Guy growing hair out long first time

Never had long hair before, what should I know besides using lots of nice shampoo?

Also my hair is very wavy and I'm afraid if I start combing it ( I never have before ) I'll lose the waves over time. Is that true? how to keep beautiful curly girly hair? I don't want straight ugly metal guy hair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poQ4DPsnnRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't

But I want to be a curly twirly girly

Well obviously basic things like don't shampoo too frequently in a week, maintain it, no, you won't lose waves over time, the only way to do that is to perm and flat iron your hair into hell.

Having long hair as a dude requires you to be at least 8/10 and have a great sense of fashion not to have it look cringy as fuck. Don't do it.

i don't think combing your hair will straighten it. although length can add weight that will straighten it (this depends on how curly it is in the first place)

Yeah I read it's bad for hair. Thanks for the info!

I think I can pull it off but I guess we will see ;)

Yeah I hope it won't. I'm probably not going to comb it at all just to be sure. I'm also thinking I'll wash my hair with my face down ( so hair falls forward over my face ) to keep away from the "hair straight back" look

>don't shampoo every day
>use lukewarm water in the shower, not to hot or cold
>use moderate amounts of conditioner
>treat it with coconut oil or other hair masks every now and then

t. longhair bro

My hair is already that long lol. Trivium is a great band- Shogun!!! I am a total metal head haha. I just don't like the look most metal guys have and I want my hair long for other reasons. I want my hair to be halfway down my back. If the weight ends up causing it to straighten tho I'll just curl it myself.. Anything for the hair lol

Saw em live back in January at this small club, they kicked ass. Anyways yeah that's an old pic but I'm tryna keep it shoulder length, otherwise it will interfere with hockey, lifting and general life. Plus it looks more professional if it's nicely trimmed

>the 'for oily/dry hair' actually does matter, get the shampoo for your particular hair
>long hair still needs a haircut every few weeks, you dont want them split ends
>getting your hair to dry takes time but dont use the hair dryer a lot
>female hair products are actually the shit. get that rose and lavender shampoo breh, hair will smell nice and feel soft
>re: hair products, change what you use every couple of weeks. gotta confuse the mane right babe
>actually this is true
>combing doesnt influence wavy to straight so much, its more about the weight of it so longer hair -> straighter unless you have an afro or some shit

good luck my man

Fuck not OP but that hair is goals

>I'll lose the waves over time. Is that true

HAHAHH IF ONLY

no, it will get worse if anything

just get your shit together about straightening it once in a while

lol you think THAT is long? pffft hahahaha faggot

rate

>Having long hair as a dude requires you to be at least 8/10

literally the only part that applies, if you're good looking it doesn't matter what you're wearing, if anything at all

Gay pedophile tier. Shave that stache or grow a beard like a man brah

skinny hippie gook

Cool

not same guy but I would add: you get what you pay related to hair-products

cheap product? cheap results

yeah I usually shave that shit-tier "beard"... it was a saturday and I was lazy to do that

>not having a long matching mustache

don't shampoo it too often. shampoo is full of sulfates which actually destroy your hair because they eat at your scalp making the follicles weaker and more likely to fall out. pic is me

Lmao why even bother, my man? Long hair is so fucking impractical, it's time consuming and it looks dumb as fuck when you're a man.
Literally no logic in your gay little mind to be aich.

>t. baldy

go ahead and show us your receding hairline now

that tramp-hipster style aint helping much your cause, user

>*badass metal starts playing*

i'm 6'2 and handsome, girls fly to my dick and after we fuck they ask what hair products i use

did someone say badass metal??

youtube.com/watch?v=poQ4DPsnnRg

ther-

>how to keep beautiful curly girly hair?

By shoving your head into a pot of boiling water, degenerate

That album makes me sad. AMOLAD was the last great Maiden-album.

you're the edgiest cueball ive ever met

Some men are so good looking, they look better than women. I am one of those, and I'm going to use my powers for the greater good. For the gay!

Is my hair cucked forever?

And now I go good night fashionistas :)

Is that a new Obscura album? Oh shit nigger, that one totally passed me by!

Yeah bruh u need to start taking your vitamins

It's awesome!

Veeky Forums, how do I grow my hair downwards? I wanna have long hair too, but it just grows up, and would probably turn into an afro. Pls help

>inb4 chemically straightened, fuck that

Shoo shoo kawaii baphomet desu

You look retarded until it gets long enough to fall down, that's just how it goes.

Keep it coming

Then why the fuck do you ask for advice if you're not going to take the quickest and most practical solution?

> hey guise I wanna lose weight but I don't wanna track calories

NOT GONNA MAKE IT, get the fuck out your DYEL bitch

faggot

Oh, you're a fat powerlifter. That explains it

fuck you and your luscious long beautiful hair

I bet you hang out on natty threads and tell people to roid too, huh? Jumping to chemicals (which are expensive, and prevent me from changing my mind and style later) is stupid, if there are other, simpler options.