Anyone tried to isolate a weak bodypart, like delts or calf everyday with low volum for mass? Is that shit even natty?

Anyone tried to isolate a weak bodypart, like delts or calf everyday with low volum for mass? Is that shit even natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.lww.com/acsm-msse/Fulltext/2009/03000/Progression_Models_in_Resistance_Training_for.26.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try twice a week.
Only thing that will happen when you do them every day is a pump. You'll think you're growing and then you'll overtrain.

Not as effective as just hitting it hard every other day/3 days a week. Need rest for recovery m8. I can source these things but it's pretty common knowledge.

Also, I know this is a meme but does anyone actually care about calfs at all?

I already training delts 3-4 times a week, and making progress.

it works, just dont go heavy

>2016
>not knowing overtraining is a meme

It's not though

Don't listen to the nay sayers. What you're suggesting is actually somewhat common practice. Smaller muscles like the posterior deltoid or even the biceps to some extend can in fact be trained daily or close to. The trick is of course to do an appropriate amount of work - if you run yourself into the ground, it won't work.
Look into Waterbury's HFT2 program if you want concrete recommendations on how to go about it.
Mike Israetel talks a good deal about this approach on his Facebook page too, so that's also a good source of information.

DO YOU EVEN LIFT

My pull ups were lagging so I started to do a few really small sets between every lift every day in addition to going hard on pull day.

Worked pretty well so far, pullups have been increasing where previously they were stalling.

Over-training is a meme.

Anytime I start training a certain bodypart 7 days a week the body-part fucking explodes in comparison to the rest of my physique.

I had really fucking lagging arms and calves and I began doing "bro" style pump training with light weight high rep for arms and calves and they've finally caught up to the rest of my physique.

I don't understand how HAMMER curls with easy mode 10kg dumbells has actually done more for my arms than barbell curling 40-50kg.

tell me more

It's doable, it's just not necessarily optimal and probably a waste of time compared to traditional means. Something I've been shilling here lately is the ACSM position stand on resistance training. Read it for uni and I feel like it's a must read for everyone on here. Probably the best, most comprehensive document on lifting based on recent studies out there atm. Srs read it, it's like 10 pages and it talks about exactly what sets, reps, frequency, rep speed, all this crap is best for various types of training. Linked:
journals.lww.com/acsm-msse/Fulltext/2009/03000/Progression_Models_in_Resistance_Training_for.26.aspx

>most comprehensive
>10 pages

user, I appreciate you trying to better this place, but come on.

Yeah I had the same results on my arms. I did the standard push pull legs six days a week and of course I'd mix it up for muscle confusion. But the second I started doing arm day every day they blew up and caught up with the rest of my physique. Any time something lags behind now I'll spend a few weeks focusing only on that body part

this

So people who have hard labor jobs and use their muscles every day all day, do you think they get smaller and weaker?

There is no such thing as over training only under eating

calf raise every day with higher weight/reps, it works, how do you think people who have hard labor have bigger calves because they're on their feet all day

Go back to youtube crying about everyone being on steroids faggot

>muscle confusion