I cant go to the gym so I will have to rely on bodyweight exercises...

I cant go to the gym so I will have to rely on bodyweight exercises, do Veeky Forums knows a way to replace reverse curls and deadlifts with bodyweight exercises? also if you guys were banned from all the gyms in the world and could not build a home gym, neither do any other kind of sport what would you do to keep in shape using bodyweighted exercises?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l0H0_o3i5hI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy gymnastic rings

close grip chinups for bicep development. i'm stumped on a deadlift substitute. just buy a barbell and weights, all you need for begining.

to replace deadlifts do body weight deadlifts:
bend forward and grab your toes, then lift yourself off the ground.

Arnold does these of these every morning before fucking your mom

problem is that in my country weights and barbells are ultra expensive

Can you at leat buy resistance bands?

I'm very advanced in calisthenics, but there is no bodyweight substitute for deadlifts unless you have access to a spring floor and know how to tumble (I doubt, otherwise you wouldn't be asking)

As far as exercises

>Planche push ups
>Lever pull ups
>One arm chin ups
>Hand stand push ups between chairs/paralletes/yoga blocks

Your whole upper body is covered pretty well by this. You can add dips, but without weights you'll be doing high reps.
I would recommend getting at least resistance bands because you'll need them for progressing these movements (everyone will tell you to do the prerequisite movements instead of band assisted, but I was able to learn all of my skills in less than half the time of anyone I've read about by skipping straight to bands)

You'll also need a door frame chin up bar

If you bought a bunch of resistance bands I guess you might be able to replicate deadlifts.

do you guys think something like this could work for both exercises?

I would watch out on doing a lot of isometric work - it mainly hits your central nervous system.

I know literally everything about bodyweight training you would ever need to know.

My question is, OP, what race are you and how do you feel about other races?

hate blacks and I'm white.

now help.

there is a diference between races but i dont feel anything, i have white skin green/gray eyes

This is to be taken into consideration

You could technically replicate a deadlift with enough heavy duty bands. You have to have something very heavy or strong holding them down, but you could replicate it

How ?

Replace deadlifts with a really big rock

ok, prove it. timestamp a screen of your eye color and I'll deliver the goods

> I don't feel anything
disgusting

Other guy isn't OP , i have honey colored eyes .

Well ??

Get a lot (they come in a lot of sizes, but I don't think any are bigger than 100lbs) of bands.

Have two place-holders flat on the floor very far apart (far enough that the bands are now under significant tension)

Put a platform above it and have grips or hooks on the bands. Boom, stand up

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l0H0_o3i5hI

Is it possible to become shredded with just bodyweight exercises?

Yeah, but it takes more time and effort for the most part.

Barbell is heralded for its simplicity.

I do both. Planches give you great delts that are really hard to get from just barbell

make your own out of cement

I my country some people fill big cans with cement, the stick a pole in two of them, they let it get hard and thats it