Stretch marks

You finally got these gains, you wake up one day, do your routine. Then you look at yourself in the mirror and see some stretch marks on your biceps and shoulders?

What you do Veeky Forums ?

Probably be proud because I've got 'em from lifting and not from being the disgusting fat fuck I was all my live.

i got em on my ass. It fucking sucks, its not even muscular

Someone posted one day some amazon link to cop a dermatoller for acne scars/stretch marks, anyone got the link?

Ain't nothing wrong with stretch marks you numale.. as long as you don't get them from being a fucking fatass.

I have them all over my body from gaining a ton of weight when I was a kiddo.
I started using a roller just yesterday to mostly see what it does with loose skin, but I guess I'll end up seeing if it does anything for stretch marks at the same time.

Just make sure if you do use these things, only do it once every 6 weeks and not every week like some dumbasses. And use some kind of vitamin C or vitamin E oil serum or oil after. Always let the roller sit in alcohol before and after you use it.

Can you use that where you got acne?

I have some on my left thigh, right next to my crotch. Thanks r.Ippletoe.

>Complaining about stretchmarks
>Not wearing them as a badge proving that you were able to improve yourself.

I got em before I started lifting on the sides of my ass cheeks makes me look like a fucking okapi, wasn't even fat, I'd always been a skinny cunt.

You don't want to roll it over fresh acne that has pus and shit in it, but it's supposed to be helpful for old acne scarring.

Nothing
Because who gives a fuck

I'm alresdy dermarolling the fuckers, which does work by the way. My skin is tighter and the scars have faded, but theyre still there. My scars run somewhat deep, the shallow ones are gone but deeper indents remain. Ill see how continued rolling goes, worst comes to worst ill get some tattoos.

How much time to see results?
And how many time per week or month?

Me too. Wat do???

Tell me about it...

This analogy can be applied to so much.
Good shit, user.

Wowza. Thats extreme

Moisturizer you dumb cunts. There's a reason girls use it when they're growing out in places, like being pregnant.

Yeah it's pretty bad, even worse than the photo makes it out to be because it goes right down to the crotch and around the back of the leg a bit too. I was skelly and hopped on SS and in a matter of months my thighs are now so big they are chafing together.

>Falling for the SS meme

What roller is best and what routine do you use laddies?

Will dermarolling do anything for loose skin?

Wear them as a badge of honor.

I Have Stretch marks everywhere from my year long deca blast, gained 30kg in 2 years, couldn't care less desu

I have them around my belly button and I've literally never been over 20% bodyfat in my life. Anyone know how I got this shit? I didn't have a huge growth spurt either.

Anyone know a cheaper alternative to bio oil?

That's stuffs good for stretchmarks but costs an arm and a leg.

Mine looks same too.I also got it around my upper arm.I got it when I was around 13 years old.Lots many fat then got them instanly.

If you lose/gain weight very fast they happen.