What's a sport I can play that after a year or two will give me a reasonably aesthetic body...

What's a sport I can play that after a year or two will give me a reasonably aesthetic body? I can never stick to lifting because it seems so pointless and boring to me

sprinting

>pointless and boring
Do you have attention deficit disorder or are you just a weak willed faggot? Either way, fuck off.

(polite sage)

rowing
swimming

>stop disliking what I like! Waaaaaaaaaaaah

Rock climbing

yeah this is what i was thinking of trying

>I'm posting on an anonymous inage board geared towards lifting
>let me be contrarian
Retard

Can you stick to a 20 min bodyworkout routine every other day?

It is only 'geared towards' because most of the posts are about lifting. it is a fitness imageboard. You are the one embarrassing yourself. Why don't you go and find a nice fit girls thread to masturbate to and stopping posting in this one

Most climbers do incorporate a strength routine to help them with their climbs, though.

Almost any athlete at a decent level does some sort of weight training outside their sport, so OP is probably about to head off on a wild goose chase.

I don't know what is wrong with me but I must have some kind of ADD or personality flaw because I have started weightlifting routines dozens of times but always quit after a couple of weeks. However I love playing sports so that is something I can stick at

OP I know you don't want to hear this but all competitive athletes lift.

That being said, swimming.

rock climbing is best practiced being Auschwitz-mode

Swimming is probably OP's best bet. Even high school rowers do basic strength training.

Just hop on gear. Then you can dick around in the gym like some 80hd asshat and get swole. When I started I was always jelly as fuck because I autistically followed my program to the letter yet some clown doing ohp on the smith machine and babby weight db flyes is 3x heavier than me. Just get 3 45 minute sessions in playing on all the machines and your pic is attainable. I wish I'd got on gear sooner. As in before I even started lifting. I wasted two years and still didn't get ohp to 1pl8 because muh hard gainer.

Maybe add climbing/bouldering. But all these will replace your upper body pull routine. Which sport for pecs and triceps?

pretty much EVERY collegiate+ athlete supplements their sport with lifting and calisthenic/dynamic calisthenic workouts.

stop being lazy bro

I'm seriously thinking of doing this. but worried about going bald, not sure its worth it

You will not much muscle mass playing a sport, it just doesn't work like lifting. You don't need to train every muscle because the hormonal changes from your first time doing physical activity plus increases in muscle in other parts of your body will cause the muscles you don't train to also grow, albeit to a lesser extent, assuming you eat enough to gain some quality weight. That's why you see certain sports have certain body types.

No sport alone will give you that kind of body, athletes get tho se body because they hit the gym too to perform better.

none, sportsmen with "reasonably aesthetic bodies" all lift you fucking mouthbreather

Maybe a bit obvious, but what's with gymnastics? Although, you should have started as a 6yo probably.

Construction

Ayy

I can't think of any sport that will actualyl get you shredded by just playing it. If you want to be good at a sport, you need to exercise on the side. Such is life.

Gymnastics

Kickboxing . Rugby. Rowing. Climbing.

>Almost any athlete at a decent level does some sort of weight training outside their sport
Yeah, maybe in the US "athletic" circles.

OP, try a fighting sport like boxing or kick boxing, or maybe something like rugby.

It's geared towards fitness, which includes more than lifting, retard.