple

Tho eventually you will come to a point where you won't be able to put on muscle as quickly and you'll want to go for a slower rate of gain

The alternative is to tape them family member. I wish I could go out with you and when you see my nipples start to puff up you give them squeeze and milk would flow out and then they would become erect again.

It's gettin' sick.

I have a very vivid imagination