What are the benefits to having large muscular calves?

What are the benefits to having large muscular calves?

Having large muscular calves

Having a big dick obviously

what calves?

Looking like you actually lift
>but I do 3 sets of calf raises every leg day!
Exactly

most people don't have them, the chicken legs meme usually refers to people with small calves as that's all you can see in shorts. so the main benefit is you stand out more and look like you lift.

What kind of calf exercises do oly lifters do? Their calves are always so fucking joocy

Roids

If you want great natty calves do what i did and get fat, my heaviest was 6'4" at 335. Im not 6'4" and at 250 still tryna get down

Literally looked at the picture 3-5 times thinking. His calves ain't that big. Took me a while to notice the gigantic dong.

women find it attractive

Never having tired calves when running/hiking
The ability to lift heavy stuff onto very high shelves

>mfw Veeky Forums thinks thick calves are gross

>giving a shit what some skinny retards with a false sense of style think

My calves are by far my favourite feature.
It feels distinct from 99% of my gym.

Owed to running and formerly being a fat fuck.

>shaving your legs
What are you, a homo?

Undeniably some of the time.
All other times I just dislike body hair.

you can carry your grandma up two floors of commieblock stairs after she had knee surgery without breaking a sweat

Not looking like a fucking pink flamingo that's for one

I have 18.6 inch calves. Currently 12 percent bodyfat at 5'10. You get stares form alot of guys who have massive upper bodies but chicken legs.

I think those are girls. I can already imagine their gross heavy bodies with flat asses and meme-clothes.

Did nobody see it? This dude hangs dong

But that's what I do and i know for a fact I have bigger calves than 90% of Veeky Forums

muscular calves are sexy

these are the people judging you. Also fa in general dresses poorly,bc they are tryhards that fail at it.

is this not enough? What has to be done to actually get bigger calves?

This may sound like broscience, but I think people have to hit their calves waay more to actually make them grow since we use them to, you know, walk.
Every guy I know with huge calves are ex fatties, they did thousands of weighted calf raises every day walking

THIS A THOUSAND TIMES OVER pic is me
I lost 90 pounds 6 years ago, I walk at least 12 miles a day, and i DO A FUCK TON OF CALF raises and leg training.

Are some unlucky bastards (me) just destined to have small calves?

I thought calves were just genetics. When I was overweight I still had the calves of a soccer player even though I didn't exercise them at all.

The clean and jerk has a lot of calves in it

how does Janoy get his calves I've never seen him do calf raises in any of the videos

A girl told me I had nice, big calves this weekend.

Felt good.

It feels good
They are ultra retarded, because woman who use high heels and have no calves are lame as fuck

nothing.

Retard walkening. Clown shoes 2 sizes too big because you never clip your toenail. Being morbidly obese at 5'6. Okpeaceoutbye

It's fake, that guy got caught posting up at multiple cafes and campuses doing the same thing on plebbit.

>tfw nice big calves from playing Tennis while being a fatass in my teens

Cycling and running earn you big calves too.

BUT IS ALL THAT CARDIO REALLY WORTH SOME CALVES?

what i hate most about cardio is that it is expensive and inconvenient cuz u gotta buy and prepare more food

>walking 12 miles a day
What if we have a job though?