Also general self-improvement thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

tonyrobbins.com/health-vitality/just-breathe-2/
youtu.be/lW1nEFV6inI
youtu.be/W6ZVMQayzng
youtu.be/l_exjGV3N9s
instagram.com/victorialomba/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's definitely helped in the confidence department.

And Veeky Forums in general has really stopped me from always putting pussy on a pedastal.

dating 8/10 qt

worked out alright

>dat ass
Keep 'em coming.

Breh....please post more

That's exactly how I look in ATG squats.

I don't even care if its a meme anymore I fucking LOOOOOVE leg days. The pump is amazing!

My biggest fear is that the female will actually say YES and that I wont be able to back up my aesthetics with an equally aesthetic lifestyle.

I am in my late 20s and all I do is lift, walk my dogs, study and shitpost on Veeky Forums. I don't have any "normie" life achievements to offer any woman enough for her to want to be in a relationship with me.

It's a vicious cycle.

>tattoos

Wasted sexy.

Shame.

>not wanting to fuck a punk/emo girl
why even live?

That's exactly what the need to look like.

Focus on graduating and get a part time internship user. You are working towards something & improving yourself and women worth dating will recognize that.

SELF IMPROVEMENT LETS GO BOYS

who else has morning rituals?

green smoothies, breathing exercises, maybe even 10-15 minutes of meditation?

i personally do breathing exercises every morning followed up by a green smoothie.

reminds me of my date last week:

>feel really awkward because first time I see her
>small and fuckn high test, 8/10
>hit it off
>sun is shining like crazy, she asks me to shield her from it because I'm so big
>stand in front of her with my back turned towards her
>she says "you can turn around, you know?"
>don't do it because it's beta to listen to a girls' advice
>don't even get a kiss
>doesn't respond to my messages

oh well, showing affection isn't easy.

What are the benefits of breathing exercises? Provide me a link/guide if possible please, there's too much bs on google

Breh whenever i go to black metal or grindcore shows there are these girls i see that are what i can only classify as metal hipster. Basically a qt, with a somewhat nerdy lesbo fashion style and hair wearing a darkthrone or burzum shirt.

tonyrobbins.com/health-vitality/just-breathe-2/

this is what started me. he also has some more advanced techniques that you can find on google.

tony robbins is the man.

>tfw not a fan of any metal bands
>tfw no alternative sluts for me

> being this pleb

must be a woman or a gay

you GAYS get on my nerve i tell u waht

Dude
Don't fucking do that
Don't take time to think whether something is beta or alpha
You fucking faggot
That cost me my last oneitis

top kek

give me some good pointers, I often like metall when I hear it but haven't really found any good bands.

>Why, of course I listen to metal. I'm a real man.

>gay
my gayfriend is the biggest metalhead I know.
And he isn't even manly, doesn't hold his word, no dedication to anything, fat, colors his hair tumblr-blue and is literally NEET

>Why, of course I don't listen to Metal. My taste in music is far more sophisticated than that.

I listen to weird European folk metal shit, i highly doubt you want my opinion

But ill give it to you anyway

youtu.be/lW1nEFV6inI

Not euro trash, more conventional style metal- youtu.be/W6ZVMQayzng

youtu.be/l_exjGV3N9s

>picking that album out of the first five
C'mon

That's my cousin. We like the same metal, so I go to shows with her, not really related to what you said, but holy shit, the ugly fucks that hit on her.

Nice choice of reaction image. This is the exact physical appearance i anticipate for a person who has such an opinion. Maybe a missing limb and a drinking problem too.

having a oneitis cost you your oneitis

>mfw my ex who seemed so different from all the women I met before didn't see past that

I know I was depressed and distant at times but I was really trying to improve myself, If I didn't have her at the time I would never have had the strength to go back to uni.
Now I'm struggling through it simply so that I can prove her wrong, not to get her back but to ensure I'm not a depressed unemployed loser for the forseeable future.

Girls hurt brehs....

>Girls hurt brehs....
tru

this piece of meat sends me nudes and lets me fuck her when ever i want. she cheated on me and i stopped loving her and she realised she fucked up and all she wants know is to have me back but i dont care and i just use her when i want. been continuing for about 5 months now.
>not being this alpha
>when a chick wants you this bad then you will understand what its like to be alpha

how'd you do it senpai? I wanna have women lusting after me but I'm autismo and only ottermode

>burzum
Varg is a real role model

>Clint Eastwood isn't regarded by females as one of the most attractive males

Damn user, I was thinking the exact same thing this morning.

>cheated on you
>lol I am so alpha

> get cheated on
> alpha
sure

your girlfriend is victoria lomba?
instagram.com/victorialomba/
get a load of this fag cuck

Getting cheated on = Alpha...

Lol kay den, she def not sleeping around and enjoying the attention you give her. Letting you think you're in charge :^)

Just don't be white and you'll have white women all over you

if you want girls just do chest, biceps, and abs, they'll tell you you are ripped at the beach just benching 70 kg

Genuine question, why do bros hate tattoos on girls so much?

There are all sorts of QT tatted/pierced/hair dyed girls at hipster-intellectual type events and places. Go to an art museum or independent bookstore/coffee shop and depending on where you live there is a good chance of those girls being there.

yeah as I see it when you don't ask a girl out it's exactly the same as if you were rejected. So if you ask a girl out and she says yes, you can stretch out that qt petite pussy with your big dick. If she says no, then nothing has changed, it's all the same. But if she says yes, whoo boy you gonna devour that pussy as if it was grocery. Eat that pussy like corncob that owes you money haaha, yeah rub that g-spot like you got a fungal infection that's itching you like crazy. Damn I can't wait for summer school, I'mma ask a grill out everyday till I'll biting that booty and stabbing that pussy.

Go for it my sons, just introduce yourself and ask them out for coffee!

>rub that g-spot like you got a fungal infection that's itching you like crazy
too close to home. Currently treating athlete's foot.

sorry breh, keep them feet dry. it'll get better.

haha, i guess that's my bad, i should have made it clear that pic is not realated. that's just a random slut from my Veeky Forums folder, not my gf.

wouldn't share my gf with the Vietnamese body pillow imageforum

We dont

I can start you off slow user don't wanna destroy your Angus
>Black Dahlia Murder-Nocturnal
>Bring Me the Horizon- Can You Feel My Heart
Skip The Foreplay- DTK
educate yourself my son

Uhhh, bruh. You're probably one of the 4-5 guys in her fuckbuddy rotation.