Veeky Forums, opinion on P90 and Insanity ?

Veeky Forums, opinion on P90 and Insanity ?

Any good program out there if these are shitty ?

On day 50 of P90X along with a -500kcal cut... If yo u stick with it, you will see some results. Mix in some weight lifting to keep your gains. Pretty based imho.

>day 50

I can achieve this "results" in 25 days.

>results

moar like you're getting skelly and "toned" showing you muzzles you never knew before since you were a fatfuck

Why people even follow those meme programs? Why not just cut and lift?

I do the Ab Ripper X workout sometimes because it's quick and challenging. Also, I've done the Kenpo X dvd for cardio. It's just cardio but it is more fun and interesting than an hour on the bike/treadmill.

As far as the programs themselves, I don't doubt the results, but you have to stick to the diet plan and if you are a DYEL noob, you won't be shredded after 90 days

No gear needed, no membership needed, can be done anywhere

Down a pound a week + lifts holding steady + visibly less BF% + way, way more endurance, esp in the core. Started as DYEL/curlbrah.

Wouldn't recommend purely for building muscle ofc but calisthenics are great for cutting & general athleticism without losing muscle, esp if you work in some heavy weight days.

It's a convenient program that you can do at home. It's mostly a FAT LOSS program and general fitness(bodyweight fitness, light dumbbell work, yoga, cardio).

It is NOT a strength program, and if you're lucky, you might build a half pound of muscle on the program.

However, it is a great gateway to fitness. You WILL look different on it, and you will want more, if you can keep up with the 90 days and not eat like a fatass.

It's not that bad in it of itself, but watchout for those BeachBody "coaches". They're a bunch of memes.

This is a level headed post. Not much I can add other than to confirm. P90X is basically a bro split that makes heavy use of bodyweight exercises (though weights are involved) and incorporates challenging cardio and yoga routines. It was my first foray into fitness and, besides making me stronger, leaner, and way more flexible, it lit the fire in me to do more intense, focused weight lifting. I'm on a PPL now.

I personally recommend it for beginners in search of guidance and anxious about going to a gym.

Better than starting at Planet Fitness.

they don't know any better. they think it's an easy way not knowing how easy it is to follow a beginner program

>opinion on P90
best smg BY FAR

this op

I prefer the MP7 for cost and power

>Veeky Forums, opinion on P90
Easily recognizable for its unique bullpup design, the P90 is a great weapon to shoot on the move due to its high-capacity magazine and low recoil.

Belgian rifle with proprietary ammunition, bullpup configuration, ambidextrous functionality, top-mounted high-capacity magazines, this thing has it all.

Doesn't have long-range precision or stopping power tho.

Shit's basically cardio with weights. It'll help you lose weight and maybe add minimal muscle but it ain't replacing free weights anytime soon

Noob gun, learn to use an AK and M4.
Thank me later.

Any of you know of the Lafay Method ? It's a french program, I don't know if its very well known

I think the problem people have with it is the obnoxious marketing and the cost of the programme. if you're just gonna pirate it then all the power to you