I just bought my first bike anons, i had my last bike when i was a child, feelsgood

I just bought my first bike anons, i had my last bike when i was a child, feelsgood.

Anyways, im not a cardiofaggot but i thought about riding the bike to my work once a week.

It would take arround 48 minutes per way according to google maps, so arround 90 minutes total driving time on that day.

I weigh 90kg and am 183cm tall, bodyfat arround 12%.

Calculators say i burn arround 1300 calories for 90 minutes bike riding with middle intensity, that seems like to fucking much.

What is realistic? 500-650 calories?

>my dad tried once to teach me to ride, but he gave up after like 1 hour of me falling
>i am now 27 years old and don't know how to ride a fucking bike

god damn it, dad

I too bought my first post childhood bike last week. Riding to work twice a week now. What bike u get?

He just knew you are a hopeless peace of shit

>needing ur dad to teach you how to ride a bike

lol wat?

I learned that shit after like 30 seconds.

I know that feel

You guys sound black

Why don't all women dress like that?

Is it a beachcruiser?

I hope you didn't buy a mountain bike like a dick.

Because most women are lazy fucks who doesnt have this kind of ass/body

>beachcruiser

Never gonna make it

Don't let that stop you

>Calculators say i burn arround 1300 calories for 90 minutes bike riding with middle intensity, that seems like to fucking much.
It's not much, but thinking you'd be able to keep up middle intensity for 45 minute stretches is a tall order.

Only autist buy mountain bikes

Get off the road you fucking dickhead!

uhh you mean road bikes not mountain bikes?

Feel sorry for you bro, you should definitly learn it.

>pic related

Because most woman look like shit and are insecure

No way i drive a fucking beachcruiser lel, im from germany and it looks legit retarded to drive arround in a beachcruiser while not being on a beach.

why mad?

Okay thats a fair point.
Maybe i should have choosen "low intensity".

Fuck off with your Hipster Beachcruiser shit. Probably you modified to with a dildo, so it can fucks you in the ass while riding you faggot

kek

I watched my brother teaching my nephew to ride a bike. Holy fuck that was beautiful, what a rollercoaster ride of emotions. I took a picture and you can see my nephews face full of joy and my proud brother face next to him.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: Shut the fuck up

Obviously not. Their dads were around long enough to not teach them how to ride a bike.

The fuck is with that pic? They couldn´t have found a cheaper bike if they tried. Also, those shoes. Dropped

Maybe Stepdads, they just call them dad because they never knew their real dad, who knows...

I also just recently bought a bike. I fucking love it. I find it hasn't even had a bad effect on my training as i feared, because it's simply a lot of active restitution it evens helps my training. I think i'm on the bike 10+ hours a week w/o problems. One thing though, cycling shorts with pads is fucking necessary if you cycle that much.

That bike is disgusting.

Literal faggot.

Confirmed gay

confirmed for literally having no clue about bicycles

Confirmed for literally sticking penis into other men's assholes, which is the grossest thing in the world.

>HURRR DURRR THAT BICYCLE SUCKS!

protip: we arent autistic enough to judge a bike from a random picture of google with a allmost naked female driver which just got posted to get attention you literal homosex.

>driver
as i said, no clue about bicycles

>got em

Joke's on you, I'm a woman

Gross.

>arent autistic enough to judge a bike from a random picture of google
if you can´t see that this is a cheap shitty bike then you have absolutely no clue about bikes
> allmost naked female driver
it´s almost. lrn2english. also, she has not ridden that bike as you can judge by the shoes. she´s a model, not a rider (lol, a driver? again, lrn2english)