I normally have nightmares

I normally have nightmares.

ZMA is making my dreams more vivid. I.e. My nightmares. My quality of sleep has been sucky lately.

Do I just not into ZMA ever?

guys help, i want huge loads.

why do you have nightmares user

Try just magnesium. Zinc is what makes your dreams crazy.

That, or learn to control your dreams. Lucid dreaming is fun, and things like Galantamide make getting into lucid dreaming easy enough

ZMA:
Zinc
Magnesium
Arginine
?

Try lucid dreaming

Literally the only thing to fear is fear itself
Conquer them

Zinc/Magnesium Aspartate. Sometimes with either B6 for absorption or L-Theanine to further the relaxation of the Zinc + Mag.

Zinc magnesium aspartate you fuck. Jesus is everyone on this board 12?

Sorry, ZMA does that. Luckily when I was taking it I never had nightmares, just really vivid dreams and deep sleep.

They're all real, user.

All of them.

I really want to try this as I love lucid dreaming. What amount and how often do you take it?
Thanks for the reply, and I don't see why asking about something I don't know makes me 12.

Tell us stories from your dreams user

You have nightmares at night because you're too hot when you sleep. Try uncovering your feet or cranking up the AC.

Are you replying about the Galantamide? Start with 8mg doses every other night. Get it from powdercity since it's expensive elsewhere.

Read a guide on Lucidity before though. It takes some planning, but is it's own reward.

Wow that response was so mature and grown-up

Im sure everyone older than 12 knows exactly what ZMR is

Woah, don't even know what that is? I would love to know what it does.
I was asking about the ZMA.

My b, with ZMA you want +-400 mg of Magnesium, 30mg of Zinc, and the dose of Viyamine B6 is case by case with most products.
The L-Theanine is nice if you can find one with it.

Galatamide is Red Spider Lily extract, and it works as an Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor in the brain. Meaning it keeps Acetylcholine levels up in the brain.
The effect of Galantamide is that it creates more realistic and sometimes more intense dream experiences, which are easier to become aware of yourself in and achieve Lucidity. Stuffs pretty cash, I just dosed some, myself.

I literally just solved your problem OP and you faggots are still talking about magnesium and ZMAs

I take ZMA and have the same experience.

Try smoking weed. You won't dream at all

The last time I had weed I took a few hits of really potent shit off of a neighbor's bong then proceeded to have a night terror that left me awake and shaking the next morning

so I don't do weed anymore

I used to smoke every day. After a while i stopped having dreams at all. Guess you just have to do it every day if you want to quit dreaming.

Don't recommend it though, when you don't dream you wake up feeling tired.

Yeah you're probably fucking with your REM sleep

tl;dr

I don't miss those days at all. Not only one loses the ability to dream, but I felt brain exhausted when not high and felt like I needed weed to be able to think straight. One doesn't even realize that after you quit the stuff all those "insights" that you have under weed are literally just your daily thinking when sober. My memory was getting pretty bad too.

Pls provide source?

Can confirm feels op. I go through phases of no dreams at all for a long time and then dreaming often and 80% of those dreams are me dying or loved ones dying or other terrible shit. Like one time I dreamt I was in this warehouse for some reason and there were people chained to the floor, skinned and still alive.

>source

experience. information passed down to me from family. I tried it numerous times and it works.

I have lucid dreaming, where I'm on an island full of cultist and a blonde girl with bangs over her eyes and a mouth full of shark teeth.
Anyone interested?

I bet you have a dreamcatcher and sleep with quartz under your pillow too

kek

Don't try it then. The reason I think it works is because your body/brain gets too hot and starts putting out weird chemical signals. Sort of like if you get the flu really bad your vision starts to blur. Or if you get dehydrated you start to hallucinate.

Either way, enjoy your nightmares.

I'll give it a shot. Couldn't hurt. My nightmares were worse when I was running DNP, coincidentally.

One of my favorite artists

Damn i need to start taking ZMA. Only problem is I always astral project, I can never lucid dream.

No you do not, shhh.

can you remind me what's his name?

zdzisław beksiński

personal fav

>posts this tasty bread
>proceeds to not greentext some of his worst nightmares

DELIVER SON

Nightmares are awesome, take more.

there is no bigger day ruiner than waking up after a good dream. makes you want to go back.

bumpin for spoopy nightmares greentext