Are women that are into fitness as fucked up in the head as we all mostly are?

Are women that are into fitness as fucked up in the head as we all mostly are?

I don't know why but I don't feel attracted to Veeky Forums women because I feel like they must be broken in some way like I am. I know they're women and women by default cannot be as broken as a man ever can, but you get my point.

You HAVE been on Instagram before, haven't you?

Because yes. Yes they are.

Is there hope for us broken women?

>I am le fucked up in the headad
you're so edgy you could cut steel beams
undepress yourself before i bust into your room and asstorture you boy

also, most fitness girls are shallow sloots

They're about as broken as you are Op. Go for it

We're all gonna make it breh.

I'd crawl over broken glass to smell her farts.

Some just like doing sports, duh.

Not sure if I count as fit. I'm a pro athlete (key though because women's sports.) I'm a hockey player so I'm not super skinny instagram babe though. But I'm strong and fast, I train around 15 hours a week, lifting and sprinting now outside the season.

Not broken, just autistic to date anyone. I just lift and study. Probably never getting married.

I'd probably still fuck y-you js

Everyone is broken in some way brah

user here who dated and fucked one

Yes, yes they are, they have to be, because all they've got are their bodies, besides "just" being a woman.

They're even more insecure as normal girls.

>women by default cannot be as broken as a man ever can
t. /r9k/

What are you talking about. Being into fitness doesn't make you 'broken'.

The women i see at the gym are mom's desperate to get out of the house for an hour, girls desperate for attention and girls who have nothing else to do.
So yeah if you see a woman at the gym chances are she is trying to compensate for something.

lol you think it is mostly normal people here?

Veeky Forums is literally /r9k/ lite. No other boards come close to /r9k/ besides Veeky Forums. This says a lot.

Why do you post here? Women who post here intrigue me. 95% of the posts are geared towards men. What is it that appeals to you about this cesspool of angry virgins

Why do you post here? Normies who post on here intrigue me. 95% of the posts are geared towards robots. What is it that appeals to you about this cesspool of angry virgins.

>I know they're women and women by default cannot be as broken as a man ever can
wut?

Im not a normie

>People ACTUALLY believe there are girls here and not just virgin losers roleplaying

it's very likely long-term low bf% will mess with women's mental function though.

Hockeyroos?

Hmm so in 2000 this wasnt a problem but in 2016 it is now considered mental illness. Does this have anything to do with an updated dsm?