>Revolt
WTF was thier problem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xTMZNFHUu4
youtube.com/watch?v=2QOhKVvfXD8
youtube.com/watch?v=UCmUHY6QsWA
youtube.com/watch?v=v_kl8sg8MTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is it that the more I read about the Jews, the more I begin to like them? I thought I was supposed to despise them.

It's because they are the real Master race. They have managed to stay relevant despite never really being a large or powerful people

>WTF was thier problem
>They have managed to stay relevant despite never really being a large or powerful people

God is just trolling them - seeing how long it takes them to figure out human souls are real.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xTMZNFHUu4

Rome, apparently

>end up as a wandering landless people
>despite this, they never lose their Jewish identity
>they rise to the top of any society they inhabit, gaining disproportionate wealth and power
>have the highest IQ's and the most Nobel prizes proportionately of any race
>eventually gain their own state once more, and all their neighbors hate them
>BTFO their neighbors in a war in only 6 days and turn their nation into an ethnostate the /pol/tards are envious of

Damn, you're right, they are the master race.

Yet despite their worldly success they remain bitter, resentful and neurotic curmudgeons. So who's really ahead?

>Damn, you're right, they are the master race.

"What does it profit a man if he gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?" - Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=2QOhKVvfXD8

True, although this does mean that the Latinos and Blacks are actually way ahead of the whites in this regard.

>Implying "bitter, resentful, and neurotic curmudgeons" is not an accurate description of /pol/ as well
Being malcontent just seems to come with the territory of being the "master race."

>although this does mean that the Latinos and Blacks are actually way ahead of the whites

Depends on the white person. There are plenty of white people who love throwing away their souls for the Jewish "holy book" or for criminal regimes allied with it. People like Falwell, Robertson, the Pope - most European "monarchs" - they'll be screwed.

You think you're going to get away with threatening the Emperor of Rome or the King of Egypt or the King of Babylon in the name of God - you're batshit crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=UCmUHY6QsWA

Divisions in Jewish society that were needlessly escalated by incompetent Roman rule. Herod knew how to keep the zealots marginalized by demonstrating the benefits of Roman rule. Everyone after him was an idiot who looted whatever they could while needlessly fanning the flames, like when Caligula announced plans to build a statue to himself in the Jerusalem temple.

The first Jewish Roman war started when the Roman procurator (governor) demanded that 16 talents of gold be paid to him from the temple treasury for no reason. When the temple refused he then ordered his soldiers to sack the city. The wholesale rape and murder that followed triggered a riot led by Jerusalem's zealots which surrounded and crushed the Roman forces.

Canaanites did nothing wrong

Stop shilling your religion faggot

I actually understand them more for this. I'm White in a primarily black area. The IQ difference between African-Americans and White Americans is the same as the difference between White Americans and Jewish Americans. They must be depressed walking around talking to people who are obviously mentally inferior to themselves.

African-American - 85 IQ
White American - 100 IQ
Jewish American - 115 IQ

Perhaps Jews are destined to colonize the whites just like we colonized the blacks.

>Canaanites did nothing wrong
Jews literally are Canaanites though.

Canaan descended from Shem, Israel descended from Shem.

I meant Ham, not Shem in the first one. Canaanites were Hamites, while Hebrews were Semites.

>Stop shilling your religion faggot

I don't shill religion - I remind you god is real as are human souls.

Judaism was invented to hide that fact from mortals by taking advantage of the fact that the gods never have and never will stop murderers from murdering no matter what reason they choose to murder. Given that God is real, that increases the odds of an afterlife - though as someone who has studied neuroscience/neurology somewhat I still fail to grasp how God can manipulate human nervous systems - nevertheless it is a fact.

Also, you can't really discuss Jewish treason, genocide, and terror without discussing their motives for treason, genocide, and terror which is their phony "holy book."

youtube.com/watch?v=v_kl8sg8MTU

they had an authentic identity that resisted assimilation, unlike european cucks who all became pseudo-romans after being conquered and then later pretended to actually BE romans.

hebrews are canaanites but modern "jews" arent related to them, stop being brainlet, faggot

WE

Same. There's something about them. It's hard to explain.

The only "facts" a person can find that there is a god are citations of people saying there is a god. To me it stays unproven until proven otherwise.

On another note, it's refreshing to see that people actually know so much and are cureous about my country's (or ethnic background's) history. To OP's question, as I understood, romans were building infrastructure in Judea and Samaria, as well as generating taxes from the inhabitants. Some revolts were started due to national and cultural pride, while others were started due to economical tension or religious differences.

All in all, the helenistic and roman eras in Israeli history brought upon us the best architecture(al ruins) the country has ever seen. The semitic people are very smart, but most of us tend to underestimate the value of organised and easthetic urban infrastructure and attractive architecture, while embracing technology, finance, agriculture and medical proffessions.

Agriculture was much more important in the days of british colonialism when ashkenazi jews first came to reinhabit the land in the early 1900s, the kibbutz was one of the great inventions of that era aided by the russian ideal of communism - as it should've been - everybody works, for the sake of everybody's fortune in the community. Nowadays being a farmer wouldn't give you much, unless you are being innovative, like growing mushrooms in artificially damp freight containers. It's much more natural for the current Israeli to become some kind of middleman, lawyer or broker. Still, with the current growth rate, we are expected to grow from the current 8+ million people to 16.5 million by 2050, which means that for such a small peace of land, a healthy public infrastructure would be really valuable. I'm currently studying urban planning abroad in one of the top universities, because I find this topic very interesting, but lookin at the average salary of planners and designers compared to middlemen makes me depressed. It would be much more economical to stay abroad, that's the case for most of the high skilled proffessions.

Combine this with political tensions, as well as the growth of the religious population due to economical backing from the gov, as well as rising prices, and you get a major retreat of great minds from the country. The problem is that the overall consensus is that having a left wing gov would bring to country to the ground, but the current trend doesn't look so promising to say the least. Something needs to happen, Benjamin Netanyahu, as good an embassador as he is, doesn't have the drive and ingenuity to make the country reach it's full potential. Dont get me wrong, the country is a great place, fully democratic and modern, 19th in the world's human development index, sitting between South Korea and Luxembourg despite it's awful location, but I always like to think it could get so much better if everybody actually tried to achieve something in their life (I guess that this is what you call the "bitter" jewish mind).

Sorry for the long post, some of it might seem irrelevant to this sub, but I thought you guys might find this interesting, cheers!

literally the only basis for your argument of jewish superiority, their disproportionate success in the west, is confined to the last 150 years. before that jews were scum condemned to live in the ghetto.

Stormfags argue jews have been in control since at least the dawn of the rothschilds if not the plague wells during middle ages

>Jews work with the establishment as tax-collectors, bankers, and lawyers
>they're seen as effeminate and weak
>Jews fight on their own soil to reject the mighty Roman Empire
>they have no chance of victory but die bravely
>they're just seen as pesks and zealots

They just can't win, can they?

>confined to the last 150 years
well at least according to /pol/'s favorite author, kevin macdonald, they've been disproportionately successful since the late roman empire

I found your posts interesting, though I have no real opinion on what you are talking about. Too ignorant of the situation, I can't have an opinion. My real question is: Why did you call this a sub? You mean thread? Board? Am I replying too obvious Bait? Where am I?

>I'm White

I was talking about Veeky Forums , anyway it seems like the chance of having a civil and informative discussion is over, since poltards are fludding this thread, but nevermind, let them continue being jealous and blaming others for their lack of competence.