Give me the farm pill

Give me the farm pill.
I want to drop 100k on 200 acres of nebraska dryland. I want to grow corn, wheat, sunflowers, and grass

How do I farm this shit? Do I have to buy my own tractors? Do I have to buy the seeds and water?

mods sticky me

>he thinks there are mods here

>laughinggirls.jpeg

The returns are really shit, because at the end of the day you're growing a mass produced commodity.

Save your 100K an buy machines for a skilled trade. You can be making hundreds of thousands a year if you are skilled.

For example, a welder with 100K of equipment will clear 200-300K/yr easily with a few employees.

Everyone and their mother (in the south), wants to be a farmer, but nobody wants to do certain jobs in skilled manufacturing/service work. Invest your money based on how much income it can help you produce.

The real investor invests in a service commodity because its MUCH easier to scale a service instead of a product

Hello good sir, i like your investment choice but wait, maybe there is something better!

Let me introduce you Bitshares. Please buy while it's cheap, sir, you will make a lot of money guaranteed.

>shilling your shitcoin

tru i know a canadian plumber who was making more than most niche surgeons and was clearing on average of 40-60k a month

The real investor has more than 100K

You are going to get buttfucked by Monsanto.

you're gonna need to buy equipment, pay workers, and you know

actually learn how to farm

what if its just a tiny farm with a single hweat field?

Start with learning to grow those things on like 25m x 25m then drive around learning from your neighbors in the meantime. You have a place to live on the land ? Do it. Get a dog too, youll be comfy. Learn while you do it. Get it op

O boi

Hes in it for the aesthetic of farming and the experience. Of all the ways he can think of to make money this is what op wants. Lets help him become the best farmer he can.

Former Farm hand here worth 500k
Youll make like 20k profit on the whole farm per year if you are insanely lucky. 200 acres in Nebraska ain't shit. Little secret the farmland there isn't good farmland plus you have terrible weather. Even as you work with the land you must wage total war against it and the weather besides. I'm not being poetic you must break it to your will and it will break you first.

Your first Combine tractor combo etc used will run you that 100k easily for Mexican rigged shit. More like 150k-200k if you don't buy junk ass equipment that will break down every 15 acres, and that is if you find a hell of a deal then you get to pay to ship it up to your farm one way alone is 3k or more.

Then there's fertilizer, irrigation equipment, Spare parts due to wear and tear and your own fuckups as you learn how to farm. You prepared to have a tractor break down 30 acres from your shop? Have fun son your ass is on your own it gets cold up there.

Now you have to buy the seed. Now you have to buy more seed cause nature decided to open the flood gates 1 week after you planted and drowned 94 acres of your wheat seedlings. Then there's the 100 degree weather combined with 2 months of no rain so you get to spend a small fortune on a well.

In the MW you can get away with sub 1k acres but up there in the NW no you cant there's a reason the farms are 5k plus acres they have to be its sub 3% margins more like 1-2. They make it up on volume with hundreds or tens of thousands of bushels bare min.

Try farming in alberta pussy theres no water. Too much water is a good problem. Like i told him, get the land and spend a year learning on a small 25x 25 plot outside his property on the farm. No need to buy a tractor and try to wrangle 200 fucking acres on day 1. Fucking idiot, literally kill yourself nigger fuck bitch.

Invest 100k into growing Medical Weed in CA and ditch this Farm Life idea or you will be broke as fuck in a year.

Ah, the infamous Canadian biz plumber. How does he do it

How about raising cows using Joel Salatin methods? People pay like $20 per pound for grass-fed beef.

Buy high, sell low

Idolize the Greeks all you want it'll do you no good if you think in Ad Hominim.

There's actually not enough water in that area hence why they're sucking the oga w/e aquifer dry and having to dig wells deeper and deeper. Though that's a multi decade long term problem .My example was to illustrate a point that point being that shit happens, lots of shit happens. Plus the land alone will cost him almost his whole 100k he needs way more to get started than he thinks he does.I didnt even try and account for where hes gonna live it gets -20, 30 below you should know this if you're in Alberta

Have you even farmed? Cause Niggers made great farmhands at one point in time before leftists taught them not to work.
A small 25x25 plot will get you a loaf of bread and then you'll be sucking my cock for sustanence. Hell my backyard garden is bigger than that and I live In IL with much better farmland, climate and infrastructure.

>nebraska grains farm
yeah.... hate to break it to ya but thats extremely difficult. Have you even been to Nebraska? Weather there is insanely unpredictable. And you're planning on growing a commodity, which means profit margins are razor slim. Without any knowledge of how to do it. If you really want to be a Nebraska farmer, at least try to intern a bit somewhere first.

thankis, now you understand

thats exactly the kind of shit im trying to leave
I want a sunflower, corn, and grain field in nebraska PERIOD

that is disheartning.
What if I just have a grass farm. I just mow the lawn then get a grass cutter to turn it into carpet rolls

Buy the land and lease it to someone else to grow and maintain.

Grow sunflower, it's the most hardy and performs well in high CO2 environments (if you're worried about that sort of thing)

Your best bet at money would be to create a bio-oil refinery fed by your crops