Does anyone have experience with yoga? Seems cool, but I don't want to get involved if its just a meme

Does anyone have experience with yoga? Seems cool, but I don't want to get involved if its just a meme.

Think she could spread her legs just a little to watch my cock battering her cervix?

Also, yoga is fine.

I thought this was a guy trying to suck his own cock.

Yoga is stretching, and stretching makes you weak.

Yogas cool, yeah. I'd also do Tai Chi if you get the time. Requires a lot of leg muscle control and strength because you're essentially doing a half-ROM bodysquat for like 30 minutes.

Yoga mixes strength and flexibility and meditation.

It's really nice when alternated with lifting regularly.

I practice a few times a week. Feels good and relieves muscle pain. Also, being flexible and limber is a nice feeling

Waste of time, just do your stretching after working out and that's it. What's funny is yoga people stretch so goddamn much but don't play any sports, absolutely no fucking point unless they want to suck their own cock

Hatha Yoga is pretty boss. Just like weight lifting you need a solid program to make real progress.

I always wanted to do yoga but never knew where to start.

Anyone have any recs?

after deadlifting for so long it looks so unhealthy when someone has their back like that

I do yoga regularly, about 3-4 times a week. I don't do it for strength, or necessarily flexibility (although power classes do get my heart rate up, my muscles pumped and a sweat that soaks through my shirt) more I do it for the meditative aspect. I had, and still do have, anger issues, and yoga helps temper those.

Also it has really helped with some chronic pain I've had as a result of injuries. Especially in the lower back and rotator cuff.

Just go. As with any other exercise it's not about doing what others can do, it's about what you can do, and then going just a little bit further each time.

this is the most yoga I've ever done

Yeah I shove my head up my ass sometimes too OP

Helped with ROM and recovery times, also great for my shoulder and lower back pain. It improved my posture and made me more aware of my breathing and emotional responses. Just don't do got yoga, not at first anyway, you're more flexible in the heat and more likely to overdo it and injure yourself. Home practice is best practice, find a comfy hatha program and modify it to suit your needs or as you improve.
Ashtanga is pretty based as well.

>got yoga
hot yoga

It's just German and Danish calisthenics that were re-branded in India during the early 1900s. Seriously. The original Yoga was just the meditation/Pranayama (breathing exercises). The stretching and posture thing is European.

Google this shit, it's pretty fun.

there are several different forms of yoga. it's not training, but it will help your flexibility and serves as light cardio. it's a nice way to relax, and I sleep extremely well after yoga for some reason. I go 1-2 times a week and enjoy it, but remember that it's eastern religion, not training.

do for the meme

dont do it for the meme

either way

its still for the

Damn, do you have a link for that? Never heard of this before

I always thought hot yoga meant like sexy yoga with a lot of suggestive stretching and stuff.
no idea it meant literally hot yoga

> Does anyone have experience with yoga?

Yes, I have jacked off to yoga with adriene like a hundred times

Dumb fucker looking to get hurt and have poor posture

I do yoga after long runs and playing soccer. Its an awesome stretch and relieves soreness.

There's an android app called down dog that's pretty decent.