Boo thread

gimme those rare boos

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/07/ancient-dna-counters-biblical-account-mysterious-canaanites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_vowel_shift
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kach_and_Kahane_Chai
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping for boos

bump

h

here's more op

another one

and another one

okay I'm being way to nice to you op so this will be the last one. you can do whatever you want with these im out

Based user. Made 6 countryboos just for some thread

>it's not rape if she's belgian
fucking christ my sides

Bumping for more excellent OC

I come into these threads just to see reposts of my own OC.

The last one's not wrong though, except it was Yuan Shikai who destroyed China, Mao just buried it.

anyone got the churchill versions?

i couldnt find it muyself

you mean..

Rare Israeliboo

The first two kind of have a point.

>t. Jew

No they don't you Kikeberg Schlomo.

Who could be behind such a post?

I'm not Jewish the second one definitely does. Explain to me, how can the Jews be a settler in Judea? You can make a better argument for them being settlers in Tel Aviv than in the Judean Mountains in the Judean Desert in the heart of Judea. It's like calling the Chinese settlers in China, or calling Arabs settlers in Arabia.

If I move to Israel, occupy a ton of land, and call that land Switzerlandia, would I be settler there? If thousands of Swiss people started moving to this occupied land, would they be settlers?

What a retarded argument.

The Judean Mountains and Judean Desert already existed. Even the Arabs call the desert "Sahara Yahudan."

pic related

Does this mean that Africans have a right to live in the Black Forest?

Was the Black Forest named after Africans? Who had already been there before Germans?

Who lived in Palestine before the Jews?

No one.

>Duuuude just ignore the Canaanites the Jews were there first we never exterminated them and took their land

You didn't bother to read any of that I see. Jews are Canaanites, they speak the only surviving Canaanite languages. Jews pretending not to be Canaanites is like Poles pretending not to be Slavic.

>you will never be as salty as Cato the Elder

you drink too much christian kool-aid. Jews are native to Israel and have no ethnic relations with other lands or 'caans'

That's a hypothesis that is hardly universally accepted. Canaanites are certainly Semitic and the Jews are Semitic, but claiming that Jews are Canaanites is just that: a claim. A recent study of Canaanite skeletons found that they had 90% of their genome in common with modern-day Lebanese, who are again similar but distinct from Jews.
sciencemag.org/news/2017/07/ancient-dna-counters-biblical-account-mysterious-canaanites

literally me

>A recent study of Canaanite skeletons found that they had 90% of their genome in common with modern-day Lebanese, who are again similar but distinct from Jews.
You didn't bother to even read that study, huh? It only tested Lebanese Maronites, who time and time again show up closer related to Middle Eastern Jewry than they do with most Arabs. There are studies which even show them clustering closer with Ashkenazim than with Syrians or other Levantine Arabs. Again, this study just proves my point even more. During the time of the Bronze Age Collapse, the Northern Canaanites became Phoenicians and the Southern Canaanites became Hebrews. Both of them maintained many elements of Canaanite culture. Phoenician & Hebrew are both Canaanite languages. The study you referenced found Nothern Canaanite skeletons, which makes sense why they would be closely related to Maronites. The skeletons were found in Sidon IIRC, so it's not the best proxy either way for Canaanites living in Southern Canaan.

The part about the Greeks is true, their entire culture was rotted and decaying even more than Rome's towards the end.

>tfw someone posts your OC
I made a little edit here though, although I still unironically agree with it.
IMO, although this is 刘备 we're talking about, China has typically reunified under new dynastic names (with the exception of shit like the Second Zhou) so, going by that rule, it's not necessarily required that a dynastic restoration adopt the name of 汉 (though, with chink nationalism, who knows).

Anyone have a Sovieaboo? (USSR)

Bump

>Drama, democracy, philosophy, athletics

mesopotamia had all those, olive niggers got them from them,

Lebanese Maronite and Lebanese are synonymous, Muslims are not Lebanese they're Arab rape-babies. Calling Hebrew a "Canaanite language" is merely a matter of semantics. Like I said earlier, I'm not disagreeing that they are closely related, but they are distinct. You seem to be relying on an argument of semantics here by relying on Canaanite's use as a category to imply that Jews are the same as the other peoples within that category. It would be like claiming Denmark is rightful Swedish land because Denmark and Swedish are both East Scandinavian languages and their peoples are both closely related Scandinavian peoples. They're similar but distinct, and being similar to them does not mean you have claims over their land. Even at the base, your original claim was entirely a big word game. "lol the mountains are called the Judean Mountains so you have to give us the land". Semantics, semantics, semantics, but substance?

they didn't have Comedy though, did they?

Pretty sure they invented brap posting so yes, they did.

humour and comedy aren't one in the same. Doesn't count.

>That's a hypothesis
No it isn't. Jews & Arabs speak Semitic languages, therefore they are Semites. Jews speak a Canaanite language, therefore they are Canaanites.
>Canaanites are certainly Semitic and the Jews are Semitic, but claiming that Jews are Canaanites is just that: a claim
Why are Jews Semitic? Why are Russians Slavic? Why are Persians Iranian? The native language of Jews is a Canaanite language, they are by definition Canaanites.

Thanks for making me a template finally

>ITT: Jews attempt to justify their nonsense based on nothing but word games
It's like pottery

>Calling Hebrew a "Canaanite language" is merely a matter of semantics
How? The Canaanites spoke a Northwest Semitic language, which branched out into Hebrew & Phoenician. Hebrew culture was a successor to Canaanite culture, that's not semantics.
>It would be like claiming Denmark is rightful Swedish land because Denmark and Swedish are both East Scandinavian languages and their peoples are both closely related Scandinavian peoples.
No it wouldn't. You are strawmanning and shifting the goalpost. We were talking about whether or not Jews were Canaanites, no one said anything about "rightful Jewish land."
>Even at the base, your original claim was entirely a big word game. "lol the mountains are called the Judean Mountains so you have to give us the land"
Another strawman. I'm not Jewish, I never said you should give anyone any land or that Jews should be given any land. I just agreed that it is odd to call a Jew a settler who is living in Judea.

>a gentile arguing with another gentile = DA JOOOS

Fuck off back to

>Calling Hebrew a "Canaanite language" is merely a matter of semantics.

I'm sorry but this is just cringe.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_vowel_shift
The Canaanite vowel shift should speak for itself. It's not a matter of "semantics" that Hebrew is classified as a Canaanite language, no more than it is semantics that Romanian is classified as a Romance language.

>The majority of Zionists aren't Jewish

>The majority of Zionists aren't Jewish

This is actually true though. Even if every Jew in the world was a Zionist they'd still be vastly outnumbered by Christian Zionists.

AYE YO EINEN AUGENBLICK BITTE

Who is the last person on the panel?

I think that's Liu Bei, a Han dynasty warlord and founder of the Shu Han state

Do you have the other Spartaboo one?

A Jewish life is worth more than a goylife

Yuan Shikai was a hero you filthy Manchu.

>goby characters, absolute barbaric
Trips for Celestial Empire

Guide me to a mesopotamian work that is as engaging as the republic in less than 10 hours.

Not him, but I do

I have a few

Reminder to put the most effort into the last level, it's the punchline and determines whether it's good or not.

>the literal Kaiser
>it's Bismarck
Pretty good otherwise, I rate 8/10

Anyone got an ottomanboo one?

Fresh out of the oven

Probably gonna also do one for Bohemia

Sorry about the quality

Me

7. The Tsar Bomba Tankie
I will collectivize the pixels of all images. All images will only have 1 pixel, the pixels being equally distributed among them, to each according to their needs.

Dude I'm sorry about the quality

>Asceticism is sinful
>The Pope is God

Needs a little more work. Perhaps something on the Donation of Constantine being legitimate?

Replace "The Pope is God" with "Luther was the anti Christ"

>when your party is also based you get banned
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kach_and_Kahane_Chai

Weak shit senpai.

In all fairness, the fourth point is pretty accurate.

>the maccabees were terrorists
I mean, is this really wrong? They did go around mutilating boys and killing hellenized jews. Guerilla warfare is one thing, but attacking purposefully attacking civilians like they did is pretty unarguably terrorism.

Some canaanites city states were republics and greeks got it from them

because there's more than one kind of jew and those settlers are orthodox ashkenazis.

the only jews who continually settled judea where mizharis and palestinians who are literally the descendants of jews that converted to islam.

canaanites occupied a region way larger than jews ever did.

gilgamesh, just a couple thousand years before minoans shat out athens

I love your jokes guys but you seriously need to learn photoshop.

>The EU is merely a continuation of the Delian League

My sides.

Fuck the French but 2 is true

I am a burgundaboo and I agree with the last one.

>those settlers are orthodox ashkenazis
Not true though. The most infamous settlements are primarily Mizrahi. Only Haredi ones are Ashkenazic.
>palestinians who are literally the descendants of jews that converted to islam
WE