What does Veeky Forums think of the ongoing campaign to end Jason Blaha?

What does Veeky Forums think of the ongoing campaign to end Jason Blaha?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y7_g0nFXkYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking love it

Exposed TV has some of the funniest content around lately, and Jason Blahas unintentionally bullshit after bullshit videos never fail to amaze me.

All of his wounds are self inflicted. I have never seen a man so completely at war with himself, his family, his own "fan" base and the world at large. Everywhere he goes, he sows the seeds of discord. He has spent literally 90% of his time on YouTube slandering other fitness people and lying about his past as a mercenary. It's not surprising that it's finally biting him in the ass.

It will not end till his channel is in ruins. If you want to take part upvote this so those cucks at imgur can unsubscribe: m.imgur.com/gallery/CJGrG

my dad used to tell me this: son, always tell the truth even when you're wrong. Because if you don't, you'll slowly build a world of lies that can only be perpetuated by more lies. Eventually you will be found out and everything you know and love will be taken from you.

This is a perfect scenario. Blahahahaha could face some charges and fines from the fact that he can't live in reality.

Still don't get why fit obsesses over this guy & Jason Genova

It's a real treat watching this dimwit liar come apart at the seams. I came back to Veeky Forums after about a year delay, right in time to see his "I don't flinch" video and wew lad, many a kek was heard.

I liked how he made a video of coming clean finally, and he just doubled down on his horseshit.

I dont get why he couldnt just be a lifting guy, theres literally no reason for him to give off this "IM A SUPER SECRET AGENT" bullshit other than massive insecurity.

I wouldnt be surprised if his next video is about how his dad works at nintendo

And that's only the tip of the ice berg for his lies. He just can't help himself.

youtu.be/y7_g0nFXkYk

/youtube/ when?

I can't believe the troops turned on Jason after all of his support for them. I think Jason is owed an apology. Just complete disrespect for a true patriot.

Nice meme not

Someone should ask Jason if he ever needed to implement a rectal concealment device during one of his mercenary missions.

Required reading:

So those of you who don’t believe any of this, that’s okay I really don’t give a fuck. I’m still telling my story. This is what it is and if you don’t believe me fuck you go fuck yourself i don’t care. For all these guys who are veterans who are standing there still screaming about your valor, stolen valor, after what i just told you that that sounds like i am stealing any of your valor, you know what? Fuck you kid. And go fuck yourself I don’t really care what you think. But i will tell you this. If you decide that you’re going to come confront me physically about it you better not be a fucking POG. You better be a stone cold killer. If you come at me aggressively voice raised negative body language as someone who i know is a trained killer. Because i don’t flinch anymore when i hear a rifle round come by my head. When i hear that whoop and that snap or that sonic boom. I haven’t flinched in 20 years from that shit. I got over that a long time ago. So if you come at me i want you to know something. It’s not gonna be me who goes in the ground. I’m still here. I’m still upright and drawing air.

Plot twist:

Jason Blaha is actually a badass who has killed many people.

What kind of last name is
Blaha?

>mfw a lazy lying fat POS like Blaha can still DL more than me

>starting an internet campaign using someone's controversial political opinions to ruin their business

He says he's Czech or Russian royalty kek

I think that'd be the best outcome here. I hate the guy but it'd be hilarious if he is for real

It's fun to laugh at the stupid and disabled

>007

JASON CONFIRMED ESPIONAGE

What campaign? What happened?

What movie is this from?

No chance of that. According both of his ex wives and his father. And regardless of what they said, you can tell he's full of shit.

Jason's video last week

>HE DOESNT RECOMMEND GOOD STUFF
>WHAT HE RECOMMENDS IS JUST A GOOD WORKOUT PLAN PLUS SOME ACCESSORY WORK

what?

>omg he's pro guns

wtf is this anti american trash?

fucking reddit

He's also a compulsive liar. Anyone with half a brain tell that.

Who gives a shit he's jus some faggot on youtube.

Why does reddit have to go on some big witch hunt everytime someone says something they don't like?

It's just a reddit thing. Most people here don't care and just go about win their lives instead of being "le epic trole armiee" on YouTube.

It's not just reddit

fitmisc has a 1000+ page thread about him

i've seen a lot of fake trips claiming to be him which were obvious jokes, but has this guy ever actually come to Veeky Forums and had anything to say?

i'd imagine him claiming to be the special forces copypasta guy at least

He's mentioned Veeky Forums in videos before so I would think it's safe to assume he lurks sometimes, probably trips, who knows? I don't think he would want to be identified though because of the shitstorm it would cause