Are you buying?

> 3.6 million supply
> $1 million market cap

Is the FUD about this coin not letting you see the potential in Elixir?

If you haven't bought in yet, what the hell are you doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/new/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

avoiding shitcoins

buying the LINK dip. eat shit, scammer

kys pajeet

I'm still up but I'm sweating cuz
1. how far are these greedy whales going topush the price down
2. Whens this shit gonna dump hard. There's no way this growth is sustainable

Have yet to see an ELIX shill explain what this pajeet shit even does.

This

I don't feel like feeding whales. Thanks!

it went down 6% and found a floor. Not sure what your worried about :P

this is a pump and dump shitcoin. i can't believe you guys are falling for it.

DYOR faggot

dont worry, it peaked for a minute at like 8k earlier today but quickly fell and settled around 6-6.1k sat

keep in mind this coin was worth 1200sat like 48 hours ago and has mooned two full days in a row. Tomorrow it's going to hit $0.50-$1

>buying the LINK dip. eat shit, scammer
I don't understand you people. Even if you have no idea what it does, why ignore even a 30% profit?
I fully understand when Veeky Forums talks about people hating money now.

GTFO of this shit if youre still in

it went down 50% from ath

What isn't a shitcoin? I mean honestly, show me the light, give us your wisdom. What coin do you think is a solid investment? Just last week everyone was saying what a scamcoin Walton was and look at it now. I'll let you in on a secret there Mr. Buffet, any coin that is making you money isn't a shit coin and right now Elix has got me comfy as fuck. So go peddle your pajeet wares some where else, preferbaly with the other wojaks trying to FUD the shit out of Elix.

Take a sip from my ELIXIR.

Just kidding, I will hodl it until it hits 10 USD.

People asking what it does are just too lazy to inform themselves. I won't do the work for you. The lower the price, the more I can accumulate. I am at 5 BTC worth of ELIX already.

Reminder that FOMO will end your crypto career.

Make smart purchasing decisions with the following steps:

>Look at shitty exchanges that new coins use etherdelta/cryptopia
>Research the coins looking for promising tech
>If it is something like "This coin increases the security of light switches!" then you don't want it. If it's "This creates an additional layer of security for bitcoin while providing an alternate means of verifying transactions to double the speed" yeah, buy the fuck out of it.
>Dump everything into a coin or two, usually there is only one worth it.
>set blockfolio alert for double what you paid
>sell half at double
>hold half at zero risk for moon mission. You can sell whenever you want but it's best to wait until the whales start feeding.

Repeat.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know how to read charts? ELIX found its new plateau, it will go straight up from there.

Btw, even if a coin hits a +1000% ATH for a second, this doesn't neccessarly mean anything, if only a few dollars were traded at this prize. You can look at ATHs as long as you want, but you sure as hell wouldn't have been able to sell your bags at this prize.

Only 1 M cap, a fucking whale could fart out btc dust and this shit would go up 10x

you can't trick me into buying your bags, user. its floor is 1k sats. you can screencap this.

7200-7800 was a more realistic ath range we stuck there for a while 8500 was like a split second

Yea, the floor for a legit project is at a 100k market cap. Dream on, poorfag.

Why are people so salty, just because they lost easy gains? You can still get on the train btw, you better not jump off though, because we don't have any brakes.

There aren't enough people selling ELIX though. This is why it climbs so steady - the sell walls are super small and almost non-existant. You cannot even put stop-orders on the exchange, so everyone who wants to sell in a downwards trend has to sit infront of their screen.

How do you find which coins are new? Etherdelta and cryptopia don't list them in order of addition.

psst....

;)

coinmarketcap.com/new/

keep it a secret

By the time they're on CMC you have max 12 hours before they moon, if they're worth anything.

>Colossuscoin XT at 2 sats
kek. glad I didn't buy into that shilling

200k less elix on sell orders now than there was in the beginning of the day supply/sellers are beginning to dry up significantly.

Where do I buy Elixir?

There have never been many sellers. People are hodling this.

and we are back off towards 8k

Cashed out my initial investment. And still hodling 4x my initial investment. This feels good. I cant lose.

coinexchange

10k by the end of the hour

Up 20% last hour
R we going to be rich Veeky Forums

No my friend. We're going to be FILTHY rich

the sell wall is thinner than gmaxwells shlong

i sure hope you weak handed faggots didn't sell off at 6k sats because this shits hitting 12k+ easy today, chinks are awake and buying huge, goin to the mooooooon

The telegram of this coin is extremely pajeet. Really, I'm balls deep in this coin, but their telegram is unbelievable...

discord is good, idk if telegram is official actually desu

Took the plunge today post ATH. Currently up 10%. I'll happily risk losing it all, the reward is too good.

Let's go senpai.

HAHA OK, NO BACKGROUND ON DEVS, Check!

4 PAGE WHITEPAPER! Check!

SOME ASSHOLE WITH OVER 70% OF CIRCULATION! CHECK!

Great investment guys! nice PnD!

thats the exchange wallet you fucking mong, seriously you guys suck at fud

Yea, I'm in discord too. Just entered the telegram and they just say buybuybuy pajeeting

stop with this weak fucking FUD, its almost like you enjoy being a poor nigger

and those aren't even considered whales, 200k ELIX when it was $0.02 a few days ago is nothing. It's obvious to anyone who isn't a literal retard that this is furthest thing from a PnD

Which exchange can I buy

whales aren't even in yet lmao. Just wait til they are and the no coiners enter pink wojack land.

Woah I just realized something. If the token distribution for ELIX is that widely and evenly dispersed with no one having more than 2.5% of total supply, this shit is going to fucking MOON.

It is the people's coin. Everyone has a bit of it and pushes it to new heights

If anyone has doubts, go to bitcoin talk. The thread of 80+ pages confirms it is legit faggots

>You can get in the top 20 rich list with less than 2.8 Bitcoin

We're at the station lads

it can't break 8k sats, not a good sign

thats some real good analysis you got there friendo

yeah this is troubling. It should be well past 8k but its jammed up

If someone buys this trashcoin at this price is literally retarded, this has no big future in the market like link for example does.

whoever is putting up the sellwalls seems to like 1.04 or 104 in sequence, they seem to use it for all their sell walls. scroll up the sell orders and look for 1.04 btc sell orders

someone also just dumped 2.5btc at 7200 to crater the price again

> 10m coin supply

you stupid pajeet, the chinks and the europoors are keeping the price stable right now. Tomorrow when the western world wakes up it's gonna be round 3. Elliott wave forming, wave 3 is gonna appear tomorrow, after that we still got wave 5. Just slow your roll and HODL.

off to 8k again

50% in. Thinking of going all in.

Christ these idiots selling at 8k

Too many weak handers. this coin is an easy 10k

Thanks!

the initial investors are steel handed. the new blood is jittery. it will stabilize and shoot off again.
look at the top addresses. whales are accumulating.

what will this be at in a few hours? 6-7k or 8-9k?

I'm mad as fuck tbqh

At least I only put like $200 into it.

mid-long hodl for sure, it's only on ED and Cuckexchange. imagine what another listing would do to the price. i'm in, but still gonna be cautious along the way

Challenge of the day, tell me how many ELIX are in circulation.
This is the only hint you need to see why this growth isn't sustained

Kek

May killmyself for not throwing atleast 500$ into it

devs put up a 6 second video of their app, without sound or commentary and people go crazy. Whats this shit even supoosed to do?
>Muh money lending app.
Why would i need that shit? To give pajeets my money? No thanks.