If you can afford it is there any reason not to mix BCAAs in with your protein?

If you can afford it is there any reason not to mix BCAAs in with your protein?

Because BCAA'S are a meme.

Taste?
Idk if never bought bcaa.

Leucine being the BCAA for protein synthesis in muscular tissue that you get from protein can't really be over emphasized though

The only good protein is hemp protein. This is a scientific fact

we do this alot here in EU. we mix it with bcaa,gluat, creatine together.
you can have bcaas with vanilla taste and mix it with a choko-protein.

BCAAs are only really effective for endurance athletes mixed in with their fuel.

>420 man over here thinks he can smoke his protein for gains

Good thing leucine is readily available from chicken, beans, peanuts, pork, beef and eggs then, huh?

Hemp is a not a complete protein source. The Lysine and Leucine levels are far too low. But it can be a great source in conjunction with certain cheeses that provide high levels of same. Beef works well to.

I've heard BCAAs are largely ineffectual.

I guess the question is which is more valuable: whatever degree of placebo effect you personally get from knowing you've got your alphabet soup supplement; or the time you spend buying, measuring, and mixing it.

They're only useful if you do fasted cardio while cutting or are a professional athlete.

Hey look guys this one fell for the meme

Of course its also expensive as fuck, which makes limits its overall value.

>drinking the powdered jew

Goes for the whey as well.

>oh no I didn't get my 1gr per lb bodyweight goodbye gains

how is that a meme? I thought BCAAs were helpful to get through fasted workouts

DUDE WEED LMAO xD

baked goods heheheheheehehehe

I don't think any reasonable person can call protein supplementation a meme.

"...get from protein"
You're not wrong, but it's much easier to digest than protein and takes less energy so it takes less out of you if you take BCAAs during a workout to help with energy production and protein synthesis. But it isn't necessary by any means if you diet correctly.

Which is why BCAA's are entirely unnecessary unless you are doing fasted cardio while cutting to preserve muscle mass or a professional athlete.

yea but do you really need one gram per pound of bodyweight?

Welcome to the end of the thought train.

Reee, I won't let you have the last reply.

Post your current body and let us be the judge

You don't need to. 1g per lb of bodyweight is a good goal if you are trying to build muscle though. Or if you are trying preserve lean mass while cutting.