Are you humble, Veeky Forums?

Are you humble, Veeky Forums?

my body dismorphia keeps me shockingly humble desu

Of course. It's one of the seven heavely virtues, therefore I strive each day to achieve humility in all I do.

>humility
>caring how you look

you're not humble

>arrogant about being humble

obnoxious

No...I am as arrogant as I am ignorant.

yes man, my known people usually tell me im getting big and i say "well i'm trying a little hehe" but here, in front of my computer, i'm the king

I don't know about the rest of these cucks but I'm the most humble person here

I am a very humble guy but I'm also autistic and since I lift long enough for people to notice they see me as arrogant(sometimes)

I am the MOST humble, I'm fucking way more humble than you

every time a question with similarity like this would be asked your mind automatically picks the times you were humble in your life and you agree with yourself, and no none of you fags are humble

Claiming to be humble, isn't very humble.

I'm not sure.
i would like to think I'm not bragging or showing off but i would still like to be confident in my mannerisms and speech.
So, I don't know not really probably.

>pretending to not care
>implying it is possible to be not aware about everything

I'm polite and live below my means, but I get angry easily when people do idiotic shit, even if it doesn't really impact me.
I also don't accept compliments on physique well, they generally make me feel self conscious, same with people who stare at me but then can't make or maintain eye contact while speaking.

I am extremely humble. That's what makes me so awesome.

Take it easy, children

I try to to be

RARE

i tell people i'm not going to the gym because i feel like i'm boasting if i say i am

>wasting your rare pepe on shitty thread like this

I am trying to be.

But is it worth it in todays world?

No

I think I'm better than everyone 99% of the time. During that 1% of the time where I come back to reality and feel like shit I tell myself I need to work on it and k never do. It's a big problem for me. My parents and old teachers used to tell me to humble myself a lot, it wasn't something I could just consciously start doing and now I'm a bitter man.

I dont think being humble and confident are exclusive virtues. I think being humble is being confident. Most arrogant and loud people are really pretty unconfident in themselves. You know the saying that the smallest dog barks the loudest.

You have to put value into your own achievements in this world, because it is rare to find somebody who will for you. People will not be able to understand the effort that you put into a task completely, people who are working alongside you will understand, but only you alone can really know how much effort you put into things. Its okay to be humble, but you shouldn't undersell yourself.

In some ways that is the line between overconfidence and self loathing, knowing that you alone have the tools to correctly judge your accomplishments. That said, I don't like it when people boast about themselves, it only makes you look desperate.

Hey fuck you buddy, you'll never be anywhere NEAR as humble as me

I have to be.

>had pec ex, developed as a teenager for some reason
>started to get really pronounced around junior year in high school
>go to uni
>start working out, in part to get a developed chest to cover up pec ex
>first time actually working out hard, all dem hormones
>unfortunately, ALL the hormones
>nips start getting super sensitive one day
>hurt when people touch them, someone slapping my chest actually hurt a lot, never used to care
>managed to develop fucking gyno because my body overproduced estrogen in response to the massive spike in testosterone that happened when I started lifting
>pec ex + gyno = permanent man tits, always,at all times
>nips constantly visible through my shirt
>no way out other than surgery

I still hate taking my shirt off.

No, I am not humble and that makes me sad

>managed to develop fucking gyno because my body overproduced estrogen in response to the massive spike in testosterone that happened when I started lifting

Is this a legitimate thing?

This is scary as fuck

Being humble doesn't get you anywhere in life

>Is this a legitimate thing?

Yes

You can be aware of or even state publicly a facet of your personality without breaking you know. I consider myself a humble person, thinking this or taking someone this does not make me less humble just aware of it. It'd be no different than if I said I play basketball regularly and someone said "wow quit bragging we get it you're an active person"